Can anyone defeat Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Can anyone in any universe defeat the Superman from the end of Avengers/JLA where his solar energy was boosted by Vision, he had Cap's shield, and he had Thor's power in his hammer?

I highly doubt it.

kgkg
Galactus , Odin there are 100's

GalacticStorm
phoenix!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Two Supermans.

armandovalles
no galactus lost to krona and then supes kicked his ass. and if galactus cant then odin sure as hell cant.

Scoobless
Lois......... when he gets home late

juggernaut74
Well in the Superman/Fantastic Four crossover Reed Richards said Superman is the most powerful hero on both worlds. But everyone knows this is not true

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
no galactus lost to krona and then supes kicked his ass. and if galactus cant then odin sure as hell cant.

don't follow crossover.

Wov beats Lobo beats sups

so Wov beats Sups smile

Sentry
Sentry, Keeper, Cytorrak, Agamotto, Thanos, Zeus, Odin, The Stranger, Destroyer powered by Galactus, Galactus, Beyonder, Korvac, Kubik, Shuma Gorath, Demogorge The God Eater, Tyrant, Molecule Man, etc... Too much to list. Their are tons of DC guys that could do it as well.

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles

you sure you were paying attention?.... it was Hawkeye that shut him down, Superman just bust a wall then got twatted aside

Scoobless
smile

Scoobless
big grin

the Darkone
Oh yes Here's a list

marvel :
adam warlock
the magus
thanos
tyrant
the runner
odin
galactus
King Thor
The Sentry
The Void
Atum The God Eater
Dr.Doom
Savage hulk
The maestro hulk
gladiator
beta ray bill
8th day juggernaut
phoenix
Dark Phoenix
onslaught
apocalypse
silver surfer
terrax
morg
captain marvel I & II
Binary
Champion of the universe
Drax the destroyer
The destroyer
Magneto
exodus
xaiver
hercules classic
frogotten one
ikaris
sersi
black bolt
kurse
black heart
ghost rider
the stranger
mephstio
molculeman
korvac
dormammu
dr. strange
clea

Scoobless
eek!

the Darkone
Now here's Dc list

wonderwoman
martian manhunter
black adam
shazam
captain atom
major force
phantom stranger
white martians
firestorm
parallax
the flash
doomsday
kalibak
darkseid
brainac 13
batman w/kryptonite ring
amazo
dr. fate
the demon
neron
ultraman
general zod
metallo
yuga khan
lobo
maxima
krona
rama khan
lord chaos
trigon
the general
captain comet
ares
nabu
mongul
gog
extant
solomon grundy
eclipso
despero
cronus
cyborg superman
the blackracer
circe
bizarro
asmodel

Swanky-Tuna
You've got a lot of people on that list who could only hope to match Superman before the boost.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well in the Superman/Fantastic Four crossover Reed Richards said Superman is the most powerful hero on both worlds. But everyone knows this is not true

actually he said he was the 2ND most post powerful and that was WITH the power cosmic

DigiMark007
Doop could. big grin

And so could The Doctor. evil face

-DM

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
actually he said he was the 2ND most post powerful and that was WITH the power cosmic He did say that also but when he said that he meant in the galaxy. When he said he was the most powerful hero he meant on both earths.

Quick Freeze
im gonna have to trust on it cuz im to lazy to look

David Duchovony
MacGyver with prep might be able to defeat him. He'll probably make some red sunlight laser machine out of dog shit and Sir Winston Churchill's toenail. But T.J Hooker on the other hand, will hand Superman his ass on a silver platter of "the law".

JWangSDC
Captain America's shield doesn't offer much. But Superman with Thor's power...that's pretty scary.

Jason8200
Originally posted by the Darkone
Now here's Dc list

wonderwoman
martian manhunter
black adam
shazam
captain atom
major force
phantom stranger
white martians
firestorm
parallax
the flash
doomsday
kalibak
darkseid
brainac 13
batman w/kryptonite ring
amazo
dr. fate
the demon
neron
ultraman
general zod
metallo
yuga khan
lobo
maxima
krona
rama khan
lord chaos
trigon
the general
captain comet
ares
nabu
mongul
gog
extant
solomon grundy
eclipso
despero
cronus
cyborg superman
the blackracer
circe
bizarro
asmodel

That list has to be some of the biggest B.S. I have ever read... the only ones of those that could beat him would probably be Odin and any of the ones that have a lot of the Power Cosmic... Superman with Mjolnir would destory Champion of the Universe. Its over for you and this list.

Kento
Doomsday, Gog, Zod, Martian Manhunter, Spectre, Michael, Lucifer, Darkseid should anyways. Just to name a tiny few out of the thousands.

Sentry
Oh yes Here's a list

marvel :
Adam warlock
the Magus
thanos
tyrant
the runner
Odin
galactus
King Thor
The Sentry
The Void
Atum The God Eater
Dr.Doom
Savage hulk
The maestro hulk
gladiator
beta ray bill
8th day juggernaut
phoenix
Dark Phoenix
onslaught
apocalypse
silver surfer
terrax
morg
captain marvel I & II
Binary
Champion of the universe
Drax the destroyer
The destroyer
Magneto
exodus
xaiver
Hercules classic
frogotten one
ikaris
sersi
black bolt
kurse
black heart
ghost rider
the stranger
mephstio
molculeman
korvac
dormammu
dr. strange
clea

Ok, some these guys would get a$$ raped by this Superman. Yes means they can beat him, maybe is either way, No means Supes would be the raper.

Adam warlock:maybe
the Magus:yes
thanos:yes
tyrant:yes
the runner:yes
Odin:yes
galactus:yes
King Thor:maybe
The Sentry:yes
The Void:yes
Atum The God Eater:yes
Dr.Doom:maybe with prep
Savage hulk:No
The maestro hulk:maybe
gladiator:no
beta ray bill:no
8th day juggernaut:maybe
phoenix:yes
Dark Phoenix:yes
onslaught:yes
apocalypse:no
silver surfer:maybe
terrax:no
morg:maybe
captain marvel I & II:alone maybe, together, easily.
Binary:maybe
Champion of the universe:No
Drax the destroyer:without power gem, No...With power gem, maybe. He's an idiot.
The destroyer:yes
Magneto:maybe, most likely not
exodus:yes
xaiver:maybe
Hercules classic:No
Forgotten one:maybe
ikaris:No
sersi:No
black bolt:No
kurse:maybe
black heart:maybe
ghost rider:No
the stranger:yes
mephisto:yes
molculeman:yes
korvac:yes
dormammu:yes
dr. strange:maybe

JWangSDC
I think a lot of people missed out on the fact that it's Superman WITH THORS HAMMER and caps shield

JWangSDC
And I donno, Superman w/ Thors hammer...I think he'd be a formidable foe for cosmic level beings. I'd def say he'd take down teh surfer and I'd love to see him battle thanos. Let's just pretend neither of them would use kryptonite radiation on him...which they easily could

Next Venom_girl
Ah, crossovers:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328831&highlight=spiderman+beat+superman

http://supermantv.net/wallpaperbattles/supermanspidey_th.jpg
http://supermantv.net/wallpaperbattles/spiderman/venom_th.jpg

Sentry
Originally posted by JWangSDC
I think a lot of people missed out on the fact that it's Superman WITH THORS HAMMER and caps shield

I know he has the mjolnir and cap's shield. My yes's will still beat the crap out of supes.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by juggernaut74

Reed said that he was the second most powerful being in existance. He must think that Galactus is the most powerful being in existance. He must not remember the Infinity Gauntlet saga.

grey fox
oh yeah you missed one dc character SAINT OF KILLERS

Xplosive
Many beigns could crsuh Superman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Let's just pretend neither of them would use kryptonite radiation on him...which they easily could

Thors hammer can absorb all the radiation so that it doesn't harm him

Mainstream
Oh yes Here's a list

marvel :
adam warlock
the magus
thanos
tyrant
the runner
odin
galactus
King Thor
The Sentry
The Void
Atum The God Eater
Dr.Doom
Savage hulk
The maestro hulk
gladiator
beta ray bill
8th day juggernaut
phoenix
Dark Phoenix
onslaught
apocalypse
silver surfer
terrax
morg
captain marvel I & II
Binary
Champion of the universe
Drax the destroyer
The destroyer
Magneto
exodus
xaiver
hercules classic
frogotten one
ikaris
sersi
black bolt
kurse
black heart
ghost rider
the stranger
mephstio
molculeman
korvac
dormammu
dr. strange
clea

X-man, God Like Cable, Beak with his trusty baseball bat, Absorbing man

Scoobless
Black Bolt........ highly doubtful

actually a lot of them are doubtful

the Darkone
Adam warlock is a walking soul gem, he will absorb superman soul. And can deflect the hammer with his teleakenesis. Sersi,ikaris,gilamesh will turn him into shit and they all can rearranged molecules in other beings. Champion of the universe with the power gem will crack superman a$$ in half let's don't forget that he cracked a planet in half fighting thanos.

Mainstream
Apoc could grow to a huge size...turn into adimiutuim...you know the metal around Wolverines bones and swat him like a fly....a super fly.

derrick24
champion of the univeHistory: Like all the Elders of the Universe, the origin of the
Champion is lost in antiquity. What is know is that he is one
of the oldest living beings in the universe, having been among
the first of the universe's races to become sentient in the
wake of the Big Bang itself. Truly immortal, he grew bored with the mundane pursuits of common existence, and decided to devote himself to physical self-perfection. After training himself for millennia, he set forth to learn all the methods of physical combat in all the known galaxies. Now he travels from one inhabited planet to the next, challenging the champions of each planet to a personal match using a form of fighting native to that world. In fifty thousand bouts on twenty thousand worlds, the Champion has never lost. He has visited Earth and battled superhuman champions there. The Champion joined the other Elders in an unsuccessful attempt to kill Galactus.

Height: 9 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 5,050 lbs.
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Red

Strength Level: The limits of the Champion's strength are not known. In Earth's gravity, he can lift (press) at least 100 tons. His strength derives from the channeling of cosmic energy for physical use.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Champion controls the power primordial, the energy derived from the Big Bang itself. He has channeled this power into the development of his physical form: his musculature, his reflexes, his stamina, and his strength, while the exercise of human strength taps electro-chemical energies of the complex molecules in the body, the Champion's strength taps cosmic nuclear energies. His physical strength is only determined by the amount of cosmic energy his finite form can contain. This limit has yet to be seen. He apparently never tires since his body has the ability to tap whatever energies it needs to recuperate. He cannot be hurt by any means short of molecular dispersion. Having channeled all of the cosmic energy as his command into making his body a perfect fighting machine, the Champion can no longer direct that energy from his body into force-blast as many other energy manipulators can.

Abilities: The Champion has mastered untold thousands of different martial arts and fighting styles culled from across the known Universe, and spends the majority of his time between championship matches practicing these arts.

Limitation: The Champion's limitations are not known
rse would laugh at superman effort. I dont even think superman would pose a threat. got this from marvel web site

brainchild81
SS would still waste him, and I could see Doom making him look like a retard.

Mainstream
Lord Apoc could grow to a size so big and swat Superman like a foolish insect.

whirlysplat
Why has Supes been beaten then by these guys?

whirlysplat
Why hasn't Supes been beaten by these guys?

Mainstream
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Why has Supes been beaten then by these guys?

cuz he owes them money and he don't wanna pay up.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
cuz he owes them money and he don't wanna pay up.
lol laughing Happy Dance

whirlysplat
He is the original and unlike the "fashionable" characters like the Surfer never gets his series cancelled. The never ending battle goes on! Right up to Superman Prime who would kick all of their arses as he is the cosmic of cosmic.

Mainstream
Superman over rated....he's okay and all but he's over rated.

brainchild81
He's famous merely because he's the 1st. Not really all that much of an interesting character though.

derrick24
i could beat superman just give me some kryptonite, easy win. Just like that man did in superman/batman series, kryptonite bullet to the head.

whirlysplat
No his famaous because he is an archtype. That makes him pretty interesting. His also the most famous man who never lived according to an early nineties poll. Sherlock Holmes came in second followed by Tarzen 3rd I think James bond was 5th.

whirlysplat
Most people would say "Gladiator? yes I loved Russel Crow and not @Oh yes his that cheap Superman knockoff with the Sigue Sigue sputnik hair, he sucks arse".

whirlysplat
Russell Crowe

brainchild81
Famous. Yes. Popular. Not so much. Whether Glads is a rip-off or not he's got more power and would lay supes tired behind to rest.

whirlysplat
Based on what stats brainchild81, Popular Supes titles 4 cancellations 0 run about 68 years. Gladiator????????? Does not have his own book

eleveninches
HAl could beat him

Mainstream
as Phanallax yah....that's no doubt spelled wrong..but you know what I mean.

K3VIL
Oh yes Here's a list

marvel :
adam warlock<---Maybe
the magus<---Actually no, his first incarnation maybe, he was able to beat Thanos after all, but before he was enhanced from Lady Death.
thanos<---Maybe
tyrant<---Yes
the runner<---Yes
odin<---Obviously yes
galactus<---Not even a fight
King Thor<---He'll wipe the floor with him
The Sentry<---Yes
The Void<---don't know who he is
Atum The God Eater
Dr.Doom<---If Supes just simply assaults Doom's Castle no, If Doom has prep time yes
Savage hulk
The maestro hulk<---Maybe
gladiator<---Yes, if his confidence didn't go down with Ego, he can take Supes
beta ray bill<---Yes, he's equal to Thor, if not slightly stronger, and his hammer possess same powers of Mjolnir
8th day juggernaut<---Maybe
phoenix<---Yes
Dark Phoenix<---Yes
onslaught<---Yes
apocalypse<---No
silver surfer<---Depends if Surfer is holding back, and also depends on Supes fighting all out or not
terrax<---No
morg<---Maybe
captain marvel I & II<---The 1st can't, but he'll give some troubles to Supes, Genis Vell on the other hand, will wipe the floor with Supes
Binary<---Maybe
Champion of the universe<---Yes
Drax the destroyer<---With the Power Gem he fought Thor to a stalemate, he can beat Supes, without it, he's a small trouble for Supes
The destroyer<---Depends on who's powering it
Magneto<---Maybe, if Supes speedblitz, he wins
exodus<---Yes
xaiver<---Maybe
hercules classic<---Classic means full power?Cause Full Power Herc will stomp Supes, if it's not, normal Hercules has same strenght of Thor without Mjolnir, plus major fighting abilities than those of Supes, if Supes goes on slugfest mode with him, maybe Herc can do the job
forgotten one<---He's at Thor's level, he possess raw power and fighting abilities, serious chances of victory
ikaris<---He was having troubles with Black Bolt, a mere Class 60, Supes own him
sersi<---She'll try to date Supes, then seeing he's not interested, she'll fight him, and give him some troubles
black bolt<---No
kurse<---Maybe, but if Supes find out that iron is Kurse's kryptonite, he wins
black heart<---Maybe
ghost rider<---No
the stranger<---Come on he's a cosmic level character on par with Galactus, he'll wipe out Supes
mephstio<---Depends on which level are his powers, if he has teleported from his own realm and started to fight Supes he can do the job, if he's away from his Hell from several days or weeks, Supes can win
molculeman<---Yes
korvac<---Yes
dormammu<---Yes
dr. strange<---Maybe
clea

grey fox
everyone forgets about saint of killers he's the danm coolest.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Ah, crossovers:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328831&highlight=spiderman+beat+superman

http://supermantv.net/wallpaperbattles/supermanspidey_th.jpg
http://supermantv.net/wallpaperbattles/spiderman/venom_th.jpg

Do you have more pictures of these? I like that one where Superman is smashing Venom through a wall.

Hoshi
in fact , superman is famous because he was the first hero created in second world war, maybe americans doesnt know, but the entire world learn that superman was created to represent an enemy of hitler , he was created to be a simbol of how american should be, in my opnion he is not much of an interesting character.

Scoobless
Flash Thordon would kick his ass

King KAM
your mother?

HigH ScholaR
a gorilla can beat him

Juntai
Originally posted by Hoshi
in fact , superman is famous because he was the first hero created in second world war, maybe americans doesnt know, but the entire world learn that superman was created to represent an enemy of hitler , he was created to be a simbol of how american should be, in my opnion he is not much of an interesting character. he was created in 1938, before Germany even attacked it's first country and commited itself to anykind of worldly wrongdoing, in fact, during that period, Hitler wasn't even considered a tyrany, but a great and strong leader... He didn't begin war until it was 1939, and America didn't enter the war until even more years after that. Your theory goes out the window holmes.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Juntai
he was created in 1938, before Germany even attacked it's first country and commited itself to anykind of worldly wrongdoing
huh Umm... have you heard of something called World War I?

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
huh Umm... have you heard of something called World War I? Yes, but his post specifically said Superman was created in WW2 to be anti-hitler, when Superman was created before that. I don't see how WW1 is relevent to my post... Oh wait, you ripped a sentence out of an entire paragraph and tried to stip it of it's meaning because it relies on the other sentences therein to help establish itself in a successful paragraph, making you look like a jackass.

xmarksthespot
You stated something that was factually inaccurate. I corrected you - and I wasn't trying to be malicious in any way. Ergo I am a jackass. Great logic there.

Juntai
You stated something that was factually inaccurate. I corrected you - and I wasn't trying to be malicious in any way. Ergo I am a jackass. Great logic there. It was indeed factually accurate because its clear I was talking about WORLD WAR TWO, because it was in reference to another post about WORLD WAR TWO. And Germany had not yet attacked a country in WORLD WAR TWO. Because it had not even started yet!

xmarksthespot
I know you were talking about WWII and Hitler, but If I read that entire paragraph, the statement even in the context of the paragraph still seems factually inaccurate to me.

Whirlysplatt
huh Umm... have you heard of something called World War I?

Whats World War 1 got to do with Germany first attacking anyone?

I mean we could go back a hundred years to the Germany/ Austria conflict and they would only be recent Wars. Germany often attacked people. He was obviously talking in the context of WW2 X.

Politician and Peacemaker -

-The Whirly one smile

- Friend to All big grin

Juntai
I know you were talking about WWII and Hitler, but If I read that entire paragraph, the statement even in the context of the paragraph still seems factually inaccurate to me. If you knew that, then why would you even make a reference to World War two as the basis for how I'm wrong to begin with, when it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with anything in the discussion?

Hoshi
yeah , you were right about the hitler part, i apologise for that , i got mistaken , but he was created for a war, if it is second world war or first world war makes no difference for me.

olympian
"Superman with Mjolnir would destory Champion of the Universe. Its over for you and this list"

But since when Superman uses Mjolnir?

Yes its a late reply, but i found this part odd.

Sentry
Superman could only lift the Mjolnir because Odin lifted the enchantment. When he tried to pick it up again, he couldn't. Because he's not worthy...

olympian
And thats cannon now. Hes not worthy.

stick out tongue

Sentry
Originally posted by Sentry
Superman could only lift the Mjolnir because Odin lifted the enchantment. When he tried to pick it up again, he couldn't. Because he's not worthy...

Like I said, Superman's not worthy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/liftingmjolnir.jpg

olympian
Thor`s cocky smile there its funny.

" though ye had it eh alien? Big hammers aren`t for thous "

golem370
Hela Walker the Death God Captain Marvel II Collector

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sentry
Like I said, Superman's not worthy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/liftingmjolnir.jpg

Looks like Thor wasnt worthy either.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9193/thornotworthy6kf.th.jpg

K3VIL
Originally posted by olympian

Indeed laughing

HigH ScholaR
What the f**k? how does that prove thor wasn't worthy

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jrodslam

The thing is I really like Thor but he is obviously not as strong or versatile as Supes smile

roughrider

laughing laughing laughing

Seriously though, debates like these remind me of Hulk Hogan's glory years in the 80's, where he couldn't lose simply beacause he was the most popular. You think things aren't arranged any differently behind the scenes in comics? Not because Superman is truly the best and most mighty - because he isn't - but because he's a symbol of heroism, that DC can't take seeing him lose a fight. And symbols generally aren't very complex characters, excluding Batman.
Thor, as a God, is different. Gods, out of feelings of divinity, are capable of wrath upon their subjects who normally praise him, and isn't even the most noble in his kingdom - that was Balder. Having some weakness in character - quick to anger, eager to battle when talking might do, not the quickest thinker - rather than just some green glowing rock, is what makes him different and more interesting to me.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jrodslam

Are you:
Drunk
Smoke
Or simply...dumb?
Thor is fighting Amazo, who is a threat for the JLA itself, Ultra-Humanite, those 2 robots, one with tentacles the other who's pummeling him and the guy which is performing a psychic attack on him, Thor knows he's not getting over them in time to help Supes, so he threw Mjolnir at him.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by K3VIL
Are you:
Drunk
Smoke
Or simply...dumb?
Thor is fighting Amazo, who is a threat for the JLA itself, Ultra-Humanite, those 2 robots, one with tentacles the other who's pummeling him and the guy which is performing a psychic attack on him, Thor knows he's not getting over them in time to help Supes, so he threw Mjolnir at him.

He wasn't really fighting KEVIL he was just taking a beating really smile

Wynndar
He looked like he was doing pretty good against a team of villains the whole JLA would have difficulty with.

olympian
"Looks like Thor wasnt worthy either"

Yeah, thats why he uses the hammer all the time.

"how does that prove thor wasn't worthy"

It doesnt.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
He looked like he was doing pretty good against a team of villains the whole JLA would have difficulty with.

Look again, borrow some glasses laughing

K3VIL
You're exagerrating.
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
He wasn't really fighting KEVIL he was just taking a beating really smile
Take a beating means you are kissing the floor or you're being smacked down REAL BAD I can tell you.
Thor is holding his own, keeping them busy, giving all he had.
Yes, he was going to fell, but with honor, and not easy.

Wynndar
I didnt mean he was winning...I meant he was doing good by not being dead.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by K3VIL
You're exagerrating.

Take a beating means you are kissing the floor or you're being smacked down REAL BAD I can tell you.
Thor is holding his own, keeping them busy, giving all he had.
Yes, he was going to fell, but with honor, and not easy.

He was taking a beating with honour smile

olympian
" He was taking a beating with honour "

Unlike Superman who had the nerve to go down.

Whirlysplatt
" He was taking a beating with honour "

Unlike Superman who had the nerve to go down. and get back up again smile

olympian
" and get back up again "

He couldnt live in shame with Thor getting back up as well.

He probably saw Diana gazing at the God all admired.

We all know its not really Lois he wants.

Whirlysplatt
" and get back up again "

He couldnt live in shame with Thor getting back up as well.

He probably saw Diana gazing at the God all admired.

We all know its not really Lois he wants.

And we all know Thor really wants Tony Stark smile

and Doctor STrange is a gay porn star look at the picsmile

Wynndar
WTF

olympian
"And we all know Thor really wants Tony Stark "

......money.

"and Doctor STrange is a gay porn star look at the pic"

Don`t mock second choices of work. Its not like many would chose to be a patient of his in that crazy house.

Whirlysplatt
WTF

Its from the late seventies/ early eighties - Strange TV movie check it its funny smile

juggernaut66666
supes is a ***** these guys could beat the crap out of him doomsday, thor, hulk ,classic juggs ,thanos,onslaught, every 5th marvel character

Dizzle
Even with all 10 billion X Men?

juggernaut66666
Cyttorak=trion or 8th day juggs is this correct?

King KAM
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Cyttorak=trion or 8th day juggs is this correct?

no, cyttorak= your mother,

and a kryptonite tipped bullet can kill Supers easily.

juggernaut66666
Cool didn't know it yet

colossus17

King KAM

juggernaut66666
magyar vagy colossus?

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
I like Juggs 6666666 though hes a cool poser, Oh i mean...poster hes a cool poster....

as u wish

juggernaut66666
na most komolyan?

leonidas
<<Well in the Superman/Fantastic Four crossover Reed Richards said Superman is the most powerful hero on both worlds. But everyone knows this is not true>>

everyone does? huh

King KAM
Originally posted by King KAM
I like Juggs 6666666 though hes a cool poser, Oh i mean...poster hes a cool poster....
FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!!lol1

juggernaut66666

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
He was taking a beating with honour smile

i'm suprised none of you have figure out whirly yey

colossus17

juggernaut66666
honnan tudsz magyarul?big grin

King KAM

juggernaut66666
what learn to speak

King KAM
what learn to speak

learn to read

colossus17

juggernaut66666
honnan tudz magyarul?big grin

colossus17
honnan tudz magyarul?big grin

israel

juggernaut66666

Dizzle

juggernaut66666
King Kam is a little FAGET!!!!!!!!!

Scoobless

juggernaut66666
what s your probleM?big grin

colossus17
Originally posted by Scoobless
durka durka mohamed jihad!

jihad= upset colossus.....

Scoobless

lol

it's from "Team America"

you seen it?

big grin

colossus17

dam dude its ur first day and no 1 likes u.....u r almost as good as me

jplatinum
Yeah,
A bad writing job.

laughing

juggernaut66666
THx

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Yeah,
A bad writing job.

laughing

stop following me JP....... sad .i am scared....have i done somethin.....r u gonna do to me what u did to batman?

juggernaut66666
no havent seen it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.