Now I'm happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I have struggled personally with track for the last two years in college. But now I finally had a good meet.

1. Fastest 4 x 100 of the year for our team
2. 100 meter dash: Took 2nd out of 5 schools with a Personal Record (PR) of 11.36. My previous fastest was 11.40. (These are auto timing btw)
3. 200 meter dash: Took 2nd with a college PR of 23.19 (I ran a 23.20 last year but in HS I ran a 23.11)
4. My coach had me clocked in at about 49 seconds for my leg in the 4 x 400 meter relay. The second fastest on our team runs barely sub-51.

Very happy. I'm starting to develop just in time because the championships are next week. Btw, here is a pic of me celebrating on our team bus with a victory pole dance.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Myth
I have struggled personally with track for the last two years in college. But now I finally had a good meet.

2. 100 meter dash: Took 2nd out of 5 schools with a Personal Record (PR) of 11.36. My previous fastest was 11.40. (These are auto timing btw)
3. 200 meter dash: Took 2nd with a college PR of 23.19 (I ran a 23.20 last year but in HS I ran a 23.11)
4. My coach had me clocked in at about 49 seconds for my leg in the 4 x 400 meter relay. The second fastest on our team runs barely sub-51.

Very happy. I'm starting to develop just in time because the championships are next week. Btw, here is a pic of me celebrating on our team bus with a victory pole dance. You look coked up laughing

Coldfire
I'm scared now......

wuTa
if you;re going for the gay stripper look than congradulations, you've captured it

Coldfire
Yeah, I agree with you there.

Myth
Originally posted by wuTa
if you;re going for the gay stripper look than congradulations, you've captured it

Wait till the pics from my lip sync competition stick out tongue
And yes, I was going for that look.

Coldfire
Ummm.... k..... uh huh..... laughing out loud

charmedFairy
youve seriously scarred me for lifeno expression

Coldfire
-Nodnod- Me too......

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Myth

Very happy. I'm starting to develop just in time because the championships are next week. Btw, here is a pic of me celebrating on our team bus with a victory pole dance.

I am very happy for you!jm wink

Coldfire
You're just a crazy person!! I'm not a good runner at all... Too small a lung capacity...

Myth
I have a tiny lung capacity too. I am an extreme asthmatic, battling a severe case of anemia (caused by my kidney disease medication), and I have been running with pneumonia. That is why I am a sprinter. It doesn't take much lung capacity.

Coldfire
Meh, can't do sprints either. I'm just not good at running period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.