Classic Hercules vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Classic Hercules

vs.

Wonderwoman

Sentry
Wonder Woman Lasso'd the moon, Herc held up the earth to give Cronus, or whoever was holding up the earth a break. Do the math. Oh, this has been done already.

armandovalles
not with Classic Herc it hasnt, just with normal Herc. By the way Classic Herc had alot of pride and probably wouldnt hit a woman unless he had to so once he saw that she was trying to kill him i think he would just knock her out, quick and easy.

Sentry
That's what I meant. Hercules will KO her, then make her his love slave.

Draco69
WW. With ease.

Sentry
You got it backwards. Hercules with ease.

Draco69
Nope. Wonder Woman kicked her world's version of Hercules ass.

She's stronger "strength of Gaea GREATER than that of Hercules."

She's faster. Faster than sound.

And she has the lasso and indestructible vambraces. Hercules is outmatched.

Sentry
DC Hercules is a pu$$y. Marvel Herc will kick her a$$. Then dispatch his DC counterpart.

Draco69
You obviously don't know who he is. DC Hercules performed all the feats that Marvel Hercules did. Including holding the Earth on his back so he could give ATLAS (not Cronos) a break. Unfortunately he didn't become a superhero like Hercules did in his world. For 15 thousand years the poor guy had to shoulder an entire island day and night. He was a kind of evil Hercules.

Reason is your best friend. Hercules is outmatched. WW trumps him in every department except for experience. Which won't save him.

Not to mention, Hercules raped WW's mom. As soon as Hercules announces his title, Hercules would get his Greek ass pummeled by a very pissed off WW.

the Darkone
Hercules of the marvel and dc are different. Dc hercules share his strength with shazam and wonderwoman freed him from his prisonment from when he rapped her mother and ending the feud, and sits in Mt. olypmus. And marvel hercules classic was a god much stronger then he is now.

It will be a great battle each side kicking the shit out of each other but if hercules connects with his mace which rival thor hammer in power she will get knock the f***k out. Then he will take her home for so loving attention.

Draco69
Good point. With flaws however. Hercules does not share his power with Shazam. Rather the power of Shazam REPLICATES his power. Captain Marvel has the speed of Mercury but Hermes is as dead as doornail. The power of Zeus is instilled in Captain Marvel. However, if this was true than Captain Marvel would be incredibly weak since Zeus is incredibly depowered. It's simply not true.

Wonder Woman did free Hercules from imprisonment. However if you read the follow-up story by John Bryne. Hercules attempted to seduce Wonder Woman in the same manner he did to her mother (he became a superhero called Champion). This REALLY pissed Wonder Woman and she kicked his ass (even as a god). Zeus once again punished Hercules by sending him to Hades.

Hercule's mace is very powerful. But Diana would either dodge the mace with her vastly superiour speed or deflect it with her bracelets (which was forged by the Shield of Aegis wield by Zeus himself). She's stronger, faster and has much more in ballgame than Hercules. She could end the fight rather quickly by wrapping him up with her lasso. Which he couldn't break on his best day.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
You obviously don't know who he is. DC Hercules performed all the feats that Marvel Hercules did. Including holding the Earth on his back so he could give ATLAS (not Cronos) a break. Unfortunately he didn't become a superhero like Hercules did in his world. For 15 thousand years the poor guy had to shoulder an entire island day and night. He was a kind of evil Hercules.

Reason is your best friend. Hercules is outmatched. WW trumps him in every department except for experience. Which won't save him.

Not to mention, Hercules raped WW's mom. As soon as Hercules announces his title, Hercules would get his Greek ass pummeled by a very pissed off WW.

Check out the new Hercules mini-series. I will say it again, DC HERCULES is a PU$$Y!!!

Marvel Hercules VS. DC Hercules = Marvel Hercules kills DC Herc.

Classic Hercules VS. Wonder Woman = Diana getting raped, just like her mom.

Draco69
You completely disregarded the things I said. DC Hercules is the pretty much the same. Except without the mace. And much more evil and dastardly.

Hercules is outmatched. Period. Diana is faster, stronger, and has much more advantages.

Your Marvel fanboyism is quite tiring.

the Darkone
that's cold laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

kgkg
welcome back Draco69 good to have you back

Draco69
I back temporarily. Blame the flu and allergies (is that even possible?!?!) I'm just gonna involve myself in WW threads from now on.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME BACK! smile

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
You completely disregarded the things I said. DC Hercules is the pretty much the same. Except without the mace. And much more evil and dastardly.

Hercules is outmatched. Period. Diana is faster, stronger, and has much more advantages.

Your Marvel fanboyism is quite tiring.

So is your Wonder Womanism.

Draco69
My "Wonder Womanism" has its limits. I know who she can and cannot beat. Sersi, Binary, Magneto, etc would kick her ass. Foes like Hercules and Namor would get owned by WW. I'm very reasonable with her.

Everyone underestimates her. Most people do not know what she is really capable of. I'm her only voucher in this forum.

David Duchovony
Mmm... It really is good to have you back Draco. Did you see the influx of retarded threads? I thought Tron and Paola were dead!

kgkg
WW wins there is a second voucher.

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
WW wins there is a second voucher.

Happy Dance

the Darkone
no doubt that wonderwoman is a bad ass. if you don't take her seriouly she will f***k you bad like putting you in the icu. If she gets hit with that mace which rivals thor's hammer in hitting power, she will be seeing 20 hercules and she will be in a world of trouble with tha sex freak.

Draco69
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Mmm... It really is good to have you back Draco. Did you see the influx of retarded threads? I thought Tron and Paola were dead!

Yes I did. What went wrong? sad

Thanks for the welcome back. big grin

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
no doubt that wonderwoman is a bad ass. if you don't take her seriouly she will f***k you bad like putting you in the icu. If she gets hit with that mace which rivals thor's hammer in hitting power, she will be seeing 20 hercules and she will be in a world of trouble with tha sex freak.

Which is why Hercules will most likely lose. Hercules in ANY universe is a sexist bastard. He'll underestimate WW on every turn. WW will get EXTREMELY pissed off for two reasons: 1) He's Hercules. Pretty much the only person on the planet she truly hates. 2) Anyone who makes sexist and degrading remarks against her will ignite a feminist monger unlike never seen before.

The mace would be a problem but Diana would either disarm him or wrap up his hands. She has a "pagan intuition". She'll sense that the mace is not something to mess around with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.