Namor vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Namor

vs.

Orion

a stright brawl no weapons, just their fist.

kgkg
Orion

jrodslam
Dam. Whats with all the Namor threads? Hes my 2nd favorite character, but this match is unfair. I hate to say it, but Orion wins.

the Darkone
namor is just as strong as orion. Let's don't forget namor has thrown down with hulk,hercules,thor,tiger shark, wonderman etc. Orion is a good fighter but I feel my opinion that he is overrated, hell wonderwoman put him down with one hit.

K3VIL
Originally posted by the Darkone
namor is just as strong as orion. Let's don't forget namor has thrown down with hulk,hercules,thor,tiger shark, wonderman etc. Orion is a good fighter but I feel my opinion that he is overrated, hell wonderwoman put him down with one hit.
ROTFL.
Lol@as strong as Orion.
You not know who do you are talking of.
Orion is even stronger than Post-Crisis Superman.
One thing is staying toe to toe with powerhouses like Thor, Herc, and WM, another is beating the hell out of them or win over them.
He defeat Hulk in water, cause on the ground Hulk would beat the living crap out of him.Same for the others, Namor can't beat them, he's alive just because they don't get pissed off like Hulk.
Tiger Shark is a merely Class 70.
Orion is Darkseid's son, and when he's pissed off, his face look like that of a man-jackal and his physical abilities get unleashed.
Namor is a bee compared to Orion.

jrodslam
You know something Darkone, im glad you said all that. I dont doubt Namors strength in any way. Its just that every thread i read with Orion in it, people say that his strength is on par with Supermans. Thats why i assumed he'd win easily. Can you or someone else give my an idea of Orions power.

kgkg
Orion is not sups level.

Superman > Darkseid > Orion (this will change)

the Darkone
Orion will be in the same 100 class as The thing,namor, she-hulk, colossus etc. Superman has fought him before it didnt last long superman kick the shit out of him and so has ww. Only thing he has is berserk rage like wolverine.

the Darkone
Originally posted by K3VIL
ROTFL.
Lol@as strong as Orion.
You not know who do you are talking of.
Orion is even stronger than Post-Crisis Superman.
One thing is staying toe to toe with powerhouses like Thor, Herc, and WM, another is beating the hell out of them or win over them.
He defeat Hulk in water, cause on the ground Hulk would beat the living crap out of him.Same for the others, Namor can't beat them, he's alive just because they don't get pissed off like Hulk.
Tiger Shark is a merely Class 70.
Orion is Darkseid's son, and when he's pissed off, his face look like that of a man-jackal and his physical abilities get unleashed.
Namor is a bee compared to Orion.

Orion is the son of darkseid so what, is that surpose to mean something darkseid is so overrated like the phoenix suns full of hot air. Namor can beat him he's not stupid he is cleaver fighter, namor can get crazy him damn self like orion.

Orion is a good fighter but since he is the son of darkseid he suppost to be a bad ass he's not Thor. Their's a lot of people that can beat the shit out off him all day everyday.

jrodslam
Originally posted by K3VIL

I think thats a poor excuse. You say the Hulk would? But he hasnt. Nor has the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.