CABLE (at full) vs JUGGERNAUT (at full)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
this is a classic combat but cable cant use all his little weapons and stuff but in return he doesnt have the organic techno virus and he's at full health but juggernaut has tapped into the full potential of the gem of cyttorak

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
nvm let cable use his guns

kgkg
lol do you mean God-like cable?

he wins

he doesn't need guns , he can break down molecules

DigiMark007
Originally posted by kgkg

he wins

Even Juggernaut's magical, ultra-dense molecules??? Not so sure about that.

And, though cookie might have been confused, he said that Juggs has the full power of Cyttorak. If that's the case, then we're talking about 8th Day Juggs.

-DM

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
i didnt want god cable im saying normal cable without techno even though there really wasnt one without callin him god cable but ya he doesnt have to hold himself back because he doesnt have to keep the virus in check

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
well yah 8th day juggs and god cable
sounds fair

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Even Juggernaut's magical, ultra-dense molecules??? Not so sure about that.

And, though cookie might have been confused, he said that Juggs has the full power of Cyttorak. If that's the case, then we're talking about 8th Day Juggs.

-DM
you are right i was just saying he doesn't need GUns lol

8th day is not full power it's Trion is the stongest form i have seen

if so than Trion

i though he meant normal Jugs

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
well as you all can probably see juggs is one of my favorite characters and i dont want it to be unfair but i have to say if cable wins juggernaut would give him a run for his money

kgkg
So it becomes Cyttorak vs Cable lol and Cyttorak is much much stonger.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
even stronger than godlike?

kgkg
yes 100 god-like cable are no match for Cyttorak

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
HURRAY GO JUGGS, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, lol well then what about when juggernaut split the gem of cyttorak with someone and they both had not full power but part of the gem i dont remember who he split it with though

armandovalles
he split it with Black Tom Cassidy and each had less than half the power of Juggernaut originally. By the way 8th Day Juggernaut would end God-Cable's Life with one punch to the face.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
o ya tom casasidy forgot lol but even then just one of em could beat godlike cable? (dam juggs is awesome)

kgkg
Originally posted by CaPtAiN cOoKiE
HURRAY GO JUGGS, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, lol well then what about when juggernaut split the gem of cyttorak with someone and they both had not full power but part of the gem i dont remember who he split it with though

don't be mistaken the normal jugs is the one am talking about

there are many jugs

normal Jugs
8th day
trion
etc

the normal jugs will loose to God-like Cable

cyttorak is a god , and the source of Jugs power , and Jugs only has a fraction of his power.

armandovalles
but as 8th day Juggs he has like all of the power of cyttorak multiplied by like 10

armandovalles
i have the comic where he says it exactly but i dont feel like getting up right now.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
but as 8th day Juggs he has like all of the power of cyttorak multiplied by like 10
he doesn't have full power of cyttorak

Trion is the stongest incarnation of cyttorak's power.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
but is juggs at cyttoraks full power, 8th day, or trion wutever is the strongest, one of the strongest in marvel?

armandovalles
no 8th day juggernaut fought cyttorak in JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY and even said that juggernaut's powers have grown out of cyttorak's control and said his power was cytorrak's multiplied "tenfold" and then Juggernaut like beat the snot out of cyttorak. couldve killed him but didnt feel like it.

armandovalles
oh and what i just told you i took directly from the comic JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY so dont try to argue against me.

kgkg
what 's the issue?

can you give me issue number , title

armandovalles
the issue is called "JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY"

kgkg
so what are you saying eighth day is stonger than Trion?

armandovalles
YEA, 8TH DAY IS CYTTORAK x 10

Swanky-Tuna
That's not possible. Cyttorak is his source. Juggernaut is his avatar.

If you're talking about when he jumped on Cyttorak to get the gem on his head, then there was no snot beating at all.

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg

he wins

Yes, but he couldn't beat SS, he should beat SS.

kgkg
because surfer can do the same

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.