The Germans Have Come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
In our school we got a bunch of foriegn exchange students from germany and my friend John has one. And I have two classes with this kid so the german kid is in two of my classes also. My god he is so smart its not even funny. He said that he goes to school and does homework late into the night and only has free time on weekends but ooo he doesnt go out because he is to busy flying his plane cause he is a ****ing pilot at age 16. just like Crash.

He said it costs 1000 bucks to get a drivers license. and 3000 for a pilots. thats crazy.

the legal drinking age is 16 nd he says he never drinks im like eek!

he made our englsih class look so inferior. when he was done talking one of the girls in the class said I feel slow now laughing out loud he speaks three launges also thats nuts. I cant even spell have the words in english let alone know three of them eek!

Iirima
WHOA lol! That's awesome dude...I don't have time for my homework, KMC damages mah mind!!

I know lots of German and Austrian smart ppl...they make me feel so damn dumb!! Ah well! big grin

nazgulinthedark
theres a guy in my class like that, exept hes not german and he cant speak diffenrt languages, but he skipped two grades, and he does algebra II

Iirima
Dude, algebra is fun!! XD

burlyman
yes

Gregory
Damn right!

nazgulinthedark
were doing algebra next year big grin

Iirima
Next year?? messed

Kaleanae
I like Calculus big grin

Iirima
I haven't done much of that lol

Kaleanae
In what grade are you in?

Iirima
I'm in 7th grade

Gregory
So do I.

But I am majoring in mathematics, so I guess that isn't too surprising.

Am I the only person in this thread who isn't being sarcastic about this? I can't tell.

Kaleanae
I really love Calculus, I wanted to major in physics and calculus messed

Iirima
I'm not being sarcastic!! I really love algebra! Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa is useful with my British friends.

Kaleanae
Long way to go big grin

Iirima
yup...sad

Shoukan
I know the German language and it seems i have no problem going between the languages of English and German

Kaleanae
I want ot learn German/ Dutch sad

DeNiro
Fu'ck Algerbra I failed that shit last semester and sleeping threw it this semster I cant stand it it doesnt mean any thing we will never use that shit and my teacher must be the most borning person that has ever taughte. I swear to god when she opens her mouth and starts talking Its like taking a sleeping pill

Iirima
lol! I pretty much teach myself. Books help tho... I always have the answer key nearby....shifty

Trinity_Matrix
I speak German okay...I've been taking it at school for 4 years, I'd hope I'd be able to speak it smile

We have a German exchange student at our school right now, she's really nice and already after one day figured out our teacher is a moron laughing out loud She speaks 4 languages blink At my school we also have an exchange student from Switzerland and one from Japan...the girl from Japan, Kanako, is really nice but she's still not that good at Japanese so I usually have to help translate a bit (since I know some Japanese).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.