Mace vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
Argueable the greatest Jedi swordsman vs. argueably the greatest Sith swordsman.

Darth_Glentract
Revan had Tulok Hords holocron. the holocron has the teachings of the greatest duelist of the time of the Sith Magicians

Fishy
Revan, he was more powerful and probably had a lot better skills in fighting then Mace could ever hope of

jedimaster2000
Not a bad fight, but Mace falls in this one.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, IMHO, Sidious is more powerful than Revan and Mace is able to serve him some justice.
I therfore go with Mace, BARELY

Darth_Janus
I'm not gonna touch the Sidious versus Revan issue, since I've spoken on the issue before.

But anyways, yes, Revan did get Tulak Hord's teachings in hand (Replayed KOTOR and found out recently.) With his regained memories, and his experience with Sith lore, I'm betting he's learned from the wrtings and mastered them. Or, at the very least, and to give some leeway, practiced them. In any case, Revan was fighting Jedi like it was his dayjob, while Mace was sitting crosslegged on his ottoman. He pwns. End o' story.

Darth_Nefarus
damn you Janus, when will you agree with me? lol
yes, video game characters are given incredible back stories and are immensely powerful, but I don't think they compare to Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Anakin, Luke, or Sidious.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
damn you Janus, when will you agree with me? lol
yes, video game characters are given incredible back stories and are immensely powerful, but I don't think they compare to Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Anakin, Luke, or Sidious.

Of course not, i mean why would experience a great command of the force and incredible fighting skills that he's learned threw fighting and studying make him able to defeat somebody that sits aroud and has far less experience and knowledge? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, Mace invented his form of lightsaber combat at age 12. he was the youngest Master put on the council and the fact that he rivals Yoda says to me he could take Revan.

Darth_Glentract
but what if Revan could beat Yoda

Darth_Nefarus
Well yeah if Revan could beat Yoda, he could most likely beat Mace, but I don't think Revan would be a match for Yoda or Mace.

Darth Mantis
Mace. The jedi prodigy wins by a good struggle.

jackstain
MACE IS SO DAMN BAD@$$!!!

but sadly wuld lose this one.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree with Mantis, the prodigy takes it here

Kun-ni Habeo
revan can take yoda and mace

Darth_Nefarus
HA HAHAHAHAHA
Mickey mouse bull squash
Yoda and Mace would rip him apart together

Kun-ni Habeo
noo bullsquash revan pwns them both

Darth_Janus
I wouldn't go that far. lol

But while I respect Mace and his prowess as a prodigy, it is doubtful he could destroy one of the most powerful Sith lords of the ancient era. Hell, forty years before Revan's time was Exar Kun, and I'm sure that badass could rock Mace and even Yoda at once. Ancient Jedi and ancient Sith were more militant and reliant on lightsaber combat because of the need to combat one another for what? Hundreds of years? It wasn't until the battle of Ruusan and Bane that the Sith started skulking in shadows and the Jedi focused more on less refined forms like III, V, and VI.

Still, Mace did give Sidious a run for his money, and Sidious is an amazingly powerful Sith lord, so I will concede that Mace could win. Possibly. But most likely he'd get pwned.

Board Walker
I feel revan is above mace in every category, couldnt revan just crush with his tk?

NewGuy01
No.

carthage
Mace ragdolls Revan

NewGuy01
Vat?

carthage
Si

Board Walker
I think revan would crush mace into a ball. Revans tk is too much for windu

NewGuy01
I was speaking English. Just in a German accent.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@BoardWalker

and what makes you believe that?

carthage
Didnt Windu blast through those massive droid tanks in Tartovsky CW?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Didnt Windu blast through those massive droid tanks in Tartovsky CW?
Keep in mind this is also a show that has these:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131983/3387834-3.gif
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-08-2014/dV_Tam.gif
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-08-2014/TYF6xD.gif

Anyway, if this is Revan Reborn, head probably defeat Mace, but its nowhere near a stomp.

Nalaniel
Revan in a tough fight.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I was speaking English. Just in a German accent.

Gut gemacht.

JediMaster97
Originally posted by Nalaniel

Gut gemacht.

Finde ich auch.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by JediMaster97
Finde ich auch.
Lol is that you Flashpoint?

Cause if that's the case you've been deceived and betrayed on SWF, not like that's anything out of the ordinary of course.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by JediMaster97
Finde ich auch.

You speak German? Cool. ^^

Selenial
One hell of a necro.

Nearly an entire decade, that's pretty impressive.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Indeed.

FreshestSlice
I'm more impressed with the number of 9 year old Revan threads they could find, honestly.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Lol is that you Flashpoint?

Cause if that's the case you've been deceived and betrayed on SWF, not like that's anything out of the ordinary of course.

I'd be surprised if that was Flash, considering he's been here longer than Flash has been on SWF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.