Battle of the Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Shazam!

VS

Superman

VS

Hyperion

VS

Gladiator

Who wins?

Sentry
Gladiator

kgkg
Gladiator N 1

Metalmanx
Gladiator.

derrick24
great fight but i do think that it would end with gladiator because it was stated by marvel that he has the power to do anything once he puts his mind to it and his speed is above light speed.

I honestly think that it would end with him and hyperion if you have seen the feats hyperion has pulled lately in exiles; example; the guy killed galactus. He fought the avengers, x-men, spiderman, and the fantastic four and end up killing them all and the last thing that was shown was him breaking thors neck and then he end up killing magneto with no problem. It was stated that he was unbeatable in the comics. Nothing by any means could kill him. The episode is still going on in exiles has to see what happen next, will give you a description. When it the dust settle i still see gladiator standing tall with a win, hes just to powerful.

armandovalles
When did Hyperion fight the Avengers, FF, and X-Men all at once and win?

what comic was it and what issue #'s?

derrick24
and raving superman fans please dont say that superman will speed blitz hyperion because quicksilver already tried that and while he was running hyperion just flew up to him dodged his punch and snapped his neck. I actually think that hyperion has the ability of killing superman even though hes invulnerable ex; holocaust is considered invulnerable by all mean of physical attacks, hyperion caught one of his punches and crushed his hand and then head butted him ( holocaust is considered a walking timebomb made of pure energy) and with his nose he sucked up all the energy that he was made of leaving nothing but a shell and his last comment was i eat punks like you for breakfast. Another example he grabbed thor and snapped his neck and he also killed hulk. So i think that he has the capability of snapping superman neck, i even think he can punch a hole in him.

derrick24
look on marvel.com it should provide you with the last issue of exiles. I read at a book store but im going up there today, i will get you the book #.

Draco69
Originally posted by derrick24
and raving superman fans please dont say that superman will speed blitz hyperion because quicksilver already tried that and while he was running hyperion just flew up to him dodged his punch and snapped his neck. I actually think that hyperion has the ability of killing superman even though hes invulnerable ex; holocaust is considered invulnerable by all mean of physical attacks, hyperion caught one of his punches and crushed his hand and then head butted him ( holocaust is considered a walking timebomb made of pure energy) and with his nose he sucked up all the energy that he was made of leaving nothing but a shell and his last comment was i eat punks like you for breakfast. Another example he grabbed thor and snapped his neck and he also killed hulk. So i think that he has the capability of snapping superman neck, i even think he can punch a hole in him.

Dude. That's an alternate reality Hyperion. Mainstream Hyperion is nowhere near his strength. Thing kicked his ass for goodness sake.

derrick24
i have no reason to lye the i know to much about comics the reason all this was taking place is because hyperion was trying to take over the world instead of following task master plans and he killed all earth defenses but his planned was fauled when magneto sent an asteriod crashing to earth so he was transported to another earth. He was then tricked by blink that made him use his own power against him which at the moment it did work making him use his cosmic blast to shoot himself in the back. Thinking that they had a defeat they find out later in the serious that the entire time hyperion faked his death and that hes planning on taking control of the universe.

whirlysplat
And as for Supes losing to anyone Marvelbelow the big G as it said in Avengers JLA as Thor got his arse handed to him. On my world the dials go up to 11.

Draco69
I'm not saying you're lying. I'm aware of all of these events. HOWEVER this is not the mainstream Hyperion. This an evil, psychotic, uber-powerful, ALTERNATE REALITY Hyperion.

The real one was a superhero. He's back home in his universe now.

jrodslam
In the end, it comes down to Supes, Shazam and Glads. After Gladiator realizing his efforts arent doing much, he begings to loose faith in himself. Unless he and Shazam doubleteams Supes. If that happens, in the end I think Shazam beats GLadiator.

Draco69
I think it would come down to Shazam or Superman.

derrick24
please give me the book # because from my knowledge when hyperion came to earth he was picked by a cosmic been who thought he had incredible powers to take over the earth and then he fought the avengers ending with him losing ( they outsmarted him) then he end up joining the squadram supreme but the same entity that sent him to fight the avengers cloned him and made a evil persona and they took on the avengers. My point is he will kill thing in seconds, the guy has to much going for him, he a cosmic being.

whirlysplat
Well said Draco and you jrod and I do not seem rabid as an earlier person implied about anyone supporting Supes or Shazam. We just looked at the facts.

whirlysplat
Not exactly when Thor shrunk Hyperion it kinda messed the grandmasters plan up. As I recall owever the JSS Supreme Power is about the best thing around at the mo.

derrick24
you all hate saying that superman will lose a fight. i think hyperion and gladiator would destroy him. oh and also when you said that hyperion is a superhero you have him mixed up from the timeline of him being called supreme, hes the hero.

Draco69
please give me the book # because from my knowledge when hyperion came to earth he was picked by a cosmic been who thought he had incredible powers to take over the earth and then he fought the avengers ending with him losing ( they outsmarted him) then he end up joining the squadram supreme but the same entity that sent him to fight the avengers cloned him and made a evil persona and they took on the avengers. My point is he will kill thing in seconds, the guy has to much going for him, he a cosmic being.

The Avengers/Squadron Supreme Annual 98.

You're wrong. Sorry. Don't base your arguments on Exiles. It's simply not true. Exiles deals with ALTERNATE REALITIES. Characters are vastly altered. Like a Peter Parker with a Carnage symbiote.

Sentry
Wasn't Supreme Image's version of Superman?

Draco69
you all hate saying that superman will lose a fight. i think hyperion and gladiator would destroy him. oh and also when you said that hyperion is a superhero you have him mixed up from the timeline of him being called supreme, hes the hero.

I have no idea where you getting this information. If its Exiles then its completely untrue. Hyperion was in the Squadron Supreme. And regularly fought with the Avengers side by side.

This fight concerns mainstream Hyperion anyhoo. Not Exiles Hyperion.

Sentry
Originally posted by armandovalles
Shazam!

VS

Superman

VS

Hyperion

VS

Gladiator

Who wins?

Where's Majestic?

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Wasn't Supreme Image's version of Superman?

Yes. He has it confused.

derrick24

jrodslam
Thanks whirly.
Draco is right about Exiles being a different reality. That Hyperion is nulled sorry to say.

whirlysplat
Supreme Power is JMS version of the Hyperion/Squadron Supreme story its a Marvel Maxx imprint. Supreme is not Hyperion and has nothing to do with the Squadron Supreme which is what Supreme Power is about my friend. Hey if you want a laugh check out my Supes Sentry thread its not what you think and Supes could lose easily.

Draco69
That's all true. However his weakness is his self-confidence. Which is way he gets his handed to him regularly.

Draco69
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Supreme Power is JMS version of the Hyperion/Squadron Supreme story its a Marvel Maxx imprint. Supreme is not Hyperion and has nothing to do with the Squadron Supreme which is what Supreme Power is about my friend. Hey if you want a laugh check out my Supes Sentry thread its not what you think and Supes could lose easily.

Oh. THAT series. Read a couple.

Anyhoo. This is MAINSTREAM Hyperion that was part of the Squadron Supreme.

He'd go down easily.

whirlysplat
Squadron Sinister I think had Supreme in it first though as the GM's plot

whirlysplat
I still think Apollo, Mr M, Miracleman, Nefaria, Vartox, Monel/Valour could all be included

Sentry
If their included don't forget Sentry.

derrick24
you are correct hyperion was an ally with the avenger it was his evil cloned (looking at the comic now) that went against the avengers but i still give hyperion a win over superman the guy is consider an eternal. Superman has no way of beating him or gladiator. In x-men when he was toying with cannonball until canonball happen to run into a new power he stated that he was going to punch cannonball to the sun with a single hit. I think that if that would have connected cannonball would have exploded but if he hit superman with it which he does have the capability since he moves faster than light speed he will ko superman, if the hit is in the head he might kill him.

Draco69
Hyperion got beat by the Thing and lesser foes. He's not that great.

He would go down first.

Gladiator IS capable of all these feats. However his self-confidence governs his powers. And unfortunately this can be his undoing. Which is way he gets owned regularly. And saying he can hit someone to the sun in a single punch doesn't mean he CAN.

derrick24
hyperion in the exiles series has the same powers as he alter ego does what would make the outcome any different. Can you all tell me a way superman will beat hyperion because anything physical isnt going to work and lunging him into space isnt going to work either. But i can think of a way he could beat superman, fight him until his solar energy wears out and then 1. fry him with his beam or 2. punch a hole in him. Superman needs to stick to fighting batman and leave this to gladiator, shazam and hyperion.

armandovalles
well from many sources it states that:

"when Gladiator sets his mind to something, you better believe he'll do it no matter what it takes!"

Draco69
Hyperion in the Exiles was MUCH more powerful than the mainstream Hyperion. Mainstream Hyperion couldn't even take down Thor. Thor kicked his ass several times. What makes you think he could own Galactus? Mainstream Hyperion does not equal Exiles Hyperion.

Hyperion would get owned by Superman. Especially current Superman. His powers are increasing by the day. Especially since Hyperion is a very poor fighter and he is very rash.

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles
well from many sources it states that:

"when Gladiator sets his mind to something, you better believe he'll do it no matter what it takes!"

And that didn't work on Cannonball did it?

whirlysplat
It wasn't a clone th squadron supreme where from a different reality to th squadron sinister

derrick24
so a guy who can move planets on a regular basis cant punch anyone to the sun. Answer this question could precrisis superman do it. Almost forgot in that same comic it stated that gladiator has the power do to anything once he put his mind to it. Also when his confidense is shacken he is still invulnerable, it takes a combination of lack of will and radiation to get the job done like in fantastic four he was knock out because he was fighting the skrulls ( that posing as the x-men) who was using radiation thru the entire fight then sue dropped his confidence when she used her forcefield when a temporary k/o came behind that another fight was with hulk. The entire fight he was getting exposed to radiation which gave hulk the win. Radiation is the key factor not his will, the only thing that happens when his will drop his power drop which if that happen it would put his strength on par with them since he based off of precrisis.

Draco69
First off Gladiator is SAID to have moved planets. Noone actually saw him do it. There's no comical reference for him doing do.

His self-confidence IS the key. Cassandra Nova knew this. Which is why he was reduced to the state of a whimpering child.

Superman and Shazam stand a fair chance of winning. However Gladiator can also lose as well. Gladiator certainly won't knock him out with one punch. If you think this would happen, then you're a little ignorant of DC comics.

derrick24
Originally posted by Draco69
And that didn't work on Cannonball did it?

the reason it didnt work is because in that episode if you read the book cannonball hacked into a new power that allows him to absorb physical powers and send it back to the enemy with the same strength. trust me if cannonball use that same trick on superman, it wouldnt have been any different than it would for gladiator. It might would have been worse since in superman current books he is bleeding and getting cut. And hes invulnerable HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Draco69
Invulnerability doesn't nesscarily mean complete invulnerability. Obviously something was powerful enough to get past his forcefield.

Another option for victory is for Superman to have Shazam teleport them to the Rock of Eternity and the Sun. Their powers would be dramatically boosted.

jrodslam
Another option for victory is for Superman to have Shazam teleport them to the Rock of Eternity and the Sun. Their powers would be dramatically boosted.

That would be overkill. Not necessary imo.

derrick24
First off Gladiator is SAID to have moved planets. Noone actually saw him do it. There's no comical reference for him doing do.

His self-confidence IS the key. Cassandra Nova knew this. Which is why he was reduced to the state of a whimpering child.

Superman and Shazam stand a fair chance of winning. However Gladiator can also lose as well. Gladiator certainly won't knock him out with one punch. If you think this would happen, then you're a little ignorant of DC comics.

What about the batman/superman series where hawkman knocks superman out, I know he had a special weapon but i think that gladiator punch would be just as hard.

ZephroCarnelian
Draco - you're right about Supes' powers slowly returning.

If it was Pre-Crisis, then this would be a whitewash.

But with Characters as they are, I'd say that it'd come down to Supes and Shazam.

Gladiator doesn't like fighting people of his own league. A nice punch in the jaw from Supes or Shaz would send his confidence plummeting.

Hyperion is a no brainer (cos he's the mainstream version lol!)

Shaz is magically based so he might take Supes...

Draco69
What about the batman/superman series where hawkman knocks superman out, I know he had a special weapon but i think that gladiator punch would be just as hard.

It was a MAGIC weapon. Powerful enough to destroy a continent. I don't trust Jeph Loeb's writing. Especially with how Batman easily beat Lady Shiva.

jrodslam
Special weapon meaning MAGICAL? If so, then you need to say no more.

derrick24
To me i think superman is the weakest link but hes also the smartest which makes him a challenge because as it has been stated many time shazam is superman superior.

derrick24
From the way that it looks we have a lot of superman fan and noone has still gave me a way that superman would beat hyperion and dont say a punch when it is stated that he is cannot be harmed by any physical means.

whirlysplat
As for the Sentry, Sentry no one really knows what he can do till we see in new Avengers a little more we know nothing. His mini really told us little his powers don't even make sense. A serum with the power of a million exploding suns what the hell. .5 of a sec ahead of time?????? lets leave it to Bendis

Draco69
Shazam is by no means Superman's superior. Except for the magic thing.

Why? Wonder Woman has the strength of Gaea greater than that of Hercules. Shazam has the strength of Hercules. Wonder Woman has speed greater than that of Mercury. Shazam has the speed of mercury.

SOOOOO. By using logic, we all know that Superman is superior to Wonder Woman. And by the above, Wonder Woman is superior to Shazam. Thus....

Superman is by no means the weak link. Hyperion is. Dumb as doorbell. Doesn't fight smartly. The list goes on...

Draco69
From the way that it looks we have a lot of superman fan and noone has still gave me a way that superman would beat hyperion and dont say a punch when it is stated that he is cannot be harmed by any physical means.

No its quite the opposite. You just another Superman hater. With complete ignorance of what Superman has done and is capable of.

And Hyperion would lose. Easily. He got beat by Thing. Unconscious. Please.

jrodslam

He lost to Hulk in Defeders first series #13
It was the Defenders vs. Squadron Sinister. Nuff said.

Draco69
As for the Sentry, Sentry no one really knows what he can do till we see in new Avengers a little more we know nothing. His mini really told us little his powers don't even make sense. A serum with the power of a million exploding suns what the hell. .5 of a sec ahead of time?????? lets leave it to Bendis

He's most likely depowered. It wouldn't be fun to have a person above Silver Surfer on the Avengers. The New Avengers wouldn't have any challenges. Not even people like Nefaria or Ultron. Besides if Sentry exists then so must the Void...

whirlysplat
shazam lost to Supes in Kingdom Come Supes could have crushed Billy's Jaw that was after Billy fought real dirty. Hyperion is no match for either Supes or Cap Marvel and Gladiator is a bt sad look at operation Galactic Storm.

whirlysplat
Iagree Draco he will be depowered and I suspect the void will be an early story arc.

derrick24
lets say superman versus venom since him and spiderman did get owned by venom. And if gladiator is based so much off of his confidence he wouldnt be leading the shiar if he was to be defeated so easily he has fought being alot more powerful then superman and shazam- silver surfer, thor, thanos, and his major enemy is the skrulls and the majority of the fights he owned them. The guy alway fight team or people who has the power to conquer worlds and give me the issue where thing overcame hyperion.

Draco69
And Superman owned Thor. Please. Crossovers are bull.

And Superman has bested foes alot more powerful than Gladiator. Imperiux, Maggedon, Asmodel, etc.

whirlysplat
Supes owned Thor derrick.

whirlysplat
Draco most crossovers are bull the JLA/AVENGERS was a classic. It was fantastic and........... kept the characters power continuity exactly right. It made some interesting comparisons of the two universes. The heroes here seem weaker (reference to the marvel universe) They have to fight twice as hard. Thor was owned.

derrick24
Intelligence: Above normal
Strength: Superhuman Class 100
Flight Speed: Supersonic
Stamina: Metahuman
Durability: Metahuman
Agility: Superhuman
Reflexes: Superhuman
Fighting Skills: Moderate knowledge of hand-to-hand combat
Special Skills/Abilities: unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Besides his physical attributes listed above, Hyperion possesses the ability to use cosmic energy to augment his life force granting him great longevity and regenerative abilities, the projection of infra-red heat through his eyes, and the ability to levitate by harnessing anti-gravitons
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
This is directly from marvel and it states that he shoots infrared heat thru his eyes that would have bad results on superman.

Draco69
JLA/Avengers was good. But bull in this forum.

Green Lantern didn't fight the way he normally fought.

During their first battle, the Flash should have taken them all down. That or MM with his telepathy.

Scarlet Witch got god-like powers. Iron Man got a Mother Box. Flash lost his powers. Anyone sensing a trend?

whirlysplat
But is Gladiator a Superman knock off? The original always beats the cheap copy.

jrodslam
Correct me if im wrong. But wouldnt Glads infra red beatms power up Superman kinda?

whirlysplat
Thor and Supes stayed constant, I accept your point Draco but if both comapanies can agree Supes beats Thor I think we can. smile

Draco69
Intelligence: Above normal
Strength: Superhuman Class 100
Flight Speed: Supersonic
Stamina: Metahuman
Durability: Metahuman
Agility: Superhuman
Reflexes: Superhuman
Fighting Skills: Moderate knowledge of hand-to-hand combat
Special Skills/Abilities: unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Besides his physical attributes listed above, Hyperion possesses the ability to use cosmic energy to augment his life force granting him great longevity and regenerative abilities, the projection of infra-red heat through his eyes, and the ability to levitate by harnessing anti-gravitons
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
This is directly from marvel and it states that he shoots infrared heat thru his eyes that would have bad results on superman.

Derrick. If you have read ANY Superman comic. You would know that Superman's stats are the same. Except WAY higher.

Infra-Red Eyebeams? So what. Superman took direct blows from Imperiux (think DC's Galactus) energy blasts. And got right back up.

FULL CREDENCE TO REDWOLF:

Superman has some amazing feats of strength aswell.

JLA: World War Three story-line: Superman was chained to the endless millwheels of the Mageddon machinery. His strength was used to move the gears of a weapon whose size dwarfed the entire Earth/Moon system. Once again it dwarfed the entire Earth/Moon System.

In Superman: The Earth Stealers, Superman propelled a massive space station, cylindrical in shape and stated to be 600 miles in diameter (the length of the cylinder, judging by the depiction, had to have been about 2500 miles ) by pushing against it. The weight was inestimable- it was constructed from all the natural resources gleaned from an entire solar system. A hyperspace portal was opened and Superman not only pushed it, he propelled it for 20 minutes through hyperspace (it was stated that they reached the halfway point at 10 minutes). He had to exert the power to move it at the same time that he had to deal with the stresses of hyperspace unprotected.

JLA #77: Superman contains a black hole in the palm of his hand for an undisclosed amount of time. Later, he produces static electricity sufficient to be "corralled" by Green Lantern John Stewart into containing the black hole. Superman then launches the black hole into a neighboring wormhole.

Action Comics #782: After emerging from the sun energized, Superman physically pushed WarWorld, (a small, Pluto-sized planet) across the solar system and into a boom tube. WarWorld did engage a full throttle countermeasure in resistance Supermans push. We can see WarWorlds engines (which encompass nearly an entire hemisphere of WarWorlds surface) firing in resistance, to no avail. WarWorlds; engines allow WarWorld to travel at faster than light speeds through space, so they generate the power to accelerate a planet beyond light speed.

Luthor 2000 special: Superman split one of Saturns moons with a single strike.

derrick24
Supes owned Thor derrick.

I thought crossovers werent accurate as i stated before venom beat the breaks off of superman and spiderman with superman only laying one blow.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Correct me if im wrong. But wouldnt Glads infra red beatms power up Superman kinda?

They should.

whirlysplat
The Supes that faced Asmodel was the energy form so continuity needs to be kept both wayswink

Draco69
Thor and Supes stayed constant, I accept your point Draco but if both comapanies can agree Supes beats Thor I think we can. smile

Superman is completely capable of beating Thor. Just not the way it was pictured. One punch ain't gonna put Thor down.

Draco69
The Supes that faced Asmodel was the energy form so continuity needs to be kept both wayswink

His strength was the same. Really no different.

Metalmanx
I find it rather interesting that some comics are referred to as mainstream and others not. Tell me, what exactly nowadays is the "mainstream" comic of certain series? I'm sure it's not that easy. Look at X-men. Please, someone tell me, what is the "mainstream" series of X-men now? Cuz if you know, I'd love to know which one it is.

That's because there is no "mainstream" series of comics anymore. Not if there are different versions and such. Spiderman, for example. I believe there's...Amazing, Spectacular, Ultimate, Incredible, and possibly more (I don't own too many Spiderman comics).

Ultiamte, Uncanny, New, New Mutants, Academy X, Mutant X, District X, Exiles, Xtreme, 2099, (Adjectiveless), etc. Those are most of the different X-men series. The list goes on I'm sure. I didn't even mention the self-titled ones featuring certain characters.

But out of those, there is no "mainstream" series. They are all their own series now, yes, but there is no "true" one anymore.

So by saying there are "alternate" versions of Hyperion is true, yes. But if that is how he is potrayed in the most recent comic of Exiles, than that is how he is at the moment. That is until he put in yet another series that portrays him in a completely different way.

Draco69
I thought crossovers werent accurate as i stated before venom beat the breaks off of superman and spiderman with superman only laying one blow.

And in the same blasted series Storm beat Wonder Woman, Wolverine beat Lobo. Bull****.

Golden Rule: Crossovers are NEVER reliable.

whirlysplat
When did Venom beat Supes. I do not think he would have done him any damage if he hit him all week. Reference please.

Draco69
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I find it rather interesting that some comics are referred to as mainstream and others not. Tell me, what exactly nowadays is the "mainstream" comic of certain series? I'm sure it's not that easy. Look at X-men. Please, someone tell me, what is the "mainstream" series of X-men now? Cuz if you know, I'd love to know which one it is.

That's because there is no "mainstream" series of comics anymore. Not if there are different versions and such. Spiderman, for example. I believe there's...Amazing, Spectacular, Ultimate, Incredible, and possibly more (I don't own too many Spiderman comics).

Ultiamte, Uncanny, New, New Mutants, Academy X, Mutant X, District X, Exiles, Xtreme, 2099, (Adjectiveless), etc. Those are most of the different X-men series. The list goes on I'm sure. I didn't even mention the self-titled ones featuring certain characters.

But out of those, there is no "mainstream" series. They are all their own series now, yes, but there is no "true" one anymore.

So by saying there are "alternate" versions of Hyperion is true, yes. But if that is how he is potrayed in the most recent comic of Exiles, than that is how he is at the moment. That is until he put in yet another series that portrays him in a completely different way.

616 = Mainstream

Alternate = Alternate

Mainstream Spider-Man has no symbiote costume. Alternate Spider-Man has a Carnage suit.

Draco69
When did Venom beat Supes. I do not think he would have done him any damage if he hit him all week. Reference please.

Superman was severely weakened. It was the bull**** DC vs. Marvel limited series back in the 90s

whirlysplat
Colossus, I think your point is excellent and very well made. As for crossovers no they are not really canon but............They hold more credence than the opinions of young teenagers on these boards. lol

derrick24
in some comics they have him looking great and in others he look horrible, and hyperion constantly uses his eye beams and i think each time they would connect and it would render superman helpless. Infra red is like kryptonite to superman give me an issue where he overcome kryptonite and infrared waves then i would be more convinced and i also think that gladiator and hyperion could pull the same feats, i even think that gladiator could do it better since he has no strength limitation.

whirlysplat
I really only like the Maxx and Ultimate imprints at Marvel now and I bought my first comic in 74

Sentry

Your talking to a Sentry fanboy, you need not explain to me what he can or cannot do. I already know. As for Bendis, he did not create the Sentry.

Lee supposedly created them. I'm pretty sure Bendis had nothing to do with Sentry's creation or bio at Marvel Directory.

Draco69
in some comics they have him looking great and in others he look horrible, and hyperion constantly uses his eye beams and i think each time they would connect and it would render superman helpless. Infra red is like kryptonite to superman give me an issue where he overcome kryptonite and infrared waves then i would be more convinced and i also think that gladiator and hyperion could pull the same feats, i even think that gladiator could do it better since he has no strength limitation.

Where the hell did you get the idea that Infra-Red vision is like kryptonite to Superman? Please.

The thing is Hyperion hasn't done ANYTHING close to the feats Superman has done. Assuming he can isn't evidence.

whirlysplat
Supes would crush the Supes copies as they are only copies

Sentry
Sentry will kick Supes a$$.

whirlysplat
Sentry, we saw him do nothing. The false history was a publicity stunt lol. He was created to be Marvels attempt at the Miracleman territory. He was not done as well though. MM was classic Alan Moore remember. I love Sentry as well. Marvel needed Superman!!!!!

Draco69
Maybe. We will wait and see. As I said it doesn't make any sense for A Galactus level character to be on a team with mostly street-level characters.

jrodslam

In Adventures of Superman #595 -- Superman resists Darkseid's Omega Beams.

I dont think Hyperion or Gladiators beams can contend with the Omega Beams.

derrick24
when people on this sight say mainstream and alternate they say that it is completely different when in actuality there powers are based off of each other. Theyre putting words in comic writer mouth like them saying that hyperion on exiles was different from the mainstream when in actuality the writer got all there attributes from the mainstream and like all characters they get a power boost and thats all that actually happen to hyperion and if he wanted to do the same feats that he did in exiles he would do it in mainstream. Hyperion is Hyperion and thats what the writer wrote in exiles and when the people on this site show me that the writer stated that he is going to make hyperion uber powerful then they are more of a lye than anyone is on this site because if you were too look at hyperion biography it simply states that he is an eternal who hasnt fully tapped into his complete powers which could have happened now since it has been awhile from the last time hes been in a comic. He could have tapped into more of his power.

Draco69
An easy response:

Mainstream Hyperion got his ass kicked by Hulk, Thor and the Thing.

Alternate Hyperion killed Galactus.

And you say they're same people?

whirlysplat
derrick Hyperion or at least the original Hyperion was not an Eternal thats a fact. He was the last survivor (like Superman) of his world. It even had a Krypton type name and in the Defenders circa early eigties he could be killed by a Kryptonite knockoff the Overmind had.

derrick24
An easy response:

Mainstream Hyperion got his ass kicked by Hulk, Thor and the Thing.

Alternate Hyperion killed Galactus.

And you say they're same people?

Where are you getting your info saying that exile hyperion is different from mainstream because as they always do comics give power boost and since hyperion didnt come close in tapping into his power then i think the writer made it possible for that to happen and i think that its going to apply for the mainstream also. Dont change what the writer has done, just deal with it hyperion has a upgrade and with this upgrade he is going to destroy superman and what im going to do is go to marveldirectory and im going to give you proof that it states that he hasnt completely tapped into his power and what i want you to do is show me where the writer stated that this is the uber power hyperion.

whirlysplat
derrick calm down mate.

derrick24
derrick Hyperion or at least the original Hyperion was not an Eternal thats a fact. He was the last survivor (like Superman) of his world. It even had a Krypton type name and in the Defenders circa early eigties he could be killed by a Kryptonite knockoff the Overmind had.

You are correct he is from an exploding planet just like superman but the rest of the info im going to give will prove hes an eternal.

Source of Superhuman Powers: Specialized development of certain attributes of the race of human offshoots known as Eternals, of which he is the sole survivor on the Squadron's Earth
Personal Weaponry: none
---------------------------------- READ ABOVE PLEASE
Origin: Zhib-Ran was born of the cross-dimensional world of Yttrium, a trans-quantum realm of non-Einsteinian physics sub-atomically accessible to Earth. A space explorer by profession, Zhib-Ran was offworld when a dimensional rift close to his home planet was bombarded by the extradimensional energy of the first atom split by an Earth-made cyclotron. The rift was over the surface of the planet and the intersecting beam caused Yttrium to explode. Bathed in the strange energy of his explding planet, Zhib-Ran was endowed withvast physical powers far beyond that of his kind. Drifting helplessly in the void, Zhib-Ran wad discovered by the Grandmaster, one of the Elders of the Universe. The Grandmaster brought him into Earth's dimension (where he was given the relative stature of an Earthman) to be used as a pawn in one of the cosmic gamesman's tournaments. The Grandmaster named him Hyperion (after the Titan in Greek mythology), gave him a distinctive uniform, and introduced him to his fellow players, the Squadron Sinister. At the game's end, the Grandmaster granted his pawns their freedom, and the Squadron elected to remain together for a time to further their common goals. Hyperion blamed the Earth for the destruction of his homeworld and swore vengeance. After a number of defeats by the Defenders and Avengers, the Squadron disbanded (Nighthawk had left earlier to join the Defenders). Hyperion was eventually contacted by representatives of the Roxxon Oil Company, wh owished to enlist his serviecs. Rosson's Dimensional Research Division demonstrated to Hyperion that while his dimensional world had indeed been destroyed, identitcal divergent counterparts to it still existed. If he worked for them for a short period of time, they would send him back home. He agreed and his first assignment was to fetch the Amazonian super-woman Thundra, also a Roxxon agent for a brief time. Thundra had been offered the same bargain as Hyperion. Getting to know the Amazonian, Hyperion fell in love with her and chose to accompany her to her homeworld rather than return to his own.

directly from marvel

Draco69
Where are you getting your info saying that exile hyperion is different from mainstream because as they always do comics give power boost and since hyperion didnt come close in tapping into his power then i think the writer made it possible for that to happen and i think that its going to apply for the mainstream also. Dont change what the writer has done, just deal with it hyperion has a upgrade and with this upgrade he is going to destroy superman and what im going to do is go to marveldirectory and im going to give you proof that it states that he hasnt completely tapped into his power and what i want you to do is show me where the writer stated that this is the uber power hyperion.

You're persistant I'll give you that.

You still cannot differiantiate Regular Hyperion to Exiles Hyperion. REGULAR Hyperion got beat by Thor, Hulk and the Thing. EXILES Hyperion killed Galactus. They are by no means the same people. If REGULAR Hyperion hasn't tapped into his full powers yet. Then what makes you think he will in this fight?

You're a funny guy. ALTERNATE REALITY DOES NOT EQUAL REGULAR REALITY.

Your own words " think the writer made it possible for that to happen and i think that its going to apply for the mainstream also" If that's the case I can use Superman Prime.

Hyperion loses. Badly. Deal with it.

Sentry
You're persistant I'll give you that.

You still cannot differiantiate Regular Hyperion to Exiles Hyperion. REGULAR Hyperion got beat by Thor, Hulk and the Thing. EXILES Hyperion killed Galactus. They are by no means the same people. If REGULAR Hyperion hasn't tapped into his full powers yet. Then what makes you think he will in this fight?

You're a funny guy. ALTERNATE REALITY DOES NOT EQUAL REGULAR REALITY.

Your own words " think the writer made it possible for that to happen and i think that its going to apply for the mainstream also" If that's the case I can use Superman Prime.

Hyperion loses. Badly. Deal with it.

Draco's right about everything here. He knows his comics. Except when it comes to Sentry... laughing Just kidding. Hyperion loses here guys.

whirlysplat
Thor shrunk Hyperion and due to his subatomic ralm nature way back when. But there are lots of different Hyperions the one in Supreme Power landed like Superman but was raised by the US gov.

derrick24
more proof that he is an eternal.
Theory about Hyperion!

Hyperion is an eternal from the Squadron Supreme's earth. They may be different from the Eternals of Earth. For example, the Skrulls are the Deviants of Skrull World. Their shape-shifting abilities are related to the molecular/genetic instability that the Celestials designed Deviants with.
As for Hyperion, he may have had incredible natural aptitude when it came to developing the particular powers he have. Or even better, all of the Eternals of his world accumulate the abilities they develop over time and program their children with the ability to develop them more quickly while they are in the womb. Kinda like racial memory or a form of group telepathy driven by physiology.

whirlysplat
Hey and Draco I have all the comics from the early seventies you mention in one form or another. The Grandmaster set was not an original they reprinted that late sixties issue in Marvel Comics Presents in about 1979-80. The Squadron Sinister/Supreme was and is a JLA knock off. Doc Spectrum/GL, Hyp/Supes, Power Princess/Wonderwoman Nighthawk/Hawkman in Supreme Power Nighthawk=black batman but thats another story, Whizzer/Flash. So the original wins.

whirlysplat
Oh and Gladiator, When he appeared in the FF it was before John Byrne who's continuity destroying exploits are worse that any crossover had written supes. He was trying to use Psi powers to explain how Pre Crisis Supes or Vartox could lift a tower block without it crumbling. The entire Imperial guard is A legion of Superheroes from the 80's knockoff for superboy/mon el read Gladiator.

derrick24
im am very persistant but you all arent giving me info to change my mind you all keep bring up the hulk and hyperion fight, how long ago was that you all hate to admit that he has gotten an upgrade. how long have it been since you seen hyperion in a comic, its been a while because the guy isnt famous so if you were to look at the current hyperion you cannot help but to base him off of comics that you see him in which is exiles. How do you know if marvel havent gave him an upgrade, you dont, you are going by what you think. The only thing that is different about exiles is that they are hopping thru different realities where people think different and dont remember them but the powers are the same including when they met wolverine, he still had a healing factor and razor sharp claws and magneto was on asteroid m and he still had magnetic powers. Marvel gave hyperion an upgrade deal with it, i know it hurts but he has become uber powerful. If you can give me a recent comic in mainstream where hyperion in it and his power isnt the same as the exile version then hyperion vs superman.....hyperion 10/10.

whirlysplat
Sorry Draco I meant Derrick I have all the comics, my mistake

whirlysplat
Derrick in that case like Draco I will use Superman Prime with the GL ring as a power upgrade and Hyperion loses.

jrodslam
Alternate versions should not be counted the same as Original versions.
In the Mutant X universe.....

Storm - had super strength, able to morph into a bat, wolf or mist.

Gambit - also had super strength, able to hypnotize others through eye contact, invulnerable to most forms of permanent injury, and drains the blood of others through his fangs.

Now would we compare these characters to that of their original counterparts? I think not. Thats why they call them alternate universes folks.

Redwolf
Thor has beaten Gladiator and last year Superman beat Thor.

I think it's a 50/50 chance between Gladiator and Superman.

Superman vs Hyperion, Superman has higher fighting skills than Hyperion. Superman is used to fighting guys at his power-level, such as Bizarro.

Superman against Captain Marvel, again Superman wins. Captain Marvel has never beaten Superman. In Kingdom Come he was giving Supes a hard time, but didn't beat him.

Superman vs Sentry, despite his alleged power, Sentry has yet to show the type of world altering abilities that Supes has. Sentry also has the huge drawbacks of A.) deriving his powers from a serum (they wear off periodically, I guess) and B.) his evil doppleganger the Void coming into existence and coming to look for him if he uses his powers too long.

Superman doesn't have those problems to deal with, so there's an edge right there.

whirlysplat
Redwolf Iwas vilified for making that exact point two pages back my friend

derrick24
Alternate versions should not be counted the same as Original versions.
In the Mutant X universe.....

Storm - had super strength, able to morph into a bat, wolf or mist.

Gambit - also had super strength, able to hypnotize others through eye contact, invulnerable to most forms of permanent injury, and drains the blood of others through his fangs.

Now would we compare these characters to that of their original counterparts? I think not. Thats why they call them alternate universes folks.

have you ever read exiles, in exiles everybody powers are the same. Gambit only had the power to charge cards and storm control weather she was invulnerable nothing added.
magneto had magnetic powers, spiderman climb walls and agile and wolverine healing factor and adamantium nothing added. Everybody in exiles had the same powers nothing different nothing added but when it comes to hyperion its a different story because he is going against superman, hyperion has approved according to marvel.

Draco69
im am very persistant but you all arent giving me info to change my mind you all keep bring up the hulk and hyperion fight, how long ago was that you all hate to admit that he has gotten an upgrade. how long have it been since you seen hyperion in a comic, its been a while because the guy isnt famous so if you were to look at the current hyperion you cannot help but to base him off of comics that you see him in which is exiles. How do you know if marvel havent gave him an upgrade, you dont, you are going by what you think. The only thing that is different about exiles is that they are hopping thru different realities where people think different and dont remember them but the powers are the same including when they met wolverine, he still had a healing factor and razor sharp claws and magneto was on asteroid m and he still had magnetic powers. Marvel gave hyperion an upgrade deal with it, i know it hurts but he has become uber powerful. If you can give me a recent comic in mainstream where hyperion in it and his power isnt the same as the exile version then hyperion vs superman.....hyperion 10/10.

*Sigh* Thy ignorance is amusing yet annoying

EXILES Hyperion is the one who killed Galactus
REGULAR Hyperion got whupped by Thor, Hulk and the Thing

What's the difference between mainstream and alternate you ask? Well, they're ALTERNATE for one thing. In one reality, Storm is a vampire. Mainstream she's not. In another reality, Captain America is vampire. Mainstream he is not. In another reality, Rogue has the powers of the Super-Skrull. Mainstream she does not.

One reality Hyperion is uber-powerful. Mainstream he is not.

Hyperion loses thy Hyperion fanboy. If there is such thing.

derrick24
Derrick in that case like Draco I will use Superman Prime with the GL ring as a power upgrade and Hyperion loses.

And what i was saying is that CURRENT hyperion has got an upgrade no pre, pre would lose to superman because he wasnt familiar with his powers everything was new to him but current will own superman 2 page fight. You make good point but you are also adding things to. And since we are using pre and were using when each character 1st came out lets use the superman who couldnt fly just leap tall buildings and only had the strength to lift elephants, since we're using when hyperion 1st came out.

Draco69
have you ever read exiles, in exiles everybody powers are the same. Gambit only had the power to charge cards and storm control weather she was invulnerable nothing added.
magneto had magnetic powers, spiderman climb walls and agile and wolverine healing factor and adamantium nothing added. Everybody in exiles had the same powers nothing different nothing added but when it comes to hyperion its a different story because he is going against superman, hyperion has approved according to marvel.

And Spider-Man was Carnage. And Deadpool was a cyborg. And Storm had mystical powers. Please.

EVERYBODY in Exiles was different. Thunderbird. Mimic. Namora. Sasquatch. Please.

Draco69
And what i was saying is that CURRENT hyperion has got an upgrade no pre, pre would lose to superman because he wasnt familiar with his powers everything was new to him but current will own superman 2 page fight. You make good point but you are also adding things to. And since we are using pre and were using when each character 1st came out lets use the superman who couldnt fly just leap tall buildings and only had the strength to lift elephants, since we're using when hyperion 1st came out.

EXILES Hyperion has an "upgrade" or whatever you want to call it. CURRENT Hyperion is back in his universe presumably fighting for justice with the Squadron Supreme.

Pre-Crisis Superman would lose to Hyperion? laughing out loud laughing out loud

He destroyed a galaxy with a sneeze! He lobbed planets as attacks.

Superman Prime was astonishingly powerful.

Newbies. So little knowledge.

derrick24
i kinda dont like hyperion but i know his limits and i also know all of the other characters on this sight limits. Like i stated before you never read exiles because you keep bringing up characters being werewolves and vampire. Go to a nearby comic store pick up an exile book and just take 20 30 minutes and read over them because every character in exiles comics powers are the same the x-men avengers everybody, exile comic isnt based off fighting the kind of mutants youre talking about before mimic or any of the exile met hyperion they new about him and his power so when they fought him everything they knew came to surface, hyperion didnt turn into a vampire or a werewolf what exiles are trying to do is bring the universe back to normal, just like when mimic ran into wolverine everything that he remember about wolverine was there. Everybody powers are the same including phoenix the only thing that changed is that hyperion has gotten an upgrade.

Draco69
i kinda dont like hyperion but i know his limits and i also know all of the other characters on this sight limits. Like i stated before you never read exiles because you keep bringing up characters being werewolves and vampire. Go to a nearby comic store pick up an exile book and just take 20 30 minutes and read over them because every character in exiles comics powers are the same the x-men avengers everybody, exile comic isnt based off fighting the kind of mutants youre talking about before mimic or any of the exile met hyperion they new about him and his power so when they fought him everything they knew came to surface, hyperion didnt turn into a vampire or a werewolf what exiles are trying to do is bring the universe back to normal, just like when mimic ran into wolverine everything that he remember about wolverine was there. Everybody powers are the same including phoenix the only thing that changed is that hyperion has gotten an upgrade.

Honey. I've been reading Exiles since it came out. (Wish they hadn't killed Sunfire though)

You simply don't get it. SOME characters remain the same. OTHERS don't. There is no "normal". Some characters have different powers. Some characters have different allegiances. And some characters are far more powerful or weaker than they normally are.

EXILES Hyperion is uber-powerful.
MAINSTREAM Hyperion is semi-powerful.

EXILES Hyperion is evil
MAINSTREAM Hyperion is good.

EXILES Hyperion killed Thor.
MAINSTREAM Hyperion is Thor's *****.

No comparision. Get into your head. You're making yourself look like a fool.

whirlysplat
Draco I am a newbie but I suspect I have collected comics since before you were born

Draco69
That's nice.

And your point is???

derrick24
EXILES Hyperion has an "upgrade" or whatever you want to call it. CURRENT Hyperion is back in his universe presumably fighting for justice with the Squadron Supreme.

Pre-Crisis Superman would lose to Hyperion? laughing out loud laughing out loud

you didnt read my message right draco i said lets use the superman who could only leap tall building and had only the strength to lift a elephant, i have to get off this sight because it seem like none of you all can read you might be about 11 or 12 because youre not making good points. Sorry to be rude, just being honest

He destroyed a galaxy with a sneeze! He lobbed planets as attacks.

Superman Prime was astonishingly powerful.

Newbies. So little knowledge.

I know a great deal of superman prime like when he fought hulk and he knocked hulk thru a building and he thought that he koed hulk but hulk punched him out of the city and superman stated that, that punch was one of the hardest punch he felt and he flew back and stood there while hulk continuously punching him and he saw that was was being brainwashed and he used his superspeed and grabbed the device behind his ear that was controlling him. Would like for me to tell you more comics behind precrisis superman because i can go all day from the time he fought doom and a time that a tidle wave was going to destroy a bridge full of people.

Draco69
I know a great deal of superman prime like when he fought hulk and he knocked hulk thru a building and he thought that he koed hulk but hulk punched him out of the city and superman stated that, that punch was one of the hardest punch he felt and he flew back and stood there while hulk continuously punching him and he saw that was was being brainwashed and he used his superspeed and grabbed the device behind his ear that was controlling him. Would like for me to tell you more comics behind precrisis superman because i can go all day from the time he fought doom and a time that a tidle wave was going to destroy a bridge full of people.

I rest my case. You know nothing about Superman. The above statement is so utterly ridiculous I laughed my ass off. laughing out loud

Superman Prime isn't Pre-Crisis Superman, my man.

*Sigh* Newbies.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
My point is Draco, I suspect my knowledge is on a par with almost anyones when it comes to comics, not always issues but I was reading Moebius in the seventies when it was black and white. I got 2000AD 1 pre Dredd. But I would never put you down because you had not read these like you did derrick. I like you disagree with him on this and I agree your argument and mine is stronger but there is no need to 1 state all new to this forum know nothing or 2 call him annoying. Thats my "points" my friend.

whirlysplat
Superman Prime was from JLA 1million Derrick

Draco69
My apologies for offending you. If you were here for the last couple of months, the influx of newbies was EXTREMELY annoying. They were making old threads and stating ridiculous comments. Which why there is a "Newbies vs. KMC Forums" thread.

derrick24
ok answer this question since you consider hyperion so week, why would they choose him to be the uber power character. Do you want to know why because they know of hyperion capabilities, hyperion has been put to the next level and can you please give me a current 2004 or 2005 comic of hyperion in it and him being a week character instead of the uber power character that marvel has gave him because from this site i thought that were using current characters anyway and if you cant find that comic then i will be glad to accept the mark that marvel has left on hyperion and accept the upgrade that he got just like superman gets his upgrade in about every comic.

Draco69
Superman Prime was from JLA 1million Derrick

Exactly. There was an entire freakin dynasty.

derrick24
you know what i meant pre crisis my bad.

jrodslam

But yet Spiderman has a symbiotic costume? Either way, its a alternate universe. You say everyones powers are the same, but yet it was mentioned that he beat Galactus? If regular MU's hyperion is drastically boosted due to an alternate universe such as the Exile universe, thats what people are going to say. Therefore its null.

Draco69
ok answer this question since you consider hyperion so week, why would they choose him to be the uber power character. Do you want to know why because they know of hyperion capabilities, hyperion has been put to the next level and can you please give me a current 2004 or 2005 comic of hyperion in it and him being a week character instead of the uber power character that marvel has gave him because from this site i thought that were using current characters anyway and if you cant find that comic then i will be glad to accept the mark that marvel has left on hyperion and accept the upgrade that he got just like superman gets his upgrade in about every comic.

Because Hyperion is gone. Went away. Like I said before, Iron Man devised a way for Hyperion and his teammates to go home. That's the Hyperion this thread is referring to. Not Exiles Hyperion.

We haven't seen MAINSTREAM Hyperion for awhile. Unless you count the MAXX series version.

Draco69
you know what i meant pre crisis my bad.

That's nice. Until Hyperion can lob planets and sneeze away galaxies then Pre-Crisis and Superman Prime would own his ass.

whirlysplat
The most up to date Hyperion Derrick is Mark Milton not the one you mention. He is in Supreme Power written by the guy who did Babylon 5 JMS. He is not as strong as Supes.

derrick24
i was typing to fast draco but i also have the comic with superman prime and have the one from where superman visited the fantastic 4 and was abducted by galactus and made his herald i love superman but i dont think that he could be everybody.

whirlysplat
Gladiator again would lose to Supes. He is very limited.

Draco69
i was typing to fast draco but i also have the comic with superman prime and have the one from where superman visited the fantastic 4 and was abducted by galactus and made his herald i love superman but i dont think that he could be everybody.

Type fast by all means. But use punctuation. It's getting difficult to understand what you are saying.

For the last time, Superman Prime is from the future. In 85, 374 AD. The Fantastic Four never met him..

Superman can't beat everybody. But he can defeat damn NEARLY everybody.

whirlysplat
Superman can't beat everyone but in more than 65 years he is still winning the vever ending battle very week. Be it Hitler, Mongul, or anyone else Supes has beaten them all. Hell he has even beaten death.

whirlysplat
Goodnight all

Draco69
Superman can't beat everyone but in more than 65 years he is still winning the vever ending battle very week. Be it Hitler, Mongul, or anyone else Supes has beaten them all. Hell he has even beaten death.

Even Darkseid. WORST battle ever. Stupid Jeph Loeb.

derrick24
But yet Spiderman has a symbiotic costume? Either way, its a alternate universe. You say everyones powers are the same, but yet it was mentioned that he beat Galactus? If regular MU's hyperion is drastically boosted due to an alternate universe such as the Exile universe, thats what people are going to say. Therefore its null.

If you were to look at the comic again hyperion FOUGHT the regular spiderman the spiderman that youre referring to is from another future where he accepted the symbiote which was also teamed up with sabertooth and other mutant including vision. Like i stated before all the characters are the same none are different and if the books sell that has hyperion in it with the power booste trust me marvel will keep him the same.

Draco69
If you were to look at the comic again hyperion FOUGHT the regular spiderman the spiderman that youre referring to is from another future where he accepted the symbiote which was also teamed up with sabertooth and other mutant including vision. Like i stated before all the characters are the same none are different and if the books sell that has hyperion in it with the power booste trust me marvel will keep him the same.

SOOOOO.... If this Spider-Man has the Carnage suit, and Storm has mystical powers then....obviously they are not the same. Are they? What about Deadpool? Or Thunderbird? Or Mimic?

You still don't get.

EXILES Hyperion defeat Thor.
MAINSTREAM HYPERION gets his ass handed by Thor.

EXILES Hyperion is in the Crystal place with the EXILES.
MAINSTREAM Hyperion is back in his world fighting with his team.

They are not the same.

derrick24
Type fast by all means. But use punctuation. It's getting difficult to understand what you are saying.

For the last time, Superman Prime is from the future. In 85, 374 AD. The Fantastic Four never met him..

i was saying that i have a book with superman prime and i was giving you another example of precrisis superman meeting the fantastic 4 and taking that adamantium cutting lasers which led to him meeting galactus also. Maybe i do need to slow down my typing. and no i was not affended by your comment, im affended by your knowledge of comics.

Draco69

i was saying that i have a book with superman prime and i was giving you another example of precrisis superman meeting the fantastic 4 and taking that adamantium cutting lasers which led to him meeting galactus also. Maybe i do need to slow down my typing. and no i was not affended by your comment, im affended by your knowledge of comics.

I'm EXTREMELY offended (learn to spell dear) by your knowledge of comics.

Darling, the Superman the Fantastic Four met was NOT Pre-Crisis.

For the last time, (read all of it this time dear), SUPERMAN PRIME DOES NOT EQUAL PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN.

PRIME FROM FUTURE. PRE-CRISIS FROM PRESENT. Got it Tarzan?

derrick24
SOOOOO.... If this Spider-Man has the Carnage suit, and Storm has mystical powers then....obviously they are not the same. Are they? What about Deadpool? Or Thunderbird? Or Mimic?

You still don't get.

EXILES Hyperion defeat Thor.
MAINSTREAM HYPERION gets his ass handed by Thor.

EXILES Hyperion is in the Crystal place with the EXILES.
MAINSTREAM Hyperion is back in his world fighting with his team.

They are not the same.

you are really making me laugh. where did it show were storm had mystical powers, she was a weather witch like always, im looking at the comic now and deadpool was the same, vision was the same everybody was the same except spider with the suit which still had peterparker under it. Answer this for me if everyone is so different how did wolverine sitll remember mimic. Why in exile did everything go the same with the phoenix the only thing different was the exiles being there everything is the same its just that the exiles are sent to different timeline and that might be the reason why hyperion became so powerful because he tapped into his complete powers. because of the timeline he was pulled from by timebroker.

whirlysplat
Seriously Derrick your argument lacks cohesion pal.

derrick24
when superman met the fantastic 4 he still had the capabilities of moving a planet. He was alot more powerful than his current self and thats why i still accept him as precrisis. another thing i only said that i have the comic with superprime i didnt say anything else about superman prime i didnt give a timeline, nothing, read back over what you commented on.

The Flash
Christopher Reeves would win this.

Draco69
Deadpool was the same? Did you see the cyborg eye and arm? laughing out loud

Storm was the same? She was taught mystical techiniques. Which is how Weapon X got past Scarlet Witch's defenses.

Spider was the same? He was psychotic and he had the Carnage suit.

Thunderbird was the same? He was a horseman for Apoc.

She-Hulk wasn't the same. She was LEAGUES stronger than her predecsor.

Please.

Wolverine "remembered" Mimic because Calvin Rankin exists in his world.

"why hyperion became so powerful because he tapped into his complete powers"

EXACTLY. EXILES Hyperion tapped into his full potential. How? Why? We don't know. MAINSTREAM (The one this thread is referring to) did not. If he did he should have kicked the Avengers' asses by himself.

whirlysplat
He wouldn't now sadly Flash

The Flash
Well...he would've in the old days. :'(

derrick24
have anyone read the comic jla/jsa; virtue and vice this would give a reason why captain marvel is powerful than superman.

Draco69
when superman met the fantastic 4 he still had the capabilities of moving a planet. He was alot more powerful than his current self and thats why i still accept him as precrisis. another thing i only said that i have the comic with superprime i didnt say anything else about superman prime i didnt give a timeline, nothing, read back over what you commented on.

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didn't say anything about Superman Prime? Yeah right. You mentioned him NUMEROUS times.

Tell me this then: What is the difference between Superman Prime and Pre-Crisis Superman.

Darling, He wasn't Pre-Crisis. The Crisis Event happened BEFORE the comic issued.

Draco69
have anyone read the comic jla/jsa; virtue and vice this would give a reason why captain marvel is powerful than superman.

I have. BUT you've actually read the full story. You would know that Captain Marvel (under greed) absorbed the powers of Lady Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr. Which is why he got a big ol boost.

derrick24
im not seeing him getting a boost im seeing terrific and batman arguing then they end up fighting leading to numerous of fights. Then i see captain marvel hitting superman in the head koeing him.

Draco69
im not seeing him getting a boost im seeing terrific and batman arguing then they end up fighting leading to numerous of fights. Then i see captain marvel hitting superman in the head koeing him.

Captain Marvel was under the possession of Greed. SOOOO... he tracked down his wards... and absorbed their powers. Which granted him a boost.

derrick24
i have a question for all the superman fans on this sight ok let say if superman went up against the hyperion that theyre showing in exiles, who would win.

Draco69
EXILES Hyperion would hand him his ass. The guy broke Thor's neck easily.

Happy now?

derrick24
draco you keep an arguement going and you dont give up, i have to give you credit sometimes you know what youre talking about but when it comes down to superman vs gladiator i just cant see a win because the only way i could see gladiator losing his confidence is if gladiator punched superman and superman just stood there and took it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>