Luke Warm Pizza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I love pizza when its Luke War, like an hour after you bought it but its not hot or cold droolio

LanİeWindu™
Of course, I love it that way!

Then again I love pizza hot, warm, and cold.

ragesRemorse
About a month ago i seriously ate nothing but Pizza and dr pepper for 5 days. I was stranded with my friend at my dead dads house 10 miles from my home in small hick town in west virginia. Since there was no food at my dead dads house, we had to eat out. It was either a sketchy diner, nick named the choke and puke, or Brad's pizzeria. Brad makes shitty pizza but it was better than getting botulism. I still feel like shit from those 5 days. i'm done with pizza for a while...yeah i know it is shocking but dont worry, my pizza eating days aren't over. And yeah luke warm pizza kicks ass.

SlipknoT
That sounds awsome

moviejunkie23
I agree i hate my food at extreme temps.

Give me luke warm pizza and some ranch sauce and i am a happy camper happy

SlipknoT
Ranch sauce on your pizza? confused

Coldfire
The cheese sauce stuff is better on it big grin And lukewarm pizza rocks!!

moviejunkie23
naw dude you can't beat ranch and pizza man, its my all time fav combo, at least next to strawberrys and bannana flavor

Kosta
Sounds interesting, I loved ranch sauce when we used to live in the US, thhey dont sell it here in Aus sad

RogueGambitdare
Luke warm pizza yummy.

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by Kosta
Sounds interesting, I loved ranch sauce when we used to live in the US, thhey dont sell it here in Aus sad

wow man i coudn't imagine no raunch sauce.
I wonder what kinda food products are in other countries tht are not main stream here what other people coudn't imagine not having

Kosta
Aus has pretty mush the same kkind of stuff than the US has, the seleection isnt as crazy, but ts plenty enough for me stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.