old people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whatshisface
warning: explicit content...

yesterday while i was driving home, i came across this guy who was driving a ford probe. i was gonna pass him so i merged into the left lane. all of a sudden he flicks his cigarette a$$ to my car. so i looked at him and said "WHAT THE F*CK". he looks at me and he said "WHAT!?". so i slow down and drive around him to merge into his right side, how the f*ck would i know that he wouldn't toss anything else. so when i got there, the light turned red so we had to stop. this old a$$ motherf*cker had the balls to yell at me. he said "YOU DRIVE LIE A PUNK, YOU MOTHERF*CKER! YOU WANNA START SOMETHING, MOTHERF*CKER?! YOU DRIVE LIKE A F*CKING PUNK!" so stared at him and i started laughing my a$$ off and that just made him turn beet red. i said "man, how old are you? you at least a 40-something motherf*cker? and here you are in the middle of traffic picking fights with twenty year olds." so he drove off looking like a complete idiot.

but wait there's more... he merges into my lane and slams on his brakes. he was trying to make me rear end him! stoopid f*cker. so i braked but i didn't overtake him. we sped along the road while i was following him somewhat close, just enough to trap him between the car in front of him and the car to his left side. when the traffic stared getting jammed, i swerved into my left lane, got home peaceably while he waited in traffic feeling like a complete moron (i'm assuming this part)...

Eclipse
OKness.........

WindDancer
You seriously need to get rid of that "Road Rage". Try to drive safe around the elderly.

Eclipse
Yup........

Iirima
Stupid old people. Ya know, lots of them old ppl have to drive those motorcycles (can't remember what they're called) cuz they bang into other people's cars...sad Weirdos.

DeNiro
I rember I was going to let this old guy out but my god he took his sweet ass time to go so I told my friend in the passener seat oops lost ur chance and sped up and made sure he couldnt get out stick out tongue

whatshisface
i need to get rid of it? i wasn't the one who threw out the cigarette, i wasn't the one who started yelling, i wasn't the one who tried to get me into an accident. and f*ck old people... they are always so rude to young 'uns. they need to calm the f*ck down and stop thinking that they alone commend our respects. respect is given where respect is due.

plus they need to quit driving 55 mph in the f*cking carpool lane...

whatshisface
i'm a courteous driver. i not 2fast 2furious on the streets. but when one motherf*cker messes up, they mess it up for everybody. i always let people in, it don't take nothin' but 5 seconds maximum to merge into a lane. don't take your sweet a$$ time 'cause that gap will close on yo' a$$ quick style...

WindDancer
Yes! you need to be a "Defensive" driver! You know the one the DMV always promotes! A defensive driver knows better than to get into arguments with another driver. It could lead to car collision very fast!

When you were shouting at him that took 1/2 second of your driving awareness! Keep your eyes on the road NOT on some guy that yells nonsense at you! Old people are rude??? Not only old people EVERY irresposible driver is rude!

You have a problem with another driver tap the horn constanly! That will get his attention, don't get into pointless name calling with another driver! Is just NOT safe!

If someone piss you off on the road. Let it go! Don't let the other drivers irresponsibility get to you.

whatshisface
i have a defensive drivers lisence. i work for the state of california. they require it to transport patients. and i was speaking to him while i was stopped. i never drove beside him or before him, and i never spoke to him again after the light turned green. granted i was following him but i only wanted to get him back. yes, i know that is irresponsible and immature but he started it...

WindDancer
You sound like a defensive driver. To have a license such as the Cali. CDL means that you are a good driver. I didn't mean to sound like I was coming down on you or anything like that.

Anyways just let it go, is in the past, no need to remenber that awful incident. Just keep it cool! I know is stressful sometimes, but is best to leave it in the behind. Keep it cool big grin

smile

BadBabe
LMAO how do punks drive blink

Commando
f uck the old people! they are not good anyway. Ol people suck big balls! when i drive ill tell them some shit if they get on my way!

mouth
my dad's old sad 74 exaclty.. no expression
the world's alot better place with people with dentures and toupee's

Korri
im old no expression

shaber
In old age only salty things have any taste sad

Korri
miffed

shaber
I have good taste stick out tongue

Korri
no you dont

shaber
Watching the matrix DVD last night I noticed how stilted the dialogue is eek!

Linkalicious
Most Californians don't know how to drive...

On the 405, 5, 10, 110, 710, 605...just to name a few...people never move outta the way if you are traveling faster than them in the fast lane. You go out towards Barstow or any other highway leaving California, and people move for out of the way for you.

And you're right...the absolute worst thing is when there is an old couple cruising 55-65 mph in the car pool lane. That lane and the farthest left lane should be 80 mph if traffic isn't bad.

oh and moron Californians don't know how to merge lanes when getting on the freeway either. they cause ridiculous amounts of traffic just because they either don't use their blinker or because they want that extra car length soooo damn bad.

Korri
lol

shaber
Depends on whether they've been around traffic in their life. In rural areas I expect the standards of driving must be worse.

whatshisface
it's all good. it was just funny how he was acting. i mean the guy was throwing a temper tantrum. i guess he was driving for a while.

nazgulinthedark
i dont think i belive you, old people tend not to cuss that much, and they dont drive rectlessly either confused

whatshisface
people have the hardest time merging. what is so f*cking difficult about it. and the icessan tbraking... that put the iciing on the cake. these motherf*ckers have about 10 car spaces ahaed of them and they break, what the hell! and some of them brake when they're on a banked road... the roads are banked to make it more safe for the speed limit posted, no need to slow down to 25 mph.

cali drivers, what are you gonna do, huh... hell, what CAN you do...

whatshisface
are you kidding? old people cuss all the time. especially those who were in the service, hippies and/or rebels.

nazgulinthedark
well they drive rectlessly, they drive too slow

whatshisface
my sentiments exactly. and how long does it take to take your foot off the brake and press on the accelerator? aaaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh mad

Mystique Lynx
I dont like old ppl...I mean really old, ke 80 or 90...

Linkalicious
ummm...they can look really good driving their nice Mercedes Benz's while talking on their cell phone, drinking their latte, and driving slowly in the fast lane. They do that really good.

Mystique Lynx
yeah, sometimes they just suck like that.
And old women have big asses and when they stand in a queue the squeeze me with them.

Korri
haha i was playing with a zimmer frame today

it was funny because i was wearing agent sunglasses and running around going "smith will surfice"

Fëanor
by defination...what is considered old?

and why is being over 40 considered old...look at Brad Pitt or Tom cruise or even all the ladies at that age(can't think of one)

the problem with young kids nowadays is they don't respect ppl older than they, and the older pple don't understand kids...Old ones do forget what it's like to be young, but not often.

then they realize they were probably just as idiotic as the young kids when they were young...

since I wasn't there, maybe the guy flicked the ciggy out with no intention of it hitting your car...when it did...you gave him a look, he responded with a quizzical look...both of you glare, words are exchanged...then two 2ton hulking metal becomes a deadly weapon all because of a cigarette...bad enough cigs will give you cancer...

you're twenty something...he's 40 something...you wanna get there?
then let crap like that go...overrated male bravado don't work behind the wheel of a car on a congested freeway or street where someone other than the two of you could get hurt...

sorry for the long post mah man...but since I'm 32, I'm that much closer than you are...

remember this when you look at someone who is old...
the difference between 20 and 40 is a turn of the knob on the door of life... stick out tongue

Linkalicious
^ i agree with Feanor on this...

luckily my issue is with BAD drivers and not old drivers. it just so happens that some old drivers are bad drivers. Speed limits, for the most part, shouldn't apply on the freeways...it should just be "follow the guys butt that is in front of you."

Fëanor
my sentiments exactly...and there are way too many BAD drivers in LA...esp on the 405...

Punker69
I think they should all be put in homes!

mailedbypostman
What if they refuse? *Knows what he'll say but asks anyway*

whatshisface
maybe i shoulda put mid- life- crisis- bad- driver man rather than old people on the title. bleh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.