Ultimate Hulk vs. Ultimate Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Ultimate Hulk

vs.

Ultimate Thing

let's get ready to rumble.

discuss!!! laughing

armandovalles
i say ultimate thing cuz he has been much more impressive in his fights.

the Darkone
I believe the hulk beat the shit out of him. And then eat him with some milk. The hulk took out his team single handed if wasp didn't f***k with his brain, man o man their be such a mess trying to match body parts our what's left of them. The thing is badder but I don't think that things will change between the two Hulk will still own him, but it will be close.

kgkg
Hulk is always stonger than Thing.

armandovalles
i couldn't DISAGREE more.

the Darkone
things will not change in the marvel universe or ultimate universe hulk will always beat up the thing it's like big brother kicking your ass everytime no matter how well you've goten better over the years he can still kick your ass. The thing hasn't really show me anything really and the hulk has been tied up if you know what I mean. If ever let lose like he did against his team they will be pick the things remains out of the hulk stomach.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
i couldn't DISAGREE more.
prove you point then lol

armandovalles
the hulk got his ass beat by thor, thor got his ass beat by colossus.

so that means colossus can beat hulk's ass in ultimate.

and like u said, they're not gonna change things from mainstream to ultimate so colossus is still 90 tons in ultimate and thing is still low-level CL 100, so thing is stronger than colossus.

In Other Words: Thing > Colossus > Thor > Hulk

the Darkone
Ultimate hulk will own the uthing,u thor,ucolossus,ucaptain britian. Things will never change from marvel u and Ultimate U. Hulk rules.

Ultimatespider
You put ben in a room with A pissed off hulk and he wont last 2 seconds. granted in the Marvel Universe there wud b much mor e of a fight but this is the ultimate universe and were talkin' about ULTIMATE HULK! The creture who single handedly stop an alien invasion!!! Now ultimate hulk vs. Ultimate green goblin!!! I would pay money to see that fight!

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by armandovalles
the hulk got his ass beat by thor, thor got his ass beat by colossus.

Uh...no hulk got baet up by thor but Hulk BARELY FELT IT! It just made him horny!

Draco69
Hulk beat the Ultimates. The only reason they won was because Wasp zapped his brain.

The Thing will ALWAYS lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.