That's So Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Anyone watch this show on Disney? I love it. Raven is so awesome and it's not like Lizzie McGuire, where Lizzies ONLY friends were Gordo and Miranda. Raven actually has other friends. And get this, it's acutally funny!

punkyhermy
sometimes....but raven overacts, all the time,i like chelsea coz she's hilarious

Gil'sSweetheart
I love that show.

dragonpisces272
hehe yeah this shows entertaining

RoguePw25
i know, I'd just wish we'd see more new episodes. They'v been kinda slow lately.

The D
Its a great show, Raven is great and talented and attractive to boot. Orlando Brown is a very good actor. He is very funny.

1-winged angel
i love raven

Freddy_vs_Jason
The show would be good if they tried to make things not so funny. The sense of humor is kind of lame and never makes me laugh. I don't think it's a bad show, it was funny when Ravens friend goes "Raven what is it? are you having another vision?" and Raven goes:
"Nah, nothing yet..." in a mysterious voice. Please don't hate me for my opinion.

1-winged angel
your opinio is ok, but i think raven is soo funny i luv that show

RoguePw25
it's okay hun, no one hates you. But I just think Raven is hillarious. I was watching the episode where she's doing a science project and her had shreds up the formula.

Raven gets in front of the class, having nothing and says, "Mr. So-and-So, . ..fellow classmates, friends, alright how ya doing? Before I do my science project, which we will be getting to in a sec, Just want to start off with a little humor. What did the test tube say to the beaker?"

Her teacher: "You're getting an F."
Raven looks at him and says" If ya heard it man, don't ruin for the people. Why ya gonna do that, man?? Don't ruin it for the people."

She starts tapping the test tubes. "Ah, snap! Eddie give me a beat."
He starts drumming and the desk and Raven starts dancing.
She gets the skeleton, and his arms comes off. What does she do?? She waves the arm above her head and starts dancing to the floor.

That was SOOOOO funny!! I was on the floor!!

RavenFreak
Hi I'm new and i think we should make fantasy episodes about TSR(That's So Raven)!

RaventheOnly
I dislike this show with a vengence.... no expression ... that is all...

steptreks
i like it! chelsea could be the funniest person in the world though

BlackC@t
I'm with Raventheonly, I really dis-like it.

celestial_moon
this show is certainly better than most disney channel shows. and it is funny. it's one of the few shows that have made me laugh.

Lianslo
I like this show...but i'm easily entertained stick out tongue that aside i still like the show.

RoguePw25
I know me too! The new episodes are hillarious! Chelsea and Raven are always dancing. Makes me want to get up and bust the moves.

Stealth Agent
i hate this show

Lianslo
lol, you should! wink but yes, chelsea and raven are pretty funny together...have they aired that "musical" episode yet?

RoguePw25
nope. I think it's in another 2 weeks. Can't wait for that one. Raven and Chelsea can sing! They are beautiful voices.

Lianslo
they are pretty good..i just love musical type stuff...singing and dancing...so i thought that episode would be pretty good! smile

Scholar
yea i like thats so raven as wellsmile its a good source of entertainment

ClarissaJ
If you guys don't know, there's no fanfiction section for That's So Raven on fanfiction.net. Please support this by e-mailing to [email protected] stating that there SHOULD be a fanfiction section for That's So Raven. Thank you. Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic) wink Happy Dance

RoguePw25
I can't wait for the musical episode this Friday. Raven and Chelsea know that they can sing.

RoguePw25
the that's so raven thread is this:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t33680.html

ClarissaJ
What r u trying to say? confused
I'm just saying that to hold up a fanfiction section on That's So Raven, you need to e-mail to [email protected]
cool

movielvrbabe
Chelsea is such a sweet girl...have you heard her new song "over it"??? it's awesome!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Rad_1
I love this show!!! Can someone tell me wether Chels has a brain tumor or something?confused (she looks just like this half the time)

RoguePw25
Chelsea is funny but she's just doesn't "get it" sometimes. Ya know?

Rad_1
Yeah. Hilarious!!!laughing out loud

RoguePw25
Exactly, but I missed the all singing one last Friday. Anyone else saw it??

DSquaredDude
I saw it! it was cool!

Rad_1
I missed it too. bawling

RoguePw25
I'm waiting for them to show it again, but I can't seem to find it when it's on.

Lianslo
if you find out, tell me! smile cuz i missed it myself sad

RoguePw25
sure thing Lianslo.

Lianslo
wink big grin muchos gracias!

hezzy_baby
I like it yes But I don't get the channel anymore sad

manjaro
mmm she's so attractive, i just love how she grew into that ass so neatly. I would give my left hand to get the chance to stick my tongue in her "eye that stinks"

*Drools like Homer Simpson* MMMM eye that stinks, not the one that blinks aaarrrrrgggghh!!

Fanboy
Okay okay this show sucks it really wants me to call Disney and have them cancel the peice of crap and they got people on Mad TV and Reno 911 doing 1 episode. It is not funny because they are all looking stupid the best show out of Disney Channel was Even Stevens and the main character dude is doing movies with big Stars like Will Smith,Keanu Reeves. Now he has a movie by himself and I think I would want to see it. But That so Raven it's the dumbest show I have seen. Thats so Raven it makes me want to slap my little sister for watching it they all act like morons does not make them funny. It just won an emmy for entertaining audiences for 7 to 14. I wanna just beat these people with baseball bats.

forumcrew
ever think that its meant for little kids, and while you are as mature as one, it isnt made for you. I dont imagine I would enjoy it either, but its not targeted at me! ** 7 to 14 ** also prolly leans towards girls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.