SS4 GOGETA VS SUPERMAN (pre-crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
i like superman but afterall his feats i still have to say that gogeta at super saiyin 4 would b**** slap supes until he starts cryin

the Darkone
Sorry no DBZ/GT thread. And no superman (pc) will beat the shit out of gogeta. He destroyed a solar system by sneezing, that's how powerful he is.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
why no dbz gt5 thread? i mean gogeta pretty much did the same to shenron he did a badass blast but i dunno supes is pretty powerful

Swanky-Tuna
Because DBZ is too inconsistant and has no real perspective on their power.

manjaro
gogeta has universal destruction level power. think back to just vegetto vs Buu, he was owning Pinky, then Buu got frustrated and was gonna destroy all reality, then vegitto put a stop to it, so just imagine the damage gogetta could do, at SS4 no less

Captain REX
DBZ ain't a comic book, is it? messed

srankmissingnin
It was a manga before it was a anime.

I figure there is no DBZ match because it causes a flame war between posters. DBZ is just as consistant as say the Flash or Superman, I mean it isn't Samurai Jack or anything.

King Burger
At any moment Paola will come in and close this thread.

Also scream something about "no more wire-hangers!" or
something like that.

JWangSDC
Gogeta would ROCK pre-crisis superman. The powerlevels just aren't comparable. Think about it...Vegeta destroyed a planet with two fingers when he was 1/100th as powerful as he was when he became SSJ2. What u think SSJ4 Gogeta is capable of?

The Flash
Pre-Crisis Superman sneezed away a solar system. Now just imagine him going all out!

mr.smiley
one thing i've noticed about all this dbz/gt stuff is the fans are inconsistant with most of the history.
i'm told goku could have deystroyed a universe win in reality it was only a solar system.
while dbz characters are powerful i've noticedsome things written about them are inconsistant with the actual anime

JWangSDC
DBZ characters will win any battle that has to do with power. That's just the way it's gonna have to be. Forget the other DBZ fans...ask me if you want to know, I've been watching DBZ since 1990, the show is really really great, you have to forgive it for the long drawn out battles and power inconsistencies. DBGT sucks btw, sicne it wasn't even written by the main author.

But as far as any power situation goes...yea DBZ characters are going to win. At a powerlevel of 18,000 Vegeta could EASILY disentegrate the earth with a "ki" blast. and I'm talking about EASILY. I dare theorize that a 3K powerlevel person can do it.

Now Goku SSJ1 is over 1,000,000 in power level. Goku SSJ3 has no actual rating...but 10,000,000 is probably SHORTCHANGING him. Gogeta SSJ1 is already stronger than SSJ3 Goku...Powerwise these guys just aren't going to be beaten. You also have to consider the speed @ which they fight.... @ a powerlevel of 2K it is already impossible for eyes to see the battle, they have to rely on their abilty to sense "ki".(And don't tell me power doesn't have to do with speed. In DBZ and martial arts...power and fighting speed are directly related).

Anyway, I'm all for banning DBZ characters from any VS thread....

The Flash
Originally posted by JWangSDC
But as far as any power situation goes...yea DBZ characters are going to win. At a powerlevel of 18,000 Vegeta could EASILY disentegrate the earth with a "ki" blast. and I'm talking about EASILY. I dare theorize that a 3K powerlevel person can do it.

Now Goku SSJ1 is over 1,000,000 in power level. Goku SSJ3 has no actual rating...but 10,000,000 is probably SHORTCHANGING him. Gogeta SSJ1 is already stronger than SSJ3 Goku...Powerwise these guys just aren't going to be beaten. You also have to consider the speed @ which they fight.... @ a powerlevel of 2K it is already impossible for eyes to see the battle, they have to rely on their abilty to sense "ki".(And don't tell me power doesn't have to do with speed. In DBZ and martial arts...power and fighting speed are directly related).

Anyway, I'm all for banning DBZ characters from any VS thread.... Any proof of Vegeta destroying a planet with a weak level of 18,000? When Nappa was with Vegeta and Vegeta destroyed that planet, it was non-canon. So that doesn't count.

And how do you know it's impossible to see them fight with a 2k power level? The Z Warriors were having no trouble watching.

paeng
When in Dragonball Series Master Roshi blow-up the moon. And the Dragonball Z series are more powerful than Dragonball so Vegeta can easily blow-up planet earth even if he's not a supersaiyan.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by paeng
When in Dragonball Series Master Roshi blow-up the moon. And the Dragonball Z series are more powerful than Dragonball so Vegeta can easily blow-up planet earth even if he's not a supersaiyan. Yet when their blasts hit ground, the Earth is still there. Inconsistant.

paeng
Yes Bandai is inconsistent and also DC. They both have mistakes in their creations.

Swanky-Tuna
As inconsistant as said to be able to destroy a planet at one level then at many levels more powerful struggle to hold a building up?

Xplosive
Vegeat or Goku already at 18000 was able to destroy plane, Goku has over 1000000 now, so you can imagine. Gogeta with greatest ease. Superman wouldn't be a challenge.

srankmissingnin
Vegeta explained why the random blasts don't blow up the planet when he self destructed in an attempt to kill Buu. With greater control the ki can be condensed in to a small area reducing the the blast radius with all the power at the epicenter.

Piccolo at the after his battle with Raditz vaporized the moon with a random ki blast. And filler is cannon in the anime because get this, it's part of the anime! If you don't want to use filler as cannon (even though it is) use the manga. You'll be hard pressed to find an anime that doesn't vary from the true source, so both need to be considered separately.

The Flash
So Vegeta and Goku can survive planet destroying ki attacks. Well so can Post-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman would just sneeze Gogeta away.

the Darkone
Pre crisis superman will take his a$$ at the edge of the universe and leave him their. Gogeta will wonder what happen where am I.

mr.smiley
in gt a kamemaha xs10 only deystroyed a freaking rollercoaster.
every enemy they fight has a greater damage tolerance and i think superman would defiently have a better damage tolerance than say the androids or cell.

mr.smiley
plus goku is tough but he has been killed a number of times

Mainstream
he was killed by Vegeta, Cell (sort of) , technically Buu never killed him...he was dead when he fough the fat one but the kid one did give him an A$$ whipping.

JWangSDC
Ahh...you follow the series, that's great. Vegeta attempts to blow up earth but Goku is able to overpower him with his own Ki blast.

Gohan could no see them fighting the Saibamen, who's power level was only 1200.

Originally posted by The Flash
Any proof of Vegeta destroying a planet with a weak level of 18,000? When Nappa was with Vegeta and Vegeta destroyed that planet, it was non-canon. So that doesn't count.

And how do you know it's impossible to see them fight with a 2k power level? The Z Warriors were having no trouble watching.

JWangSDC
You might also note that freezer also easily destroys the saiyan homeworld in his first form.

Mainstream
anyone from Piccolo power level after the Frieza saga on up could blow up a planet.burning

mr.smiley
being able to do something and actualy doing it are two different things.
supes would fry gokus brain why they were having a pre battle argument

the Darkone
Superman will put goku in a coma with blow. And when goku wakes up superman will hit him again.

Mainstream
True.

JWangSDC
This is exactly why Vs threads usually suck. Because universes are simply incompatible

mr.smiley
you can compare them but it's gonna get nasty!

manjaro
vegeta was gonna destroy th earth when he and goku had that first major fight, that is toward the end of it. after he had transformed into othe giant monkey and that fat guy cut his ail of he was gonna do i then goku gave him a kame-ame-ah wave and comabtted his blast so if that blast were to hit the earth it would have been destroyed, and that was way before either of them even dreamed about being SS1.

also vegeta desttroying that planet b4 he left for earth does count in my opinion cuz he did it, and thats al there is to it. even in the cell saga when trunks and vegeta were just powering up they were rocking the entire planet, id like to see supes do that.

or when gotenks scream loud enuff to rip a hole in the space time fabric and escape from the hyperbolic time chamber, lets see superman scream a hole into reality

mr.smiley
his name was yajarobi

JWangSDC
I'm on ur side of the argument, but I must admit that vegeta blowing up that planet doesn't count, cuz it wasn't canon. It didn't even happen in the actual comic book

Originally posted by manjaro
vegeta was gonna destroy th earth when he and goku had that first major fight, that is toward the end of it. after he had transformed into othe giant monkey and that fat guy cut his ail of he was gonna do i then goku gave him a kame-ame-ah wave and comabtted his blast so if that blast were to hit the earth it would have been destroyed, and that was way before either of them even dreamed about being SS1.

also vegeta desttroying that planet b4 he left for earth does count in my opinion cuz he did it, and thats al there is to it. even in the cell saga when trunks and vegeta were just powering up they were rocking the entire planet, id like to see supes do that.

or when gotenks scream loud enuff to rip a hole in the space time fabric and escape from the hyperbolic time chamber, lets see superman scream a hole into reality

Mainstream
true..

Arsenal
I think the non super saiyan form of Goku in the saiyan saga should be used. The show was more consistent up until the point that everyone started going to Namek.

the Darkone
It doesn't matter Pre-crisis superman will beat shit out him, knocking his a$$ half away around the universe.

JWangSDC
Krillin would hand doomsday his ass. Goku aint' having any problems w/ PC supes

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
lol krillin hand doomsday his ass thats actually true well put it this way freeza in his weak ass first form destroys planets and goku couldve beaten him with nuttin but kayoken but now he has ss4 and vegeta ss4 and they together could wipe out humanity even if he werent as strong as supes was they are still hella fast goku can do that instant transmission which is faster than the speed of light he'd whopp flashes ass in a race let alone supes and when goku fights he never unleashes his full power until the end so goku would probably toy with the red underwear man before he lays down his law with the awss beating of supermans life

Draco69
AAAAAAAACHOOO!!!

Goku? Where'd you go?

kgkg
dragon dragon dragonball Zzzzzzzz. LMAo

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
still supes LOSES!!!!!!!

Draco69
Goku?! We were supposed to fight but I got allergies...It's not contagious or anything. Come on out and fight! Hello?!

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
lol

Xplosive
Superman is no where near Goku power lever, energy, nowhere

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
wow big man

savagerampage
lolol krillen can beat superman lol

jplatinum
Dbz threads are banned from this forum.
Sorry, man.

Btw. I think Gogeta would stalemate him if not win.
cool

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
sry i was new and i didnt relize so i made it sorry

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
hey how do you put a pic below your name instead of below my reply?

The Flash
Originally posted by CaPtAiN cOoKiE
lol krillin hand doomsday his ass thats actually true well put it this way freeza in his weak ass first form destroys planets and goku couldve beaten him with nuttin but kayoken but now he has ss4 and vegeta ss4 and they together could wipe out humanity even if he werent as strong as supes was they are still hella fast goku can do that instant transmission which is faster than the speed of light he'd whopp flashes ass in a race let alone supes and when goku fights he never unleashes his full power until the end so goku would probably toy with the red underwear man before he lays down his law with the awss beating of supermans life OMG. Goku had nothing on Frieza with Kaioken.

Frieza destroying planets is nothing compared to Superman's sneeze.

Instant Transmission is nothing compared to Superman's speed. Goku has to think to do that and Superman flew to the other side of the universe and back before Lois even knew he left. Frieza killed Vegeta with a simple laser and what is heat vision? Besides, SSJ4 Gogeta only last 10 minutes.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
ya but he'd only need 1 minute lol if not that much he could whip out an awesome kamehameha or some genki dama or a badass move like the one he did one shenron big-bang-kamehameha

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
i tihnk it was shenron he used it on if im wrong tell me

The Flash
Gogeta doesn't even have a minute. As soon as the fight starts Superman will sneeze Gogeta out of existence.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
SHUT UP WITH THE SNEEZING holy bajesus sneeze on this, sneeze on that, is there gonna be a real fight or is allergies gonna get the best of them

Draco69
The "sneezing" just shows how ridiculously powerful Pre-Superman is. Goku is f**ed. If a sneeze can destroy a solar system, just imagine a REAL attack from him

the Darkone
Originally posted by Draco69
The "sneezing" just shows how ridiculously powerful Pre-Superman is. Goku is f**ed. If a sneeze can destroy a solar system, just imagine a REAL attack from him

I have to agree with Draco69. Pre ciris superman is to damn powerful flying at the edge of the universe in three minutes, faster then the flash,stronger than shazam only being strong to beat superman was Pre crisis darkseid and he will ***** slap gogeta into two froget the ten minutes. Superman wins by miles. Superman will put gogeta, goku,broly all of them in a coma, if they wake up he will knock them out again..

Superman Pre crisis (Bronze age rules)

srankmissingnin
IT was faster then a ship that made a 45,000 light year trip in 6 days. Not faster then Superman.... riiiiiiiiight.

Cell's self destruction was going to destroy the solar system and Brolly had the destroyed a Universe with a blast. Do I did to clear up where Gogeta is on the power scale compared to these two? It's like comparing a a mino to some sort of super blue whale.

The Flash
Broly destroyed a galaxy, not a universe. And I don't remember anything of him destroying it in one blast.

I remember Cell saying that it would destroy earth.

And Goku has to think before he uses IT. Superman has defeated Green Lanterns because he is faster than thought. And that was Post-Crisis.

the Darkone
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
IT was faster then a ship that made a 45,000 light year trip in 6 days. Not faster then Superman.... riiiiiiiiight.

Cell's self destruction was going to destroy the solar system and Brolly had the destroyed a Universe with a blast. Do I did to clear up where Gogeta is on the power scale compared to these two? It's like comparing a a mino to some sort of super blue whale.

Superman sneeze a solar system out of extisentence, and for broly to destroyed the universe with a single blast I don't think so. Let's be real DBZ will not last in the DC universe or Marvel Universe their are too many powerful beings they will get f**ked all the way around. I like DBZ but they don't stand a chance in hell if you thinks so for anybody out their your sick in the head and stupid. I can name alot of beings that will map the floor dbz a$$ and that's no joke.

srankmissingnin
We saw how fast the ship was moving in Goku's perspective when he was walking on top of it. It was going to crash into a star and Goku was able to get on the ship walk around and charge up a blast and change is course, impressive because the ship was going millions of times faster then light and we saw how far away the ship from the star. This was before he could even go SSJ 1.

EDIT: Yeah Brolly destroyed a Galaxy with a blast not a Universe

Draco69
Cell self-destruction was going destroy EARTH. Not the solar system. Which is why only King Kai's planet was destroyed.

Broly nevered destroyed a universe in a single blast.

srankmissingnin
Cell said himself the blast would destroy the solar system

Draco69
And he was wrong. The blast was only powerful enough to destroy the planet. He was either bluffing or it was a writing inconsistency. King Kai's planet was the only thing destroyed. Nothing else. Not even the Nearby bridge.

the Darkone
Superman pre crisis wins plain and simple. Can goku move a planet by physical strength like earth hell no, if you say yes you are damn liair I have seen every single dbz and dbgt episodes. Marvel and dc are too powerful,DBZ will be D.O.A and that's real.

The Flash
Cell wishes he has the power to destroy a solar system. He's exact quote: "I'm...going...to self destruct...in 60 seconds!! I'll die...but so will you!! The whole earth...will go with me!!"

the Darkone
Cell wishes he has the power to destroy a solar system. He's exact quote: "I'm...going...to self destruct...in 60 seconds!! I'll die...but so will you!! The whole earth...will go with me!!"

Thank You, Flash.

People hyping sh** up once again.

should I start the list that can beat the hell of dbz characters?

srankmissingnin
write dbz cell solar system in a search engine and see what comes up. Cell says he will destroy the solar system.

Cell effortlessly caught an astroid with the massive strength increases in the characters it isn't a stretch to think Gogeta could destroy a planet with his hands. Each super sayian level is a 10x power boost and that boost increases as they train.

Also didn't Sups sneezing away a solar system having something to do with magic sneezing powder and Mr. Mxyzptlk? I thought it did but maybe I am remembering incorrectly.

the Darkone
can the survie in outerspace

srankmissingnin
Vegeta and Nappa have... but who can to say

the Darkone
they where in their pods please. I think I should start that list it will be along one, what the hell need to put dbz in it's place.

the Darkone
Can they travel unaided in space by space pods and ships, hell no they can they will freaking die

mr.smiley
krillin beats goku?
that's funny considering the fact that he's the biggest chicken in the series.
flash and the darkone are right.
DBZ is overhyped.

srankmissingnin
The got out of their pods when Vegeta blasted that planet on his way to earth

the Darkone
marvel/dc

atum the god eater/ demogorge
pre crisis darkseid
pre crisis shazam
pre crisis superman
adam warlock
Thanos
mephisto
dormammu
king thor
destroyer
the stranger
anti monitor
imperix
asmodel
ares
onslaught
tyrant
archangel michael
luifier moruningstar
takion
sersi
moondragon
odin
cthon
set
yuga khan
martian manhunter
white martians
phantom stranger
dr. strange
dr. fate
sutur
paralaax
ion
capatin marvels I & II
death
spectre
dr.doom
magneto
celestials
godstalker
doomsday
beyonder
maker
order & chaos
lobo
champion of the universe
The magus (adam warlock dark half)
the endless
the voice
in-betweener
dark phoenix
galactus
morg water of life
silver surfer
green lantern corp
ganthet
neron
nabu
apocalypse
superman prime
superman 1million
trigon
amazo
krona

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
marvel/dc

pre crisis darkseid
pre crisis shazam
pre crisis superman
adam warlock
Thanos
mephisto
dormammu
king thor
destroyer
the stranger
anti monitor
imperix
asmodel
ares
onslaught
tyrant
archangel michael
luifier moruningstar
takion
sersi
moondragon
odin
cthon
set
yuga khan
martian manhunter
white martians
phantom stranger
dr. strange
dr. fate
sutur
paralaax
ion
capatin marvels I & II
death
spectre
dr.doom
magneto
celestials
godstalker
doomsday
beyonder
maker
order & chaos
lobo
champion of the universe
the endless
the voice
in-betweener
dark phoenix
galactus
morg water of life
silver surfer
green lantern corp
ganthet
neron
nabu
apocalypse
superman prime
superman 1million
trigon
amazo
krona

DBZ doesn't stand a chance in hell that' only half the list.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
you just named random people...and plus you forgot juggernaut and colossus and stuff

the Darkone
those random people own dbz and leave them for dead.

mr.smiley
colossus and juggernaut couldn't take goku

the Darkone
8th day juggernaut will.

mr.smiley
possibly

mr.smiley
i think war hulk could take him

The Flash
When Vegeta destroyed that planet it was filler. If you want to stick with filler writing, then I'll go ahead and write a fan fic of Superman being God's right hand man and that no one can defeat him, but The Presence himself.

The Flash
write dbz cell solar system in a search engine and see what comes up. Cell says he will destroy the solar system.

Cell effortlessly caught an astroid with the massive strength increases in the characters it isn't a stretch to think Gogeta could destroy a planet with his hands. Each super sayian level is a 10x power boost and that boost increases as they train.

Also didn't Sups sneezing away a solar system having something to do with magic sneezing powder and Mr. Mxyzptlk? I thought it did but maybe I am remembering incorrectly. Dude, i have the manga and it didn't say anything about solar system. If it was a solar system destroying attack, then why did it only destroy King Kai's planet as Draco said?

I don't remember Cell catching an asteroid. After what part did this happen so I can check?

srankmissingnin
Filler epsiodes are part of the anime, it is %100 canon when considering the anime.

When you say you have the DBZ manga I assume you mean the Viz translations right? Because I can tell you from experiance with Naruto that... well the are some what less then 100% in the translation area. Cell said it in the anime that I am certain... I could check my manga

King Kai's planet is in an alternate deminsion I don't know the rules surrounding it

The Flash
I never go with the anime because that is not what Akira Toriyama wrote. So Vegeta never was out in space.

And yes it is the Viz translation. I already know that Naruto is badly translated, but I don't know about DBZ.

srankmissingnin
I never go with the anime because that is not what Akira Toriyama wrote. So Vegeta never was out in space.

And yes it is the Viz translation. I already know that Naruto is badly translated, but I don't know about DBZ.

Thats not a very good attitude to take, do you only consider Spider-man, Spider-man when written by Stan Lee?

I would imagine that viz wouldn't hire a different team of translators for every manga (seems inefficient to me). To much time has passed to find DBZ scanlations on the net I would imagine so we will never know

The Flash
Thats not a very good attitude to take, do you only consider Spider-man, Spider-man when written by Stan Lee?

I would imagine that viz wouldn't hire a different team of translators for every manga (seems inefficient to me). To much time has passed to find DBZ scanlations on the net I would imagine so we will never know Marvel actually knows how to continue the story unlike TOEI who have many plot holes.

Since DBZ is so old those translations can be old as well.

Draco69
One major plot hole was before the Buu saga.

Goku and Piccolo were getting their driver's license. The car fell of the road. And Goku and Piccolo both had to carry the car and stop an avalanche. They were struggling like hell. Sweating even.

srankmissingnin
Superman once had trouble lifting the Daily Plant Globe, whats your point? We have know I idea how much the powered up to lift the bus and with all the normal people around I would say not much as emense energy that rips the earth is sure to rupture organs.

The Flash
How in the world can Pre-Crisis Superman struggle to lift the Daily Planet Globe if he juggles planets?

srankmissingnin
I was talking about Post Sups but still there is not reason for him to struggle with the Daily Planet Globe so we ignore it because its crap, just like the bus thing.

paeng
Both Bandai and DC have mistakes and plot holes on their creations. But Bandai made the DBZ characters more powerful and that's the way it should be. Japanese Anime is very different than U.S Cartoons.

Master Roshi can just blow the planet up and goodbye to all the heroes who wear tights and undies outside their tights.

The Flash
Bandai didn't make DBZ.

paeng
Akira Toriyama is the maker of DBZ and Bandai is the creator of DBZ games.

The Flash
Atari also made DBZ games.

paeng
Akira Toriyama is the maker of DBZ and Bandai and Atari is the creator of DBZ games.

black wolverine
ur right ahain paeng

u hoes r hella dumb serious superman he hecca weak

NOBODY CAN BEAT GOKU

paeng
Yeah Goku Rocks!!! Superman Sucks!!!

The Flash
Originally posted by black wolverine
ur right ahain paeng

u hoes r hella dumb serious superman he hecca weak

NOBODY CAN BEAT GOKU Don't make me use my pimp hand again like last time, ho.

paeng
Bring out all that you got. Ho

the Darkone
Pre crisis superman will eat his a$$ up. post superman will get murder that no doubt about it. But pre -crisis superman will beat the shit out of goku, gogeta, vegita, putting them all in a coma get up again bamm another punch to the chin. Superman is stronger,faster,more invulnerable. Can goku or gogeta move planet earht with physical force hell no, if you say yes show me the evidence.

the Darkone
marvel/dc

pre crisis darkseid
pre crisis shazam
pre crisis superman
adam warlock
Thanos
mephisto
dormammu
king thor
destroyer
the stranger
anti monitor
imperix
asmodel
ares
onslaught
tyrant
archangel michael
luifier moruningstar
takion
sersi
moondragon
odin
cthon
set
yuga khan
martian manhunter
white martians
phantom stranger
dr. strange
dr. fate
sutur
paralaax
ion
capatin marvels I & II
death
spectre
dr.doom
magneto
celestials
godstalker
doomsday
beyonder
maker
order & chaos
lobo
champion of the universe
the endless
the voice
in-betweener
dark phoenix
galactus
morg water of life
silver surfer
green lantern corp
ganthet
neron
nabu
apocalypse
superman prime
superman 1million
trigon
amazo
krona

here are the people that can beat the sh** out of goku anybofy else from dbz. If you don't think so you are really sick in the head.

paeng
DBZ characters has been killed and they're spirits remained because they are chosen by the King of the Universe so literally Gokou and all of the DBZ Fighter's can if you watch DBZ Episodes. And I can't upload a Full DBZ Episode if you know what I mean.

the Darkone
I have the whole dbz/gt collection doesn't matter. Marvel/Dc will kill them over and over. MArvel and dc are two powerful.

paeng
You're only fooling yourself.

Swanky-Tuna
If I was the King of the Universe, I'd pick like... wisemene, poets, scientists, writers, etc to stay alive. Not a bunch of mook brawlers.

paeng
You're a good man Swanky-Tuna.

the Darkone
You're only fooling yourself.

you are fooling your self. The beings in the marvel/dc are omniscient an there are too many. You are trying to say that goku can beat archangel michael, adam warlock, beyonder, spectre, atum the god eater/demogorge, parallax, pre-crisis darkseid or death etc. You are really smoking crack or some good sh**.

paeng
If it's DBZ Universe against DC Universe I'll still say it's the DBZ Universe.

Swanky-Tuna
Even with the characters that are beyond physical forms?

paeng
Yes because he fight's demons before.

Swanky-Tuna
Whoopdee doo, not all demons transcend physical form.

paeng
Whoopeedeedoodaa. Remember that Gokou is a spirit and will live for all of Eternity.

Avalonofthewind
1 imp alone could beat all of them and their dragon.

Swanky-Tuna
Whoopeedeedoodaa. Remember that Gokou is a spirit and will live for all of Eternity. Doesn't Adam Warlock eat spirits/souls?

paeng
Whatever he can do he can't take down Gokou. And Adam Warlock need's the "Help" of normal "Super Heroes" just to bring back the Gems.

Swanky-Tuna
But apparently he IS the soul gem. And if Goku is a soul then I guess the ball is in Warlock's court. Just like if you have just the power gem, you can slap Hulk silly and if you have the time gem you don't have to don't have to wait forever for your pizza to bake.

paeng
But Thanos has the Gem and he is still beaten by Normal Super Heroes so that would'nt matter. Gokou still takes this one easily because he's not just an ordinary superhero. Gokou has Superspeed, Super Strength, Can destroy Planets in an instant.

Swanky-Tuna
Which gem? Having one gem doesn't always help you against everything but if you have the soul gem and you're fighting a soul then you win.

paeng
If you think Warlock is that strong then why he can't kill all of the evil spirits/soul's in the Marvel Universe. The answer is simple he can't.

And Gokou merge with the Dragon in the Final DBGT Episodes he didn't actually die.

the Darkone
If it's DBZ Universe against DC Universe I'll still say it's the DBZ Universe.

dbz verse dc universe you are really reaching.

Archangel michael will blink them out extistence. He one of god's greatest warriors, he won't ackwonledge that goku is there. Pre crisis darksied will teleport his to the source wall or erase his from the universe. Specter the wrath of god nuff said. Superman 1million will the dbz characters himself. luifer morurning star will feast on his bones, and take chi chi to hell real hell.

Avalonofthewind
dbz verse dc universe you are really reaching.

Archangel michael will blink them out extistence. He one of god's greatest warriors, he won't ackwonledge that goku is there. Pre crisis darksied will teleport his to the source wall or erase his from the universe. Specter the wrath of god nuff said. Superman 1million will the dbz characters himself. luifer morurning star will feast on his bones, and take chi chi to hell real hell.

Good to see we agree in one forum.

paeng
Lobo beat the Hell out of DC Hell and you're telling me DC's Hell are strong.

the Darkone
adam warlock is walking god much faster than goku and more powerful, hell he will mind f**ck the sh** out goku. Atum the god eater/ demogorge will absorb all his power then ***** slap his ass to hades. Takion who is the living source unlimited power frying his to the bone. parallax going threw time killing goku as a baby or destroyed goku him damn self.

the Darkone
archangel michael alone will kill goku anybody else who stupid enough to fight and kill the damn eternal dragon himself.

the Darkone
imperiex and his probes will kill them, they have the power of the big bang.

paeng
Gokou will live for all eternity isn't that enough of an explanation.

the Darkone
how can somebody live all eternity if he is blink out of existence. And it's goku, not gokou. He's tough but fighting beings from heaven and hell he is ****ed so many ways. If you say he can beat archangel michael or lucifer,spectre you have no crediability.

paeng
How can they banish Gokou. Gokou is chosen by the King of the Universe to fight Evil in the Whole Universe and he Merge with the Dragon himself.

There are two different version name Goku and Gokou.

the Darkone
archangel michael & the presence over powers goku hell they will take his power away.

the Darkone
thanos w/hotu will rape his a$$ all day everyday and kill him over and over,over until he gets tired and his powers where second to god.

the Darkone
king yama ain't shit. please compare him to archangel or living tribunal is stupid. king yama is the biggest b***h of them all.

paeng
Do you think saying sh** , bi*** and a$$ will give you credibility.

Swanky-Tuna
King Yama does have an awesome hat though.

If you think Warlock is that strong then why he can't kill all of the evil spirits/soul's in the Marvel Universe. The answer is simple he can't.

And Gokou merge with the Dragon in the Final DBGT Episodes he didn't actually die. The major evil spirits/souls are simply beyond it. And the others nobody cares about.

paeng
Okay back to Topic:

Gokou alone can beat the hell out of Superman. But against SS4 Gogeta this isn't a fair fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.