Your Thoughts On Gangs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Penny 4 ur thoughts

moviejunkie23
hhhhhmmmmmmm Your Thoughts On Gangs
kinda broad isn't it?

Bad......destructive.......good way to make a mess of your life

what can you say??????

Ketchuptome
Some ppl join it to get away from an abusive life

Afro Cheese
That's like joining the army to get away from war.

SlipknoT
They can either Make your life great or destroy it completely.

Ketchuptome
maybe

leonheartmm
gangs can make ur life bad, or they can make u feal good about urself, 1 things for sure, just for the little pleasures u get, many other normal people suffer.

PVS
scumbags...thats about all i have to say on that topic

KharmaDog
Pussys who feed off the fear and misery of others. They disgust me.

leonheartmm
yea they are pussies, theyll try to be all though n shit when they have a few people with em, if u ever meet em alone, theyll have their ****in tails between their legs

SlipknoT
You all say this over the internet, but would never have the balls to say it to their face.

Ketchuptome
How r they pussies if they arent afraid 2 kill ppl..
The only reason they afriad when they alone cuzz if they got serious beef they could get killed... I doudt a person can take a gang of 5 ppl by him/her self

BackFire
Maybe if they weren't all carrying guns people would.

Afro Cheese
The majority of gangs in America today are just teenage punks trying to prove how tough they are. Without their guns and their posse they are no tougher than you or me.

PVS
Originally posted by BackFire
Maybe if they weren't all carrying guns people would.

exactly

i dont think it would be a proof of balls to call a large group of armed people pussies, even if they are. thats more proof of stupidity

SlipknoT
Maybe if they weren't all carrying guns people would. The majority of them would never shoot a person.

BackFire
The fact remains, most are pussies, which is why they rely on guns to do their dirty work.

I'd have greater respect and eve would aprove of gangs if they would carry out their attacks using melee rather then guns that kill innocent people more then their actual targets.

Ketchuptome
Most dont have guns..Mostly knives
Mafia use guns n they aint pu*sy..So does Al Capone and Gotti

Ketchuptome
Mayne, most of yas wouldnt even say it 2 their face

AdventChild
i'm mexican so i would know a lil something about gangs in L.A since i lived there for 4 years.... Gangs suck... it's stupid childish and pathetic.... Since when did a group of people (bloods, crypts, and what ever else there is) decided to claim territory and beat someone up because of the color they were wearing.. Gangs any gang is no better than the KKK, Al Kideda and all those terrorist organizations.....

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
That's like joining the army to get away from war.

well said

Ketchuptome
Mayne..Go 2 the hood and say that 2 a gang.U'll get killed

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
How r they pussies if they arent afraid 2 kill ppl..

Killing people doesn't make you anything other than a killer, and there are many cowards who kill.

The only reason they afriad when they alone cuzz if they got serious beef they could get killed... I doudt a person can take a gang of 5 ppl by him/her self

Exactly, they rely on safety in numbers and use numbers to terrify and intimidate, one on one, without the knowledge that other gang members will back them up or eventually seek revenege, a gang member would usually back down from a situation that would take any real breavery or discipline to face.

Originally posted by SlipknoT
You all say this over the internet, but would never have the balls to say it to their face.

To walk up to a number of armed people and say that they are pussies would be suicide. But that does not make them any less of the mob mentality cowards that they are. They seek safety in numbers and then use those numbers to attain power that they mistake for respect, in truth very few of them are worthy of anyone's respect at all. And they would never put themselves in a position where they would ever have to think, act or fight for themselves for any period of time.

Ketchuptome
Would you??

Ketchuptome
Not all gang members r pussy..Some were mean n tuff be4 they joined a gang

SnakeEyes
I should become a vigilante and buy myself plenty of kevlar and body armor, then strap myself with 2 berettas, an M4 Carbine, throwing knives, bricks of C4, and a kickass vehicle. After that I could go gang huntin!
evil face

KidRock
Gang members are pussies and wouldnt do anything alone.. its when they are all together that the trouble starts.

PVS
they deserve ZERO respect.
a shitstain on society.

Echuu
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I should become a vigilante and buy myself plenty of kevlar and body armor, then strap myself with 2 berettas, an M4 Carbine, throwing knives, bricks of C4, and a kickass vehicle. After that I could go gang huntin!
evil face

Someones been playing a little too much GTA. stick out tongue

Ketchuptome
MAn.Yas dont no shit. Do yas even no gang members personally???

Afro Cheese
I've known a ton. When I was younger I even went through a "gangster" phase myself, luckily enough I never actually got around to joining any major gangs.

Right now.. only know a couple bloods and a bunch of people from local gangs we have around here like "MLK" and "sur-13." I tell them all the time that they are retarded for participating in that BS.. of course I wouldn't go up to a gangbanger I don't know and say that, but that's just common sense.

Ketchuptome
I no gang members 2..They kool once u get 2 no em

PVS
what a crock

PRO-PAIN

Gangs are nothing but a bunch of people who never have any hope for anything good in their life so they take their insecurities and put them behind a gun and a bunch of other losers with the same ideas of being a bunch of low life piece of trash criminals with intent of making money off of drugs and the addictions that people suffer from drugs, or other criminalistic activity which the world could do without.

And also Ketchuptome my perception of you is that you are probably a teenager who listens to way to much gansta crap I mean rap and are influenced by that stuff, but that happens to young people because they are most impressionable which isn't your fault... I mean just reading the things you have posted especially the pseudo gangsta lingo, and your sig itself, it's not hard for one to figure out.... Nothing personal of course. wink

smoker4

What a load of shite, gangs are pack animal pussies, the only gang you know is the seasame street one

Jedi Priestess
Oh yes, have to love all the gang members that have made so much of their lives and come so far in todays society. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/bb9278fd.jpg

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/bb9278fd.jpg

laughing

Echuu
laughing out loud

smoker4
Word to mother

PRO-PAIN
http://img145.echo.cx/img145/4871/50punk2me.jpg

AdventChild

type normally.. the way you are typing is annoying but any way yes i do know gang members personally like in L.A they have Nortenos and Sorenos which are the bloods and crypts but mexican basically.... those are the only gangs of which i know of because i have some family memebers in a gang..... I'm in canada now so i havn't talk to them in a while but i know that they are very territorial....and they do take things very literal and they are very vengeful.....

Jedi Priestess
Pro Pain, I believe I said someone who actually CONTRIBUTES to society, not someone who pollutes it.

AdventChild
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
http://img145.echo.cx/img145/4871/50punk2me.jpg

i agree with you on that....
The Game is a real thug...

PRO-PAIN
Here's a funny thing about gangster rappers.

A real "gangster" is someone who is part of a secretive bunch of people who aren't supposed to talk about stuff..

Rap means to talk.

So if you're a ganster rapper it means you talk too goddamn much.

PVS
there should be a gangster competition.
put them all in a steel cage and have them fight it out to the death
with whatever weapons they choose. when finally one man is left standing it will be known to the world that they are the baddest gangsta ever. they should have him stand on a pedistal and then shoot him in the back of the head

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
there should be a gangster competition.
put them all in a steel cage and have them fight it out to the death
with whatever weapons they choose. when finally one man is left standing it will be known to the world that they are the baddest gangsta ever. they should then have him stand on a pedistal and then shoot him in the back of the head

laughing out loud with a poo gun,

i hope nike bring out clown shoes

Afro Cheese
A "gang" is a group of people, usually young people in poor areas, who stick together for protection and companionship and usually participate in criminal activities. There is nothing "secretive" about it.. if it was supposed to be some big secret they wouldn't be flashing gang signs and wearing gang colors.

ps: the game = fake

PRO-PAIN
A "gang" is a group of people, usually young people in poor areas, who stick together for protection and companionship and usually participate in criminal activities. There is nothing "secretive" about it.. if it was supposed to be some big secret they wouldn't be flashing gang signs and wearing gang colors.

ps: the game = fake

Well when I say "gangster" I don't mean those types of young gang members from the hood, I mean real mafia gansters such as the big Italian family mobs and such and most of those keep quiet about stuff and don't run around throwing gang signs up in the air or wearing certain colors.

Afro Cheese
Well that's the hollywood version of things. In real life those types of gangsters are extremely rare these days.

PVS
Well that's the hollywood version of things. In real life those types of gangsters are extremely rare these days.

no, they certainly are not

PRO-PAIN

No they are still out there, you just don't hear alot about them, that's the whole point.

And I know the difference between "hollywood" and reality, you're not talking to an impressionable teen here lol.

Afro Cheese
The mafia isn't nearly as big as it once was, and really doesn't cause nearly as much trouble or get as much publicity as it used to.

Crips and Bloods are much more prevalent and are the types of gangsters that gangsta rap is supposed to be about.. young kids from the hood who have nothing to lose.. not drug lords and mafioso "dons," that much should be obvious to anyone.

And for the record, The Game and 50 Cent aren't gangsta rap.

ChickinMeat
hmmmm, gangs make me sick, in my quiet town i used to live in, they introduced a curfew at 9pm because gangs of kids roamed the streets.

in this same town an old woman was beaten to death by a youth gang, because she had fish'n'chips and they wanted them...

youth gangs make me feel angry

botankus
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
hmmmm, gangs make me sick, in my quiet town i used to live in, they introduced a curfew at 9pm because gangs of kids roamed the streets.

And you thought Silent Hill would be better???? I think you have more than gangs to worry about there!

Last I heard a mall was obliterated by mutants!

Jackie Malfoy
Some ppl join it to get away from an abusive life

Yea they do and find out they were better off with not having a gang because it ends your life or you end up in jail or worst.Gangs are not a good idea it is nothering but trouble.JM sad

PVS
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
...because it ends your life or you end up in jail or worst.

ok i have to ask...whats worth than prison and death? confused

KharmaDog
The mafia isn't nearly as big as it once was, and really doesn't cause nearly as much trouble or get as much publicity as it used to.

Crips and Bloods are much more prevalent and are the types of gangsters that gangsta rap is supposed to be about.. young kids from the hood who have nothing to lose.. not drug lords and mafioso "dons," that much should be obvious to anyone.

The mafia (and other racially organized crime organizations whether they be Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Jamaican or in this case Italian) are not as populace as they used to be, however, they are more organized, more effective and have more control over criminal activities then ever before.

They have learned how to stay under the radar and often employ lesser gangs to to their dirty work and take the wrap.

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/mcpeepants03.jpg

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by KharmaDog
The mafia (and other racially organized crime organizations whether they be Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Jamaican or in this case Italian) are not as populace as they used to be, however, they are more organized, more effective and have more control over criminal activities then ever before.

They have learned how to stay under the radar and often employ lesser gangs to to their dirty work and take the wrap. You could be right, but I'd like to know where you got that information.

KharmaDog
Having grown up in Hamilton Ontario (recognized as the mafia capital of canada) and having a few friends whose family members "were in the family business" I have an interest in organized crime. I used to hang out as a child in houses owned by the Vacca's and the Perri's and play with their kids (hey, who knew?). Because of it's close location to the united states Hamilton is used by a number of American families to launder money and is chosen as a neutral site for any large interfamily meetings.

Simply following the news would enlighten anyone as to the growth in popularity and influence of Asian gangs in western Canada. Other sources of info are from The Peel Regional Police and the Ontario Provincial Police, both of which I regularly work with. Actually experts are expecting a turf war in the near future in some of our major cities.

To find out a little bit about organized crime in Canada you can check out
www.cisc.gc.ca/
www.canadiancontent.net

Shaggy2dope
gangs arent all that bad get away from some abusive life and if ur gang leader wants u to do somethin u can do it or fight him

Afro Cheese
Wait.. so you grew up with little mafia kids as friends? That is the coolest thing I've ever heard.

PVS
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
gangs arent all that bad get away from some abusive life and if ur gang leader wants u to do somethin u can do it or fight him

weakerm

Shaggy2dope
how is that weak until u actually do it can u tell me that?

KharmaDog
Wait.. so you grew up with little mafia kids as friends? That is the coolest thing I've ever heard.

Nothing cool about it, they were just normal kids from what seemed like normal families with really big houses. That was until you saw your friend's father on the news or heard about about a big family funeral.

PVS
how is that weak until u actually do it can u tell me that?

well, i wouldnt join a gang because im not a piece of shit
so i guess you're correct, i don't know the exact degree of weakness.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
well, i wouldnt join a gang because im not a piece of shit.

LOL

AdventChild
ok let me rephase what i said... the game isn't a gangster.... but he knows what hood life is about....

Afro Cheese
So what? He's still a bad rapper.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
well, i wouldnt join a gang because im not a piece of shit

psst...if all gang members are a piece of shit, then how am I out of line for making a rape joke about them?

PVS
oh you are never going to get over that are you capt? laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
oh you are never going to get over that are you capt? laughing out loud

It doesn't look that way, does it?

BackFire
Where's this rape joke, I want to see

Capt_Fantastic
Non-Biasied Attack thread. It's not really all that important, especially since I mis-spelled the word rape. I'm really just busting his balls.

Lord S
Gangs...don't like 'em.

We haven't seen much in the way of true gang violence in Canada, (aside from the chaos caused by Hell's Angels in Quebec), so we're pretty lucky.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Lord S
Gangs...don't like 'em.

We haven't seen much in the way of true gang violence in Canada, (aside from the chaos caused by Hell's Angels in Quebec), so we're pretty lucky.

I disagree totally, like I was saying to Afro, check out the info on gangs in canada on either one of these sites or research it yourself. There's plenty of organized crime happening north of the border.

www.cisc.gc.ca/
www.canadiancontent.net

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by AdventChild
i agree with you on that....
The Game is a real thug...

Ur rite bout one ting.Game is a gangsta

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by ChickinMeat

in this same town an old woman was beaten to death by a youth gang, because she had fish'n'chips and they wanted them...

youth gangs make me feel angry

Curfew wont stop them

KharmaDog
Ketchuptome, your admiration of the thug life is a little childish and unrealistic. I wonder if you are familiar with "the life" at all.

I also laugh at your love of guns. what's the point of wanting all those firearms? Do you plan on shooting someone? Does having guns make you feel tough?

The funny thing is that "gangsta" life has become a fashion or lifestyle desired by the immature or weakminded who want to be cool. And the "urban gangsta lifestyle" that is promoted (and all the merchandise included) is being promoted , for the most part, by rich white guys trying to sell more stuff to make more money.

Ketchuptome
Ketchuptome, your admiration of the thug life is a little childish and unrealistic. I wonder if you are familiar with "the life" at all.

I also laugh at your love of guns. what's the point of wanting all those firearms? Do you plan on shooting someone? Does having guns make you feel tough?

The funny thing is that "gangsta" life has become a fashion or lifestyle desired by the immature or weakminded who want to be cool. And the "urban gangsta lifestyle" that is promoted (and all the merchandise included) is being promoted , for the most part, by rich white guys trying to sell more stuff to make more money.

Mayne,shut the hell up..Canada.PLEASE!!Hardly any gs up turr..
Mafia..near extinct..Bloods crips n othas r growin mayne..U say gangs r wack n shit but have u reall y seen real gang life..Or even been in a gang.

BackFire
Have you?

WindDancer
Mafia..near extinct..Bloods crips n othas r growin mayne..U say gangs r wack n shit but have u reall y seen real gang life..Or even been in a gang.

Put away your 50 cent cds and don't play San Andreas so much.

KharmaDog

First of all stop typing like a fool so we can understand you. Talking in ebonics or street lingo does not make you tough or cool, it make you look like an incoherent child looking to impress.

I also doubt very much that you know what goes on in Canada, although if you do, suprise me and show me your wealth of knowledge on the subject.

As for the mafia being extinct, where do you think the Bloods and crips get all their drugs and guns? Do a little research on who's running the show bud, street crime is ground floor, your idles are the bottom feeders in the world of organized crime.

As for gang life, known gang members, never been one myself. I haven't got the incredible lack of self respect that it takes to be in a gang. I also wanted to make something of my life when I was younger as opposed to my friends who chose the "street life" and "to remain real".

Lord S
I disagree totally, like I was saying to Afro, check out the info on gangs in canada on either one of these sites or research it yourself. There's plenty of organized crime happening north of the border.

www.cisc.gc.ca/
www.canadiancontent.net Yes there are gangs, yes there is organized crime, especially here in Toronto...but seriously, with regard to street gangs, it's nowhere near the levels in similar sized cities in the US...not even close. Just look at the murder rates in places like Detroit and Washington...they double, triple, even quadruple the numbers here. Montreal even pales in comparison to US cities. So yeah, despite a few bumps here and there, we're pretty lucky so far.

Organized crime is a part of everything. It's not just limited to street gangs, drugs, gambling, and prostitution...it has branches involved in government, industry, logistics, law enforcement, you name it. The mob is everywhere, and is a part of everyday life, and I don't it'll ever really go away. Not much you can do to get rid of it.

Dear Ketchup: Please stop talking like an illiterate yoboy...it's really annoying and makes you look stupid. Thanks.

PVS
what a crock thread
i hate posers even worse than gangsters

Afro Cheese
Don't take Ketchup seriously.. he's a young kid with a distorted vision of street life. At least I hope he's a young kid judging by his posts..

Ketchuptome
First of all stop typing like a fool so we can understand you. Talking in ebonics or street lingo does not make you tough or cool, it make you look like an incoherent child looking to impress.

I also doubt very much that you know what goes on in Canada, although if you do, suprise me and show me your wealth of knowledge on the subject.

As for the mafia being extinct, where do you think the Bloods and crips get all their drugs and guns? Do a little research on who's running the show bud, street crime is ground floor, your idles are the bottom feeders in the world of organized crime.

As for gang life, known gang members, never been one myself. I haven't got the incredible lack of self respect that it takes to be in a gang. I also wanted to make something of my life when I was younger as opposed to my friends who chose the "street life" and "to remain real".

I live in NYC.How the fuk u gonna tell me not 2 speak the way i speak..
I've been 2 Canada... There isnt a g in miles man... Lack of respect??
Respect 4 who?? Rezpect 4 urself. N gang members r respect full..
N its the internet.. Why do i have 2 doulble check all the words i use.

Lord S
Don't take Ketchup seriously.. he's a young kid with a distorted vision of street life. At least I hope he's a young kid judging by his posts.. Ah, it's a phase...we all went through it. laughing out loud

PVS
speak for yourself
i never idolised killers and crack dealers erm

Ketchuptome
Don't take Ketchup seriously.. he's a young kid with a distorted vision of street life. At least I hope he's a young kid judging by his posts..

Yes i am a young kid. Betta believe

BackFire
Gang members are respectfull when they're not busy killing children with stray bullets in a drive by shooting.

Lord S
Why do i have 2 doulble check all the words i use. Cause it would give you credibility, for one thing.

Lord S
Originally posted by PVS
speak for yourself
i never idolised killers and crack dealers erm Wha?? You're not normal.

Come on, didn't you love Ice Cube and N.W.A. back in the day? laughing

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Lord S
Dear Ketchup: Please stop talking like an illiterate yoboy...it's really annoying and makes you look stupid. Thanks.

Fuk off mayne

BackFire
How old are you, Ketchuptome?

Lord S
Fuk off mayne Is that the best you can do? My God...is English really that difficult in grade five?

PVS
ketchup, you are living a lie.
if you ever rolled up in the hood you would be bent over and named 'bridget'.
so quit trying to impress everyone with your newfound ghetto lingo. so long as you live a lie your life is useless. wake up

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Backfire
How old are you, Ketchuptome?

Damn man, there's alot of petifiers in KMC

BackFire
Actually, I need to know, from your posts I'm not sure you're old enough to be at this site.

Are you over 13?

Afro Cheese
And nobody but Scarface says "mayne." Unless you're a flamboyant cuban, you look stupid saying mayne.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by PVS
ketchup, you are living a lie.
if you ever rolled up in the hood you would be bent over
and named 'bridget'. so quit trying to impress everyone with your newfound ghetto lingo. so long as you live a lie your life is useless. wake up

Do even no where i live??

PVS
seriously, when i was a little kid i was pretending to be g.i.joe and shit like that. now these kids pretend they are crackdealers :/ wtf is going on?

BackFire
You just said you live in New York. What does that have to do with anything?

Ketchuptome
Im ova 13 Backfire..I just chose not to say my real age

Lord S
And nobody but Scarface says "mayne." Unless you're a flamboyant cuban, you look stupid saying mayne. No he's Razor Ramon...

PVS
Do even no where i live??

probably the hamptons roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ketchuptome
You just said you live in New York. What does that have to do with anything?

All of NYC is hood..Except Staten Island and some parts of Manhattan

Lord S
All of NYC is hood..Except Staten Island and some parts of Manhattan And I suppose that makes you look tough, right?

PVS
you are a lying sack of shit. i live in jersey and frequent the city.

you look like such a poser right now. why dont you just cut it out little boy?

i swear, this is so freaking lame. if i was a mod i would ban you just for being a lameass poser.

Ketchuptome
And nobody but Scarface says "mayne." Unless you're a flamboyant cuban, you look stupid saying mayne.

Ok.So i wont say mayne anymore.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by PVS
you are a lying sack of shit. i live in jersey and frequent the city.

you look like such a poser right now. why dont you just cut it out little boy?

i swear, this is so freaking lame. if i was a mod i would ban you just for being a lameass poser.

Wat eva, your opinions

SlipknoT
Mafia..near extinct..Bloods crips n othas r growin mayne..U say gangs r wack n shit but have u reall y seen real gang life..Or even been in a gang. The Italian American Mafia is doing anything but dieing out, they just dont make their actions as public as they did.

Afro Cheese
All of NYC is hood..Except Staten Island and some parts of Manhattan The Wu Tang Clan is from Staten Island.

PVS
not opinion, FACT

please, just come clean and admit you are posing.
everyone here knows you are lying and maybe if you admit the truth
you will earn some respect. because right now you are just a giant clown shoe

Ketchuptome
So tell me PVS, your ova 30 yrs old and you talk to teens online.
Hmmmm, doesnt seem right to me

Lord S
Originally posted by PVS
not opinion, FACT I agree...a real gangster (or gangsta) doesn't come out and act like one...especially not a lame one.

Afro Cheese
Oh no, now he's gonna call you a "petifier."

laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Hmmmm, doesnt seem right to me No, the maker of KMC is in his late 20's. And when it first started out most of the members were in their 20's-30's.

PVS
wow, am i the third person on this thread you accused of being a paedophile? (yeah, thats how you spell it, sunshine)dont you have any other material?

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by PVS
not opinion, FACT

please, just come clean and admit you are posing.
everyone here knows you are lying and maybe if you admit the truth
you will earn some respect. because right now you are just a giant clown shoe

Lying about what??? That i live in NYC

PVS
no, lying that you live in the 'hood'
you are full of shi-
oops, i better watch my language in front of the child

Lord S
Hmmmm, doesnt seem right to me Oooh...devastating comeback. I'm 29 and I proudly come to this forum every day...and like a lot of people, it's not to talk to dipshits like you. You just happen to be here, and we just happen to be talking to you, and you won't shut up. That makes you an attention-seeking whore.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by PVS
wow, am i the third person on this thread you accused of being a paedophile? (yeah, thats how you spell it, sunshine)dont you have any other material?

OMG!!!! eek! U ova 30 n calling me "sunshine"
Some "M.Jackson" wannabes on this forum...
And how do u no i dont live in the hood???

PVS
you see junior, my goal here is to make you see the truth and stop living a lie. if i can make just one of you lameass posers see the light and lose the bullshit facade (that means a 'false face', son) then all this typing was well worth it.

KharmaDog
Numerous paedophile insults.
Numerous references to people over 30.
Grammar that a 5 year old gangsta wannabe would scoff at.

Get some new material p-diddy junior.

Boy, this guy is a psycho analyst's dream.

Ketchuptome
OMG!!! PVS, stop callin' me queer ass name "sunshine", "junior"
"child"...Ur goal??!?WTF man..And u call me son. I hardly no you?!?!
And why would i ly i dont live in the hood.. I live near the projects, ur facts r all wrong

PVS
kharma, i could walk back to my university, go for a second bachelors in psychology, and have like 10 research papers and my final thesis done in a WEEK thanks to some of the characters i meet on here roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
And why would i ly i dont live in the hood.. I live near the projects, ur facts r all wrong

i live about 3 miles from the projects in newark.
know what that means? jack shit.

Lord S
Numerous paedophile insults. Oh so that's what a 'petifier' is...I couldn't understand what the hell he was saying, understandably.

KharmaDog

...and your grammer and sentence structure are just scary! So you live near the projects? many people live near the projects, sounds like you were trying to be from the projects. I got news for you, most people want out of the projects and are trying to improve themselves and their situation, not celibrating it.

His goal is to expose you as the phony child that you are. His mission was accomplished. And if you are going to type street please type as follows:

"Yo buss dis! PVS, stop callin' me queuh ass name "sunshine", "junior" "child"...Ur goal??!? F*ck man..An' u callin' me son. I don't know ya from nuttin'! An' why would i ly i dont live in de hood.. I live near de projects, yo story is smak. Sheeit!"

Shaggy2dope
WTF is goin on why u guys gotta all be teamin on ketchup man what has he done huh? nothin so just leave him the hell alone and stay back on TOPIC!

BackFire
This one time, my friend was walking home from work and a group of wannabe gangsta ****tards tried to mug him. One guy said "hey holmes, give me your money" or something to that extent, my friend replied "**** no". Then they attacked him, one grabbed him and held him back while another punched him, he fell to the ground while they heckled him and shit.

What they didn't know is my friend always carries a switchblade with him, so while he was on the ground he grabbed it, stood up really fast and stabbed one of them in teh shoulder. They didn't know what to do, they just said "Oh shit man! What did you do!!" My friend then took off running.

The moral of the story is that it's ok to stab wannabe gangsters

PVS
WTF is goin on why u guys gotta all be teamin on ketchup man what has he done huh? nothin so just leave him the hell alone and stay back on TOPIC!

the topic is: stop living a lie

discuss

PVS
This one time, my friend was walking home from work and a group of wannabe gangsta ****tards tried to mug him. One guy said "hey holmes, give me your money" or something to that extent, my friend replied "**** no". Then they attacked him, one grabbed him and held him back while another punched him, he fell to the ground while they heckled him and shit.

What they didn't know is my friend always carries a switchblade with him, so while he was on the ground he grabbed it, stood up really fast and stabbed one of them in teh shoulder. They didn't know what to do, they just said "Oh shit man! What did you do!!" My friend then took off running.

The moral of the story is that it's ok to stab wannabe gangsters

i bet those kids woke the f*** up that day and stopped with the posing.
your buddy did a good deed for all mankind

SlipknoT

The moral of the story is that it's ok to stab wannabe gangsters laughing

Shaggy2dope
PVS seriously man give him a break i really dont know how old you are but it seems a little immature to be arguin with someone over 13 years of age so the real topic is your thoughts on gangs not living a lye

PVS
the topic just switched no expression

Shaggy2dope
Ok good enough thank you.....

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
the topic just switched no expression

eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing

PVS
ok then, back to topic.
this is what you posers look like to me:

Afro Cheese
Seriously I think it's good for him though.. maybe if people make fun of him for acting like a gangster he'll realize it's not cool. Probably a far fetched dream, but oh well.

PVS
Seriously I think it's good for him though.. maybe if people make fun of him for acting like a gangster he'll realize it's not cool. Probably a far fetched dream, but oh well.

indeed
its called 'tough love'
if their parents were reading this they would be cheering us on

Shaggy2dope
Originally posted by PVS
ok then, back to topic.
this is what you posers look like to me:

LOL!!!

Shaggy2dope
Sounds stupid but u guys went pretty far with it gotta learn to settle it down a bit clown

KharmaDog
Sounds stupid but u guys went pretty far with it gotta learn to settle it down a bit clown

Yes I guess wanna-be gang bangers can cry too.

Shaggy2dope
not normally but it can happen

Capt_Fantastic
Yes I guess wanna-be gang bangers can cry too.

I would imagine that wanna-be gangbangers spend MOST of their time crying. Most likely in the dark, holding their private parts, weeping.

PVS
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

oh man that was great!!!!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I would imagine that wanna-be gangbangers spend MOST of their time crying. Most likely in the dark, holding their private parts, weeping.

You forgot to add ... with visons of 50 cent dancing in their heads,

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>