Who is a bigger drunk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Here are the chooses:

Logan.

Tony Stark

Lobo

Marv

Deadpool

Swanky-Tuna
Probably the one that loses his company over it.

By the way, jplatinum, don't you have a wife to beat?

Bahahahahahahahaha poor Tony.

Khellendros
Well, Logan drinks more than any of them. He has to, because his healing factor makes it really hard for him to get a buzz. I dunno if that qualifies him as the biggest drunk though.

theflyxx
Tony Stark by far.

Cosmic Cube
lmao definitely Tony. I wonder if he has ever been drunk while fighting as Iron Man?

jplatinum
Yes, that reminds me.
Where's my sammich?

Where' my sammich?
allright, d#mn, I'll make it myself.

gautam
lobo...hes drinks like a mofo

ebonyblade1
It doesn't hurt lobo or logan to drink. They're gonna recover just as soon as they guzzle it. so they are never technically drunk.

Zahit
Tony Stark don't have no wussy healing factor.
He drinks old-school style.
He a drunk, bitches.

Scoobless
you should have bender on the list

this is what he's like sober

http://www.freewallpaper.it/albums/userpics/normal_3d%20Image%20-%20Bender%20Drunk.jpg

Zahit
hence the name........bender!

the Darkone
no contest, thor and hercules wil out drink them fo weeks.

manjaro
on this list tony, cuz when he was testing his new suit he was all drunk and shit and hulk had smack some some sense in his drunk ass. lobo, DP and wolvie does have that healing factor thing, so they drink out of formality.

dont you have a wie to beat...thats the funniest stark line ever laughing

Zahit
actually....with all the pitchers of sangria i polished off last night.....i'd give em a run for their money....

Sentry
How bout Hercules. In some comics he gets plastered.

jplatinum
Never seen it.
You might be right.
I have seen the new thor with the human alter ego.
They try to make him more human/weaker.
I guess to make people relate to him more.
Anyway, I'm out, man.

peace, be cool.

MERCILOUS
Lobo drinks stuff that would kill the other's straight out, and is drunk all the time so long as the money's good. He's even drunk in his first fight with Superman (which he totallly dominated by the way.)

savagerampage
good old iron man.

Gryn Jabar
Paulie would drink them under the table, but in reality, Logan, because he's a Canadian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.