Giant-Size X-Men vs. The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No preptime. No outside influences. Characters are as they are NOW with the exception of Banshee (Mystique slit his throat), Thunderbird(who is dead) and Phoenix. The Wolverines on both teams are as they are now and they are completely the same in everyway.

Lineup for Giant-Size X-Men:

Cyclops
Colossus
Storm
Sunfire
Phoenix
Thunderbird
Wolverine
Banshee
Nightcrawler

Lineup for New Avengers:

Captain America
Iron Man
The Sentry
Spider-Man
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman
DareDevil
Wolverine

See you in a week or so. Allergies and the flu are not fun.

sick

Sentry
Phoenix? Avengers are screwed unless that's just normal Jean Grey going by the name phoenix. If it's Rachel or Dark Phoenix Jean, Avengers are toast. If it's just Jean Grey, with telepathy/telekinetic abilities, Sentry alone takes out the opposition.

Draco69
It's the green/yellow Phoenix that joined the X-Men in the 70's. I thought the Sentry would somehow match her.

sbo
I think the X-men win. Storm and phoenix are the keys to victory here.

Sentry
Phoenix is the key. Without her, the X-men are lost.

life is cruell
well rachel and storm together arepretty dangerous becausei was said in uncanny x-men 450 something that rachel could boost storms powers on a global level enough to destroy earth but i doubt that will happen

srankmissingnin
Sigh, Sentry wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.