Should Marijuana Be Legalized?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Do you think Cannabis should be made legal?

If yes, Why?
If no, Why?

BullitNutz
I feel it should be legalized with the same restraint as alcohol, but with the legal age dropped to 18. (the distinction made for the benefit of our US audience members)

My reasons for such restraint are that it does impair ablilities. Not in the same way alcohol does, but nonetheless, it does impair some abilities. Most people can't go to work smashed out of their mind on liquor, why not stipulate you can't go to work while high as a kite? I don't see a problem with recreational use, though.

Furthermore, I don't think anyone would want to beat their spouse while high, a common and disastrous side effect of alcoholism. Hell, I don't think most people would even feel like getting off their ass, finding the keys, and driving while high, so for most cases, driving while high is moot. However, I feel the same restraint extended to alcohol is sufficient for the control of legalized marijuana.

KidRock
Legalize it and tax it. With it legalized the retards who smoke it will be able to get more of it easier, then die faster. So everyone benefits.

BullitNutz
Seems to me it falls in to line with extending freedom to those who don't have it.... Works for neocons too!

IceWithin
yes, but I'd make a law to sell it to ppl from 24 years up erm

Alpha Centauri
Of course it should be legalised. In an ideal world all drugs would be, even more so drugs that grow naturally here. Bit stupid to make nature illegal.

Originally posted by KidRock
Legalize it and tax it. With it legalized the retards who smoke it will be able to get more of it easier, then die faster. So everyone benefits.

Wanna take a guess at how many people marijuana has killed when compared to................any drug?

I'm sure it really will be quite hilarious.

-AC

BackFire
3,498?

Alpha Centauri
3,498 people over....................................all time, isn't a bad record considering the death toll of tobacco and alcohol.

Which are of course, both legal.

THEN take into account that marijuana is natural and it has proven to have positive effects. You don't HAVE to smoke it. You won't die from eating marijuana baked into cakes.

KidRock obviously wants it legalised and taxed so that his boy can make money off it. Which is of course one of the reasons it's illegal, because anyone can grow it.

-AC

IceWithin
I once te spaghetti with marijuana, I thought it was oregano embarrasment

BullitNutz
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Of course it should be legalised. In an ideal world all drugs would be, even more so drugs that grow naturally here. Bit stupid to make nature illegal.

Wanna take a guess at how many people marijuana has killed when compared to................any drug?

I'm sure it really will be quite hilarious.

-AC

Now now, I think he's just referring to how many people have caught cancer from smoking it laughing

Funny point you bring up.... I wonder how many years of recorded usage Cannabis has under its belt....

Apoplexy: Concisely, an alcohol overdose.
Research assignment: Finding a recorded instance of someone overdosing on Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) -- I may have the name of that chemical spelled wrong. Mild irritations have been recorded, but can be explained by the fact that users were, in fact, lighting something on fire and sucking on it. Simply an effect of foreign inhalation.

Withdrawal: Mild to moderate, non life-threatening withdrawal symptoms occur after daily use in some users. These may last for 1-6 weeks after cessation of use and can include anxiety, anhedonia (reduced experience of pleasure), headaches, general unease/discomfort, difficulty sleeping, and a desire to smoke pot. Severity of symptoms is related to frequency of use and individual sensitivity. Slight loss of appetite, finding non-stoned life a bit dull, increased boredom. Alcohol, however, leads to a chemical dependence, hence bringing with it much more serious withdrawal symptoms.... depression, violent sickness, the whole nine yards.

For further information, visit www.erowid.com

finti
Should Marijuana Be Legalized?
why not?

BackFire
3,498 people over....................................all time, isn't a bad record considering the death toll of tobacco and alcohol.

Which are of course, both legal.

THEN take into account that marijuana is natural and it has proven to have positive effects. You don't HAVE to smoke it. You won't die from eating marijuana baked into cakes.

KidRock obviously wants it legalised and taxed so that his boy can make money off it. Which is of course one of the reasons it's illegal, because anyone can grow it.

-AC

Actually, I was just shitting, I just spouted out a random number, I think the actual number is closer to zero.

BullitNutz
Like... zero itself?

long pig
no one has ever died from pot. ever.

its impossible to OD from it.

People may have died while they were on pot but pot itself has never killed anyone in the history of mankind.

BullitNutz
Originally posted by long pig
no one has ever died from pot. ever.

its impossible to OD from it.

People may have died while they were on pot but pot itself has never killed anyone in the history of mankind.

I don't know the actual fatal dose... care to look it up?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by BackFire
Actually, I was just shitting, I just spouted out a random number, I think the actual number is closer to zero.

I am aware.

3,498 is still more than ample to prove my point, which was what I pointed out.

-AC

BullitNutz
I think the empirical evidence against the harmfulness of Marijuana has been pounded well enough, now let's get to the spiteful rhetoric!!

long pig
Well, what ive read, theyve gave rats 50x the normal dose of a human and the rat didnt die, they upped the dose until the rat finally went to sleep. Woke up the next day like nothing happend.

So unless you're smoking 5 or 6 pound joints, you'll be ok.

Side Note: This was in a brittish science magazine, where its less of a problem to test marijuana.
In the U.S the only people who can test it are people from the DEA or related.

Also, why would the DEA make a positive report on marijuana, since its their main cash cow legalizing it would bankrupt them?

PVS

wow, this has to be the STUPIDEST thing you have ever typed kidrock.
just so you know, pot doesnt kill, but the crack you're smoking does.

Filth
Yes its should, if we want to take drugs nobody should be able to stop us, this country is a "free" country, so why is everything illigal?

lil bitchiness
Well, AC got here before me, but yeah -

All drugs, including marijuana, should be legalized - do people never learn that porhibiting does not work?

What have people learned from Prohibition in 1920s?! If anything...

Of course it should be legalized - marijuana, in particular had nothing to do with it being a drug when it was legalized. The problem it represented was the fact that it became a threat t paper industry, you can produce marijuana oil on which the cars can run (yey, solution to war in iraq), it also reporesented a compatition to cotton business...

So yes, legalize the damn thing - in an ideal world all drugs should be legal.

For the past 100 years (when opium was first criminalised) all hard drugs have been illegal, yet somehow they managed to be the top trade in the world today...alongside weapons and oil...hmmmm

PVS
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
The problem it represented was the fact that it became a threat t paper industry

very good

ah yes, and a big contributor to capitol hill i might add.
fact: 1 acre of hemp produces as much paper as in 4 acres of trees. not only that but the paper is better quality. not only THAT but since hemp is a weed, it takes little time to regrow after reaping, as opposed to so many years it takes for trees to grow back. NOT ONLY THAT but industrial hemp, which contains NO thc (the chemical that gets you stoned) is also outlawed.

thats right, even industrial hemp is outlawed. PROOF that there is far more to this story than "its bad for you, so we made it illegal".

IceWithin
Well, AC got here before me, but yeah -

All drugs, including marijuana, should be legalized - do people never learn that porhibiting does not work?

What have people learned from Prohibition in 1920s?! If anything...

Of course it should be legalized - marijuana, in particular had nothing to do with it being a drug when it was legalized. The problem it represented was the fact that it became a threat t paper industry, you can produce marijuana oil on which the cars can run (yey, solution to war in iraq), it also reporesented a compatition to cotton business...

So yes, legalize the damn thing - in an ideal world all drugs should be legal.

For the past 100 years (when opium was first criminalised) all hard drugs have been illegal, yet somehow they managed to be the top trade in the world today...alongside weapons and oil...hmmmm

well I dunno about that, cuz there r some pretty serious drugs out there, if ALL drugs r legalized there would be like 10000 ODs every day... I dont think EVERY drug should be legalized...
but pot and ecstacy all the way babeh

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by IceWithin
well I dunno about that, cuz there r some pretty serious drugs out there, if ALL drugs r legalized there would be like 10000 ODs every day... I dont think EVERY drug should be legalized...
but pot and ecstacy all the way babeh

These thousands of OD's everyday effect you how?

More to the point, why should all drugs NOT be legalised? Coz you don't want others to OD? So let's legalise the drugs you like, but f*ck all the other addicts? Bit of a double standard.

-AC

IceWithin
oh please AC u know perfectly well, that there r much more chances of ODing with Crack or any of those weird drugs and the ones u inject than ODing with Ecstacy or Pot... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
Yeah and?

So it's ok to legalise drugs you deem ok but not ones that others take the responsibility to use?

Short answer: No it's not.

Just because you find all those other drugs frighteningly dangerous, so what? You're not gonna take them and OD are you? No.

-AC

IceWithin
well not because you don't care about other ppl means nobody does...
a president has the duty to protect its citizens! letting them all OD isnt the best way of managing a country IMO

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

"I want the drugs I like to be legalised, but I don't want that drug addict to die, so don't legalise whatever he's on."

Funny, the drug addict probably couldn't give two shits about you. If you're allowed to take drugs, so is everyone else. Don't be such a hypocrite. If someone decides to take drugs it's up to them and it's not your right or responsibility to tell them otherwise.

If you wanna stick to ecstacy and weed, go for it. Don't be so self-righteous as to think you have the right to protect me or anyone else from something we wish to do.

It's none of your business what someone else takes into their body, it IS tough crap if you don't like it.

-AC

PVS
whenever the topic of pot comes up, it unleashes a massive wave
of 'experts' armed with all the misinformation given to them at their junior high school d.a.r.e. meeting. its just to frustrating to discuss it, because of the idiots who think it can kill you roll eyes (sarcastic) they call people who smoke pot 'drug addicts' and accuse them of poisoning their bodies with a dangerous 'addictive' substance...while they sit back and take another sip from their budweiser longleck.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly, point proven. I absolutely agree.

"They say pot does all kinds of bad shit, makes you unmotivated...LIE! When you're high you can do everything that you would normally do, you just realise...it's not worth the f*ckin effort."-Bill Hicks.

-AC

DarkCrawler
If they want to use it, that is fine with me.

I don't care what happens to them.

So yes.

IceWithin
Hahahaha.

"I want the drugs I like to be legalised, but I don't want that drug addict to die, so don't legalise whatever he's on."

Funny, the drug addict probably couldn't give two shits about you. If you're allowed to take drugs, so is everyone else. Don't be such a hypocrite. If someone decides to take drugs it's up to them and it's not your right or responsibility to tell them otherwise.

If you wanna stick to ecstacy and weed, go for it. Don't be so self-righteous as to think you have the right to protect me or anyone else from something we wish to do.

It's none of your business what someone else takes into their body, it IS tough crap if you don't like it.

-AC

well lets just say u dont give a damn about ppl... I do call me a ****ign hypocrite I dont give a shit erm

PVS
yeah, keeping drugs illegal is the way to go.
just like alcohol prohibition. if you make it illegal it will
just disappear....oh...wait a minute...DAMN YOU HISTORY!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

IceWithin
huh kay...

PVS
here's a thread idea:

'should marijuanna be decriminalised'

in other words, does someone deserve to go to prison for smoking pot.
(which btw happens all the time)

IceWithin
well I dont think they should

PVS
you dont think it should be decriminalised?
or you dont think people should go to prison for smoking pot?

IceWithin
i dont think they should go to jail for smoking pot

IceWithin
...ure mighty yoday right? messed

Fishy
Thank god its no longer a crime in this country and actually besides border towns drug related crime has been highly reduced... The overal usage of it has actually dropped, the amount of addicts from it have dropped.

And guess what? The goverment makes money from it, so imo it only has possitive sides...

Yes it should be legal, and in every single country cause then our border towns wouldn't have a problem with those germans and belgiums buying drugs here and going insane

PVS
i read that they actually have drive-thru pot shops along the boarders to keep them out

jaden101
yeah legalisze it...then use the tax it generates to combat other major health issues caused by all the synthetic trash that the legal food companies force down our necks by way of hiding E numbers and such like in food and drinks

smoker4
Originally posted by jaden101
yeah legalisze it...then use the tax it generates to combat other major health issues caused by all the synthetic trash that the legal food companies force down our necks by way of hiding E numbers and such like in food and drinks

I concur, now where did i put that joint? smokin'

Capt_Fantastic
Yes, absolutely it should be legalized. Any natural drug should be legal. I agree that drugs like ecstacy should remain illegal. That shit is not good for you. But just about everything else should be legal. If you want to fight a drug war, the best way to do it is to remove the issues causeing the war. Drugs will never go away. So many people are spending time in jail for buying a quater bag of weed. That's just ridiculous. All the money that drug lords in other countries can be put to better use in helping launch new American buisness' and create thousands of new jobs.

I'm willing to bet Jesus would have smoked weed if he were around today. Count on it.

Darth Jello
I think Absinthe and Mescaline should be legalized in the US too

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
i read that they actually have drive-thru pot shops along the boarders to keep them out

Never heard of it, never saw it... So i doubt it...

Besides most of those people buy and smoke it in coffee shops (thats where we buy drugs, not the american coffee shops where you buy coffee)

Still i like the idea, i should start a store like that

Alpha Centauri
well lets just say u dont give a damn about ppl... I do call me a ****ign hypocrite I dont give a shit erm

They don't give a shit about you though.

If you wanna care for every harry hardwork and sally sobstory then go for it, don't restrict people you have no right to restrict, based on your petty beliefs.

-AC

PVS
Originally posted by Fishy
Never heard of it, never saw it... So i doubt it...

Besides most of those people buy and smoke it in coffee shops (thats where we buy drugs, not the american coffee shops where you buy coffee)

Still i like the idea, i should start a store like that

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/05/01/dutch.drugshops/
guess again. here is an article from cnn
see? dont be so quick to doubt stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Heck yeah.Alchohol is just as harmful and its legalized.Its such a stupid law to send someone to jail just for smoking drugs.its their own risk to themselves.it should be allowed.

Fishy

If you wanna care for every harry hardwork and sally sobstory then go for it, don't restrict people you have no right to restrict, based on your petty beliefs.

-AC

Actually to stop people from using things that hurt them is a very normal thing for a goverment to do, and they every right to do so. Unless you want to live in an Anarchy, which is of course a perfectly respectable oppinion, but completly insane...

The goverment does have the right to limit the use of certain products, and they should. They are however hypocrites for still allowing Alchahol coffee and cigaretes when they don't allow other stuff that can hurt people.

Still the fact that they won't the hard drugs to be used is a compeltly understanable choice, its a proven fact that those things hurt you. But allowing soft drugs is a good way to limit or stop the use of drugs like that, a 9% drop in fact... At least from the latest figures, and those were only the people that admitted to using them, god knows what the real number is.

Besides those things only increase the number of people in healthcare instutions causing the normal people to lose billions of dollars in taxes for god knows what kind of shit, the use of those drugs are proven to hurt somebody really ****ing badly and the use of them should be restricted. The thing is though that as soon as a culture starts openly talking about it. Starts allowing some shit instead of just stupidly banning it all they lower the amount of people that use it and overall create a beter quality of life for most people.

PVS
i guess im in a minority in that i think its absolute hypocritical bullshit to call pot a 'drug'. its a frikin plant. but thats open for debate...indefinately

what really gets me pissed off is these hypocrites that call pot a drug and try to convince me that alcohol is not a drug, and that it is not as harmful as pot.

Mr Parker
I actually agree with you PVS. big grin

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
i guess im in a minority in that i think its absolute hypocritical bullshit to call pot a 'drug'. its a frikin plant. but thats open for debate...indefinately

what really gets me pissed off is these hypocrites that call pot a drug and try to convince me that alcohol is not a drug, and that it is not as harmful as pot.

I call it a drug because thats how its called 99% of the time... I don't think its a dangerous drug however

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS

Shit, well there goes my chance of stealing your idea and making a lot of money

Alpha Centauri
Actually to stop people from using things that hurt them is a very normal thing for a goverment to do, and they every right to do so. Unless you want to live in an Anarchy, which is of course a perfectly respectable oppinion, but completly insane...

Drugs don't cause anarchy, that's glaring error one.

The goverment does have the right to limit the use of certain products, and they should. They are however hypocrites for still allowing Alchahol coffee and cigaretes when they don't allow other stuff that can hurt people.

I was unaware that IceWithin was a member of parliament or a politician. Even so, no they don't have the right. As long as I'm not harming anyone on this planet but myself, what business is it of anyone elses? No one's is the correct answer. Yes, legalising all drugs is gonna have bad side effects because there are bad people. You shouldn't restrict everyone based on idiots. However legalisation of all drugs isn't gonna happen, sadly.

Still the fact that they won't the hard drugs to be used is a compeltly understanable choice, its a proven fact that those things hurt you. But allowing soft drugs is a good way to limit or stop the use of drugs like that, a 9% drop in fact... At least from the latest figures, and those were only the people that admitted to using them, god knows what the real number is.

Yeah but how about just allowing whatever the Hell they want to use? You give a shit about their health, they don't. Close the book at that point. You can't allow "soft" drugs because what's soft and hard is quite subjective. People do heroin recreationally.

Besides those things only increase the number of people in healthcare instutions causing the normal people to lose billions of dollars in taxes for god knows what kind of shit, the use of those drugs are proven to hurt somebody really ****ing badly and the use of them should be restricted. The thing is though that as soon as a culture starts openly talking about it. Starts allowing some shit instead of just stupidly banning it all they lower the amount of people that use it and overall create a beter quality of life for most people.

Who puts them into healthcare? Not the addicts.

Here's the deal: If an addict wants to get clean, they have the options. If an addict wants to shoot up till he/she dies, that's their problem. Why do you automatically assume addicts have to go into healthcare and have that money be wasted? It's all these interventions that need to stop. "You have a drug problem, we're putting you in care." "No, I have a you problem. F*ck off and leave me alone." Don't assume addicts have to be forced into care.

PVS, next time someone says that to you, pull out ANOTHER Bill Hicks quote:

"People claim that alcohol is ok because it's a socially acceptable means of mingling with people and that pot is bad because it harms with secondary smoke. Bullshit. I can't kill someone if I smoke a joint while I'm driving. If you see someone at a ball game, they're loud and obnoxious: Drunk or smoking pot? Drunk, exactly. I've never seen two people on pot get in a fight because it is f*cking impossible

Man 1: Hey Buddy!!!!

Man 2: Hey what!??!?!

Man 1: ..............Hey? Duuuude you gotta play miniature golf."

-AC

Afro Cheese
Of course it should.

Fishy
Drugs don't, but allowing people to do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt anybody does... Whats to stop you from driving 200 on the freeway? Nothing, you don't hurt anybody but then all of a sudden you crash into another car... Its called prevention, goverments try to do it...

Yeah like crack works good for anybody... You ever seen anybody that used that shit? You ever talked to people like that? Probably not, living in an idealistic world where everybody is responsible for them and only them... Allowing things that aren't harmfull are perfectly fine for a goverment to do, but why say hurting yourself is legal? I mean the US goverment has plenty of legal ways to hurt yourself already, why add another one...

And actually because Ice lives in a democratic country (at least i assume) he is partly responsible for the goverment, therefor his oppinion matters in the goverment... Or at least it should and as long as enough people support it then the goverment would have no choice but to follow that oppinion.

I don't know the exact facts, but if you know Dutch look at some Dutch sites about drugs including goverment one's, they have all the data you will need on it. There is a clear difference between the two, i don't know all about it, so i wouldn't be able to tell you. But you might want to look it up.

No in this country its called the goverment, or organisations that look out for people. You get sick you go to a doctor, point. It would cost us millions if not billions of dollars for unnessacary treatments.

Oh they don't have to be forced into healthcare, but unless they want to live on the street and have pretty much all their rights to things removed including a job and money, and they want to go to jail because of stealing they will no real choice but to just accept to stop.

Seeing as our healthcare system dictates that everybody should be helped no matter how much money they have. If you don't want it then you won't have to take it, and you can stay outside and keep on doing drugs, but don't expect to get welfare anymore either... Will be hard paying for your house then wouldn't it be? Cops have a habbit of checking on people like that, just like the tax collectors... Basicly unless you have a rich family and you can avoid getting caught you pretty much have to stop using the drugs, at least if you want food... If they don't, they'll be dead soon enough. Which would still cost us at least 2000 euro's simply to pay for a basic funeral...

I never said pot shouldn't be legalised did I? I'm all in favor of that... Actually where i live it already is stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Drugs don't, but allowing people to do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt anybody does... Whats to stop you from driving 200 on the freeway? Nothing, you don't hurt anybody but then all of a sudden you crash into another car... Its called prevention, goverments try to do it...

By banning cars? No. By banning weed? Yes. I know many MANY MANY people who smoke weed, heavily. Never seen a violent peep out of them. Yes there are consequences as I said, but you're never gonna rid the world of idiots. Total drug legalisation will probably never happy for the simple reason that the idiots are ruining it. Is should happen, but it won't.

Yeah like crack works good for anybody... You ever seen anybody that used that shit? You ever talked to people like that? Probably not, living in an idealistic world where everybody is responsible for them and only them... Allowing things that aren't harmfull are perfectly fine for a goverment to do, but why say hurting yourself is legal? I mean the US goverment has plenty of legal ways to hurt yourself already, why add another one...

My closest cousin was a crack addict for many years, I knew her you know. I've seen friends on it, friends of friends on it, random strangers around my area on it. Think before you speak. You know what they say about assumptions.

You're missing the point, no government has the right to ban a substance because of what it could do to someone's health. That's not the government's choice. Why add another one? Because it's freedom of expression. It's not up to them what I take into my body.

And actually because Ice lives in a democratic country (at least i assume) he is partly responsible for the goverment, therefor his oppinion matters in the goverment... Or at least it should and as long as enough people support it then the goverment would have no choice but to follow that oppinion.

Well his opinion sucks. Legalising drugs that he likes but taking away that same privilege from another addict purely because Ice doesn't want them to do harm to themselves. That's real noble but it's none of your damn business.

I don't know the exact facts, but if you know Dutch look at some Dutch sites about drugs including goverment one's, they have all the data you will need on it. There is a clear difference between the two, i don't know all about it, so i wouldn't be able to tell you. But you might want to look it up.

Yeah, because I know nothing about anything that we're discussing here and a trip to a Dutch info site will surely clue me up .

But seriously, I know drugs. In an ideal world, they'd all be legalised, but it aint gonna happen, so don't lose sleep.

No in this country its called the goverment, or organisations that look out for people. You get sick you go to a doctor, point. It would cost us millions if not billions of dollars for unnessacary treatments.

Look out for or stop from doing what they are entitled to do? (Pssst, it's the latter.)

You get sick, you go to a doctor. You're addicted to drugs to the point that you might die? You either do the smart thing and get help or you die. The problem is nosey nobodies sticking their noses in, FORCING the addict into expensive rehab, purely because they don't want them dead. Newsflash, live your own life.

Oh they don't have to be forced into healthcare, but unless they want to live on the street and have pretty much all their rights to things removed including a job and money, and they want to go to jail because of stealing they will no real choice but to just accept to stop.

Want to go to jail because of stealing? I'm over here with my point, where are you going? Come back.

Then if they don't have to be forced into healthcare, stop complaining about how much it takes to rehab the people, get over the sanctity of life syndrome and realise that as long as a drug addict is in his own little world, not hurting anyone, he might not NEED or WANT your help.

Seeing as our healthcare system dictates that everybody should be helped no matter how much money they have. If you don't want it then you won't have to take it, and you can stay outside and keep on doing drugs, but don't expect to get welfare anymore either... Will be hard paying for your house then wouldn't it be? Cops have a habbit of checking on people like that, just like the tax collectors... Basicly unless you have a rich family and you can avoid getting caught you pretty much have to stop using the drugs, at least if you want food... If they don't, they'll be dead soon enough. Which would still cost us at least 2000 euro's simply to pay for a basic funeral...

Yeah exactly. Then let people suffer the consequences, you're proving my point. All drugs are legalised, people can take whatever they want. The bad stuff will stay but there will be alot less crime in certain ways and it would sure as Hell give the people more respect for the government. As long as they take the stance of, "You can't do that coz we don't like it", it's wrong.

-AC

Fishy
There are speed limits you know

And you still think it should be allowed? I've seen dozens of people on this shit, and every time i do i realise once again why its not allowed and for a good reason.. At least thats what i think, afterall allowing people to keep on hurting themselves no matter what it does to other people is just insane.. Because realise or not, it does hurt other people

No your missing the point, it is the goverments right, setting up rule's and legistations is what they do, goverments limits your freedom in a million things, why would dangerous substances be any different? You don't think people should be allowed to drive as fast they want as long as they want do you? Do you think that a cop should have the choice whether he goes and arrests a criminal or drink some coffee? In an ideal world like you keep on saying crime wouldn't excist, thing is it does.. Just like drugs can damage the health of people, its their own ****ing choice isn't? If you want to shoot yourself in the middle of the street its your choice and you should be allowed to do it? Well not like you can stop that, but it hurts other people around you. Not to mention that it costs money to clean up the mess...

People can not be allowed to do whatever they want, that just hurts everybody that does not want to do it...

And your opinion is holy and right? And yes it is his right, because a lot of those people eventually end up hurting other people...

I don't know about the first part but the second part? Yeah...

In an ideal world people wouldn't be sick either, people wouldn't kill people either, people wouldn't comit crimes... Nothing bad would happen. It does however.

Yeah, looking at them would cost billions, trying to stop them and giving them alternatives is by far the better alternative.

That would be nice, tobad that something like that just won't happen... It can't happen, things go wrong and society ends up paying the price. We pay for people like that, you wan't your taxes to go up so somebody can use dangerous things that will kill him no matter what? You wan't taxes to go up because the user is so sick that he needs to go to the hospital? Guess who ends up paying that bill? In this country the people do...

*takes car with 300 kilometres over the highway causing 7 people to die because they try to avoid me*

Sanctity of life?? You think i life is sacred, you are foolishly mistaking. I am all pro choice if you want to have an abortian then go ahead, if you want to kill yourself go ahead, but there is no reason to ruin the lives of other people while doing it, and taking up society's money and time for no good reason. Because eventually that is what you are doing.

You don't get it do you? Legalising Marijuana already does that, it lowers crime rates dramaticly... It stops huge problems in this country and lowers the usage of the rest of the heavier drugs... Why allow those too then? Whats the point at allowing people to hurt themselves when they can get relief from none damaging products? I really don't understand why you so badly want the people to be able to go use dangerous stuff purely and only because they want too.

If you have a reason to use drugs use those that don't damage you or your envirement... How hard could it be? It would save the country a lot of money and would not hurt people while it could still help them...

lil bitchiness
Oh NO! Its weed!!!

Keep your children away from Weed!!! Don't you know what weed leads to?!

MUCHINES!!

And you dont want your kids getting fat!

blalocklover

Darth Jello
No, you gotta use the propaganda slogans from when it was first banned:
Marihuana: It could make a black man look at a white woman twice! It could make your children fall under the influence of....Jazz!!!!

Fishy

blalocklover
Well they are obeying "market laws" in order to make profits, I mean if you want to eliminate Hard ones don't pay attention to those "laws" To the above poster, for example if you are referring to substances like alcohol I agree that is harmful but I consume it.
I didn't have anything against pot, but if it it's legal States would be involved in the profist and then the s""t will start flowing.

PVS
Oh NO! Its weed!!!

Keep your children away from Weed!!! Don't you know what weed leads to?!

MUCHINES!!

And you dont want your kids getting fat!

laughing out loud

and your kids will start forgetting where they put things!!!!!!
IS THIS WHAT WE WANT FOR OUR CHILDREN!!?!?? TO SPEND ENDLESS
HOURS LOOKING FOR THE TV REMOTE!?!?!

blalocklover
read Burroughs' Naked Lunch (smoke some pot too like I did) and later discuss how to fight or deal with drugs, later if you want buy some LSD from C.........I.........A.

When I said "no legalize" I didn't mean to go straight and prosecute every pot dealer in USA, if some fascist arrives to this thread hunt him but i'm far from that

The Omega

Alpha Centauri
There are speed limits you know

Yeah, and it helps.....................a bit. Banning weed and other drugs doesn't stop people using them, not should they,

And you still think it should be allowed? I've seen dozens of people on this shit, and every time i do i realise once again why its not allowed and for a good reason.. At least thats what i think, afterall allowing people to keep on hurting themselves no matter what it does to other people is just insane.. Because realise or not, it does hurt other people

Yeah I still think it should be allowed because I realise that banning everything on behalf of me seeing certain people suffer wouldn't be good. It all depends to what level you love other people. I could give a shit about anyone who doesn't matter to me.

No your missing the point, it is the goverments right, setting up rule's and legistations is what they do, goverments limits your freedom in a million things, why would dangerous substances be any different? You don't think people should be allowed to drive as fast they want as long as they want do you? Do you think that a cop should have the choice whether he goes and arrests a criminal or drink some coffee? In an ideal world like you keep on saying crime wouldn't excist, thing is it does.. Just like drugs can damage the health of people, its their own ****ing choice isn't? If you want to shoot yourself in the middle of the street its your choice and you should be allowed to do it? Well not like you can stop that, but it hurts other people around you. Not to mention that it costs money to clean up the mess...

No I'm not missing the point. Literally yes they have the ability. However, NOBODY has the born right to tell me that I cannot do something with my body that has no effect on anyone else but myself, they just don't. Whether you like it or not, they don't. Crime would exist with or without drugs, legalising all drugs would cut down alot of crimes severely. I'm knowing that it will never happen because of societal views on "drugs" and many other reasons. I'm just saying it should because it's nobody elses choice. Yeah, that's exactly right, if someone wants to shoot themselves, they should be able to. It's not your place to intervene. It only costs money when you make the effort to poke your nose in.

People can not be allowed to do whatever they want, that just hurts everybody that does not want to do it...

Which is why there's alot of crime also. People should be allowed to do whatever they want, when they want to with regards to drugs. No amount of topic swerving will get you to the point that I agree with you because nobody has the right to decide things for me, but me.

And your opinion is holy and right? And yes it is his right, because a lot of those people eventually end up hurting other people...

Yeah, I'm Jesus you know.

But seriously, no it's not. If you believe for one second that his opinion of what I can and cannot take regarding drugs, is important to the point that he can actually influence what I take, I've given you too much credit. Having some massive love for protecting people is nice and all, but like you said, some people don't want to. You say all drugs can't be legalised because some people don't want to, well I don't want to be protected by you or the goverment concerning drugs, so back off.

In an ideal world people wouldn't be sick either, people wouldn't kill people either, people wouldn't comit crimes... Nothing bad would happen. It does however.

Don't confuse ideal with perfect. Drugs aren't "bad", first of all. Yeah, they DO exist. Everyone should be able to do what they want with them, not be restricted coz you're a bit worried about humans.

Yeah, looking at them would cost billions, trying to stop them and giving them alternatives is by far the better alternative.

...and who the Hell are you to decide what's better for me? This is why you're going wrong. You clearly have some deluded sense of involvement here. It's none of your business what happens to me concerning drugs, stick to controlling your own life, not mine or anyone else.

That would be nice, tobad that something like that just won't happen... It can't happen, things go wrong and society ends up paying the price. We pay for people like that, you wan't your taxes to go up so somebody can use dangerous things that will kill him no matter what? You wan't taxes to go up because the user is so sick that he needs to go to the hospital? Guess who ends up paying that bill? In this country the people do...

Well when he's dead the taxes on his drug abuse aren't gonna go up anymore.

You are going so far off point it's unreal. You're being so selfish and unselfish in one swoop. Taxes for unfair things are paid anyway. That has nothing to do with anything. Drugs should be legalised because as I keep trying to make you understand:

A) It's no one elses decision and B) Drugs aren't the problem. The way they are dealt is. Drugs could be making alot of money for the government, just like cigarettes and alcohol. Except those drugs are "ok" so they're allowed. It's all the other drugs, including the excellent drugs, that we're not allowed. Well BS to that.

Sanctity of life?? You think i life is sacred, you are foolishly mistaking. I am all pro choice if you want to have an abortian then go ahead, if you want to kill yourself go ahead, but there is no reason to ruin the lives of other people while doing it, and taking up society's money and time for no good reason. Because eventually that is what you are doing.

Yeah so is that what it comes down to? You basically agreeing with all those things but the only reason you don't is because society loses money over it? Quite ridiculous. There IS no reason to ruin lives because of it but we can't stop it and it's also one of the freedoms that comes with choice. You're just trying to keep what you like and deny what you don't. If people wanna kill themselves with illegal drugs then so be it, right? Sure it's not fair on their loved ones but what are ya gonna do, right? Who are we to tell them they can't do it?

You don't get it do you? Legalising Marijuana already does that, it lowers crime rates dramaticly... It stops huge problems in this country and lowers the usage of the rest of the heavier drugs... Why allow those too then? Whats the point at allowing people to hurt themselves when they can get relief from none damaging products? I really don't understand why you so badly want the people to be able to go use dangerous stuff purely and only because they want too.

Why allow those too? BECAUSE people want to use them and on that particular subject, Mr. You don't get it do you, it's NO ONE else choice. What I take into my body, legal or illegal, has absolutely nothing to do with you and you have no right or influence over it, not should you.

So what if you don't understand it? Doesn't mean they're all wrong. Pull your head out.

If you have a reason to use drugs use those that don't damage you or your envirement... How hard could it be? It would save the country a lot of money and would not hurt people while it could still help them...

If I have a reason (me wanting to) to use drugs that could harm me, and do, what does it matter? Just answer me that. Why in the Hell do you have the right to get yourself involved in what I do to my own body? I don't care if you don't like it. It's mine.

-AC

Afro Cheese
I'm all for legalizing stuff. Like drugs, prostitution, and gambling. This country could be a lot more fun..

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
wow, this has to be the STUPIDEST thing you have ever typed kidrock.
just so you know, pot doesnt kill, but the crack you're smoking does.

*sigh* another brilliant statement by PVS.

Smoke weed and get high then get in a car and drive and die. Thats how marijuana kills.

Fishy
I'm all for legalising weed, it actually lowers the drug uses from other drugs... Its accepted its a good alternative and it doesn't hurt you... Why they won't legalise this i just don't understand.

You know that the hard drug use here has dropped significantly, a 9% drop of addicts in rehabilitation houses, and a 62% drop in the amount of people that go there... It works.

Tobad you live in a democracy isn't it? What people do affects you, letting people do things that would hurt them or society hurts all of you, this has absolutly nothing to do with those people that use them, if they wouldn't hurt others i wouldn't care either. But they do.

Yeah legalising drugs makes crime rates drop and pretty fast... Proven fact works here.. Still these are drugs that are pretty cheap and don't hurt you. How about those other drugs that do hurt you, that are expensive? If you sell them at every coffee shop you would get a lot more crime in those area's. Somebody on Crack, or XTC has a very different reaction to things then somebody smoking weed.. Personally i am all for the last but the other two just make things annoying for a lot more people then just them.

Then you are in favour of an Anarchy afterall.. You want to decide everything for yourself? then your in the wrong country... Pure and simple the goverment has those rights because its their responsibility to protect you. Now banning weed will hardly protect you, it will only make things worse, but there are other situations in which it will actually help you... A lot.

You live in a democratic country don't you?

Have a poll and see how people feel. Wanna bet that people still feel that the goverment should protect them against certain dangers.

Why the hell not? It hurts more then just them, thats why i care... Thats the only reason i care... If they were the only one's affected i wouldn't give a shit. But their not.

My life involves drug users, i have every right to worry about it.

Well seeing as we pay his funeral...

Yeah we pay taxes for unfair things, but why make them higher? Why hurt an entire civilasation because some people want to use drugs? Why make the majority suffer for the minority?

Look i already said i'm for legalising some drugs, and yes i know the goverment is a hypocrite ***** in allowing some things and not others, and i know a lot of money can be made in taxes, but not enough. We would still end up paying more. The Mayority would still suffer. Now with just pot they wouldn't becuase it doesn't hurt anybody...

No i don't disagree with all of those things because of money, money is still a very important factor though. The fact is it would hurt society... Nobody living in a democratic country can actually say they are for hurting the mayority just because the minority wants it. In some cases it is the person his choice. But if a person wants to do things that hurt him when there are great alternatives out there then that person is an idiot and the goverment should not have to end up taking care of that person. Spending money and time on it...

Now i know keeping them illegal won't make those hard drugs go away, but soft drugs like weed will make them dissapear, or make a lot of it dissapear.

When more people then just you are affected your damn right its their choice, like i said before in a democracy the mayority should not suffer under a minority... Not in matters that can be avoided by taking perfectly normal none damaging alternatives.

Oh no i completly understand your point, i just completly do not agree.

Because its costing me and everybody else time and money, becuase you are hurting other people besides you. Thats why, look if it really didn't hurt anybody else i really wouldn't give a shit.. Go ahead and do whatever you want, but it does.

And what in hells name gave you the right to hurt other people because you want to do something without any real reason when there are better alternatives?

What gives you that right? And don't say its my body, because it affects more then just that

IceWithin

-AC

then they're ppl like yourself, not everyone's self centered AC, whether u like it or not

petty believes? u know what u r so RIGHT!! I mean "me wanting ppl to live" how petty is that?! eek!

*sighs+* dumbass

BullitNutz

Smoke weed and get high then get in a car and drive and die. Thats how marijuana kills.

*sigh* That commercial still gives me a chuckle, thinking about all the times me and my friends talked about "Hey man, let's hop in the car and run some kids over and crash into a tree!!"

Alpha Centauri
I'm all for legalising weed, it actually lowers the drug uses from other drugs... Its accepted its a good alternative and it doesn't hurt you... Why they won't legalise this i just don't understand.

Agreed.

You know that the hard drug use here has dropped significantly, a 9% drop of addicts in rehabilitation houses, and a 62% drop in the amount of people that go there... It works.

Yeah, that's all very well and good, but it doesn't cure the whole world. There should still be a point where people are allowed to take what they want.

Tobad you live in a democracy isn't it? What people do affects you, letting people do things that would hurt them or society hurts all of you, this has absolutly nothing to do with those people that use them, if they wouldn't hurt others i wouldn't care either. But they do.

No, it doesn't "hurt" me. Let's be realistic here. The positives of letting people take whatever they want outweigh the negatives, but as a result of the negatives being strong, it won't happen. Which doesn't really make me lose sleep but I still think they should all be legalised.

Yeah legalising drugs makes crime rates drop and pretty fast... Proven fact works here.. Still these are drugs that are pretty cheap and don't hurt you. How about those other drugs that do hurt you, that are expensive? If you sell them at every coffee shop you would get a lot more crime in those area's. Somebody on Crack, or XTC has a very different reaction to things then somebody smoking weed.. Personally i am all for the last but the other two just make things annoying for a lot more people then just them.

I know loads of crack addicts and lots of them dwell where I live. They're ****ed up, they're not hurting anyone. You can't say "You can't take those drugs and do what you want because it's annoying to me." That's not good at all.

Then you are in favour of an Anarchy afterall.. You want to decide everything for yourself? then your in the wrong country... Pure and simple the goverment has those rights because its their responsibility to protect you. Now banning weed will hardly protect you, it will only make things worse, but there are other situations in which it will actually help you... A lot.

Holy cow, can you keep on topic for a second? Did you just completely overlook where I said "with regards to drugs"? Jeez man. Read my posts. They have no right to protect me from taking things into my body that will harm me and me alone, that's not their choice.

You live in a democratic country don't you?

Have a poll and see how people feel. Wanna bet that people still feel that the goverment should protect them against certain dangers.

Certain dangers? People are afraid of drugs because they're conditioned to be afraid of drugs. The vote will always be against them.

Why the hell not? It hurts more then just them, thats why i care... Thats the only reason i care... If they were the only one's affected i wouldn't give a shit. But their not.

Well you have actual proof that EVERYONE who takes a drug OTHER than marijuana hurts people under the influence? People beat their wives when they're drunk...ban beer? No. Not everyone goes mad when they are drunk though. You're generalising and it's not working out.

My life involves drug users, i have every right to worry about it.

Yeah, about those particular drug users. I don't, so changing laws according to you isn't gonna do me any good is it?

Well seeing as we pay his funeral...

If you really value cash this much and it's cash that is forcing you to put restrictions on personal freedom in DRUG USE, shoot yourself. Seriously.

Yeah we pay taxes for unfair things, but why make them higher? Why hurt an entire civilasation because some people want to use drugs? Why make the majority suffer for the minority?

Taxes are getting higher all the time, while we're going hog wild why not just bump up...you know, everyone's PERSONAL FREEDOM. Why make the drug users suffer for the minority? They want to use drugs and if they're caught using them, even if they're not hurting anyone, they can often be sent to jail. What the Hell is up with that? Exactly. Don't give me that crap about how the government cares, they care about their pockets filling, nothing else. "You're using something we're trying to protect us.....I mean...YOU from. Go to jail." Yeah, real compassionate.

Look i already said i'm for legalising some drugs, and yes i know the goverment is a hypocrite ***** in allowing some things and not others, and i know a lot of money can be made in taxes, but not enough. We would still end up paying more. The Mayority would still suffer. Now with just pot they wouldn't becuase it doesn't hurt anybody...

In a world where taxes rise all the time, if it's rising taxes VS personal freedom, guess which one I'm going with?

No i don't disagree with all of those things because of money, money is still a very important factor though. The fact is it would hurt society... Nobody living in a democratic country can actually say they are for hurting the mayority just because the minority wants it. In some cases it is the person his choice. But if a person wants to do things that hurt him when there are great alternatives out there then that person is an idiot and the goverment should not have to end up taking care of that person. Spending money and time on it...

Oh give it a rest. If the person wants to do things out there and not take the alternatives, then that's his/her choice. That's why they're alternatives, because they are what you COULD do. Don't wanna waste money? Then here's an idea, DON'T. Simple, just simple.

Now i know keeping them illegal won't make those hard drugs go away, but soft drugs like weed will make them dissapear, or make a lot of it dissapear.

Not really. Because you need to realise drug users don't work in steps. Smoking weed doesn't satisfy your drug appetite totally. If you smoke weed it doesn't guarantee you won't go out and try coke or heroin. It doesn't guarantee you WILL....but it certainly doesn't stop it.

When more people then just you are affected your damn right its their choice, like i said before in a democracy the mayority should not suffer under a minority... Not in matters that can be avoided by taking perfectly normal none damaging alternatives.

Wake up anytime soon. The majority suffers because of Government anyway. Surely you know this. Get off your high horse man, damn. ALTERNATIVES are what you CAN take. Not what you HAVE to take. That's why they are alternatives. An alternative to abortion is having the kid, does the mother now have to? No. Think.

Because its costing me and everybody else time and money, becuase you are hurting other people besides you. Thats why, look if it really didn't hurt anybody else i really wouldn't give a shit.. Go ahead and do whatever you want, but it does.

Then stop spending the time and money on other peoples rightful choices. Have your government stop doing it and realise that it's not up to them to make that decision, voila. Unless it's YOU who PERSONALLY cares about these people, in which case you should be letting them do what they want anyway.

And what in hells name gave you the right to hurt other people because you want to do something without any real reason when there are better alternatives?

What gives you that right? And don't say its my body, because it affects more then just that

Because you give me alternatives, therefore I have a choice. The only reason it affects more is coz the government LET it.

Anyway, I think we understand where each other are coming from. No reason to keep essaying back and forth.

then they're ppl like yourself, not everyone's self centered AC, whether u like it or not

petty believes? u know what u r so RIGHT!! I mean "me wanting ppl to live" how petty is that?!

*sighs+* dumbass

Self-Centered? Says the person who wants to stop others doing something they choose to do purely because of what they believe. I'm the one being selfless here. I'm not trying to restrict others based on my own petty beliefs. You care for anyone and everyone, good luck with that Mother Teresa. However, they don't care about you. Care for them? Then let them do what they want to do.

*Sighs* Equally inoffensive insult.

-AC

Lana
I remember something a bunch of kids in one of my classes said about legalizing marijuana....now, keep in mind that this is a bunch of college kids who smoke weed that said this. Legalize it, tax it, and use the taxes to pay for public schools.

I see no real reason why it should be illegal, the only reason smoking weed, or doing ANY drug, is such a big deal is because it IS illegal and it is human nature to want to do something you're not allowed to. Plus the penaties for it are ridiculous...if you get a drug conviction in the US, you can't apply for federal aid or grants to help pay for college (which is disgustingly expensive). However, if you've murdered someone, you still are eligible for aid and grants. Does that make any sense? Not to me....

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Lana
Plus the penaties for it are ridiculous...if you get a drug conviction in the US, you can't apply for federal aid or grants to help pay for college (which is disgustingly expensive). However, if you've murdered someone, you still are eligible for aid and grants. Does that make any sense? Not to me....

It's because the government cares about you, apparantly.

Pssh....pshahah.....

But for real...I'm sure there's alot of love there.

Pssha.....

-AC

PVS

so by your logic alcohol should be illegal then?
oh i cant wait to hear your well thoughtout reply...or lack of roll eyes (sarcastic)
quick!!! run away!!! dont let yourself succumb to logic!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
Kid Rock, when is that ever going to happen? Hahaha. Never.

When is a drunk gonna try to drive and rob some family of their son, daughter, mother, father? Soon, possibly today.

When is someone gonna die of lung cancer due to smoking tobacco? Today.

Besides, in the instance KidRock gave, Marijuana isn't the killer. The crash is. He didn't die when he smoked the joint, he died when the semi-hit his car.

*Duffman Theme*

AC can never be wrong! Only those who challenge him! BOO YEAH!

-AC

PVS
Kid Rock Bus Bust: Drugs Found, But Rock Not Aboard

10/21/2002 3:00 PM, LAUNCH
Billy Altman

(10/21/02, 3 p.m. ET) -- Drugs were found on Kid Rock's tour bus by police after his West Palm Beach gig opening for Aerosmith on Sunday (October 20), but the rap-rocker was not on the bus at the time. The bus was pulled over on the Florida Turnpike just hours after the band performed.

The St. Lucie County Sheriff's detective and the Florida Highway Police pulled the bus over on a tip from a motorist. They found a marijuana cigarette and a small amount of cocaine aboard the vehicle.

Driver Jeffrey Paul McCardle and one passenger, Kevin Joseph McMahon, who identified himself as Rock's personal assistant, were aboard the bus, according to the arrest affidavit by arresting officer Detective Bill Hardman. After a search, McMahon was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of under 20 grams of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on $16,000 bond.

The cocaine was found in McMahon's front pocket, and a search of the bus by a drug-sniffing dog yielded paraphernalia, a briefcase that contained a joint, rolling papers, and $3,717 in cash. McMahon told police that all the drugs found on the bus were his.

The bus was en route to Nashville where Kid Rock and the Twisted Brown Trucker band had flown after the West Palm Beach show.

-- Darren Davis, New York

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/12037672

also. kidrock has made reference to his love for marijanna in his songs, so there you have it. time to find a new role model

Alpha Centauri
Well well well.

-AC

Fishy

Pssh....pshahah.....

Pssha.....

-AC

If that had anything to do with what i said, you should really... really start reading my posts cause i never said anything about Marijuana...

Darth Jello
Has anyone mentioned that Marijuana wasn't banned for its drug qualities? It was originally banned with the influence of corrupt senators and Washington lobbysists so that the timber industry could corner the paper market. this of course, led to deforestation.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Has anyone mentioned that Marijuana wasn't banned for its drug qualities? It was originally banned with the influence of corrupt senators and Washington lobbysists so that the timber industry could corner the paper market. this of course, led to deforestation.

That has been mentioned, but if thats the case why would it be banned in most other country's in the world too? They all cared about the same corrupt senators and the same industry?

Darth Jello
actually yeah, ever heard of Cartells? they're illegal in this country but exist anyway because politicians can be bought quite easily.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Jello
actually yeah, ever heard of Cartells? they're illegal in this country but exist anyway because politicians can be bought quite easily.

I'm not talking about the US only here, i'm talking about almost every single country in the world...

Well maybe your right i wouldn't know to much about why the stuff was banned in the first place

Lana
If that had anything to do with what i said, you should really... really start reading my posts cause i never said anything about Marijuana...

That was in response to my post, not yours.

Fishy
I'm talking about the goverment caring about people thing

Darth Jello
it's legal in a lot of places, and lumber cartells are international.

cartell-a group of businesses or corporations that forms a profit sharing alliance in order to unfairly influece the market, fix prices, and influence public policy in their own interest.
some modern cartells that are allowed to function for various corrupt reasons- The RIAA, the MPAA, OPEC, etc.

Lana
Fishy, this is what that post of AC's was in response to....it had nothing to do with what your post said.

I see no real reason why it should be illegal, the only reason smoking weed, or doing ANY drug, is such a big deal is because it IS illegal and it is human nature to want to do something you're not allowed to. Plus the penaties for it are ridiculous...if you get a drug conviction in the US, you can't apply for federal aid or grants to help pay for college (which is disgustingly expensive). However, if you've murdered someone, you still are eligible for aid and grants. Does that make any sense? Not to me....

Pssh....pshahah.....

Pssha.....

-AC

PVS
Originally posted by PVS
Kid Rock Bus Bust: Drugs Found, But Rock Not Aboard

10/21/2002 3:00 PM, LAUNCH
Billy Altman

(10/21/02, 3 p.m. ET) -- Drugs were found on Kid Rock's tour bus by police after his West Palm Beach gig opening for Aerosmith on Sunday (October 20), but the rap-rocker was not on the bus at the time. The bus was pulled over on the Florida Turnpike just hours after the band performed.

The St. Lucie County Sheriff's detective and the Florida Highway Police pulled the bus over on a tip from a motorist. They found a marijuana cigarette and a small amount of cocaine aboard the vehicle.

Driver Jeffrey Paul McCardle and one passenger, Kevin Joseph McMahon, who identified himself as Rock's personal assistant, were aboard the bus, according to the arrest affidavit by arresting officer Detective Bill Hardman. After a search, McMahon was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of under 20 grams of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on $16,000 bond.

The cocaine was found in McMahon's front pocket, and a search of the bus by a drug-sniffing dog yielded paraphernalia, a briefcase that contained a joint, rolling papers, and $3,717 in cash. McMahon told police that all the drugs found on the bus were his.

The bus was en route to Nashville where Kid Rock and the Twisted Brown Trucker band had flown after the West Palm Beach show.

-- Darren Davis, New York

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/12037672

also. kidrock has made reference to his love for marijanna in his songs, so there you have it. time to find a new role model

in light of this recent discovery, i've taken the liberty of updating your sig.
free of charge wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/KIDSHMUCK.jpg

Linkalicious
Wow...a joint and some booger sugar.

You're likely to find me with worst on the weekends...

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
in light of this recent discovery, i've taken the liberty of updating your sig.
free of charge wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/KIDSHMUCK.jpg

Is that supposed to bother me? lol roll eyes (sarcastic) But I love how your so bent on trying to make me look bad that you would dig threw news articles for me. I am glad to know I finally got to you.

PVS
laughing out loud

funny how you fail to address the issue
sucks being in a corner doesnt it? well, maybe you
can just babble your way out of it, as you have proven
to be the master of that technique roll eyes (sarcastic)

by the way, dont pat youself on the back sunshine.
you didnt get to me. i was bored and felt like pwning your ass
to pass the time evil face

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
laughing out loud

and your kids will start forgetting where they put things!!!!!!
IS THIS WHAT WE WANT FOR OUR CHILDREN!!?!?? TO SPEND ENDLESS
HOURS LOOKING FOR THE TV REMOTE!?!?!

You know what im talking about PVS shockish we gotta inform everyone, before its too late...

Alpha Centauri
Too late...

See I chewed this mushroom, gained all these new perspectives on reality and perception..........then lost my keys.

-AC

PVS
You know what im talking about PVS shockish we gotta inform everyone, before its too late...

inform them about what? smokin'

OH YEAH!!! i forgot rolling on floor laughing

now where did i put that remote? confused

Alpha Centauri
PVS.......did you steal my keys? Coz you're beginning to look like a giant, key-stealing dragon....

-AC

PVS
how the f*** should i know?
and get your damn eyes off my cheese doodlesdroolio

wait a minute...what were we talking about? confused

Alpha Centauri
The cheese doodles are growing legs!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE RUNNING AWAY!!!!!

-AC

Lana
*walks in*

*sees insanity*

*grabs AC's keys which were sitting right next to him*

*walks back out*

PVS
can you please take kidrock with you?

Lana
Ewww, no way!

Alpha Centauri
*walks in*

*sees insanity*

*grabs AC's keys which were sitting right next to him*

*walks back out*

GIMME THAT BACK!

-AC

PVS
Ewww, no way!

awwww c'mon!!!! just drop him off at the daycare center

Lana
GIMME THAT BACK!

-AC

stick out tongue

Originally posted by PVS
awwww c'mon!!!! just drop him off at the daycare center

Didn't they kick him out for beating up the other kids?

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
laughing out loud

funny how you fail to address the issue
sucks being in a corner doesnt it? well, maybe you
can just babble your way out of it, as you have proven
to be the master of that technique roll eyes (sarcastic)

by the way, dont pat youself on the back sunshine.
you didnt get to me. i was bored and felt like pwning your ass
to pass the time evil face

Your just proving over and over that I bother the shit out of you and annoy you down to the bone. Also I am glad to know you have no life and have to use the word "Pwn" like a 12 year old.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PVS
awwww c'mon!!!! just drop him off at the daycare center He might get bullied by the other children. confused

PVS
Didn't they kick him out for beating up the other kids?

no, he was just crying too loud and disrupting the group. (see above post for example).

laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
PVS.......did you steal my keys? Coz you're beginning to look like a giant, key-stealing dragon....

-AC

Duuuude, you cant OWN the keys...those are mother earth's keys, maaaaan!

Lana
laughing

PVS
Duuuude, you cant OWN the keys...those are mother earth's keys, maaaaan!

thats right man...the keys ARE the earth...the dragon IS the earth....we are all one

deep smokin'

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
thats right man...the keys ARE the earth...the dragon IS the earth....we are all one

deep smokin' Woah dude...you like...totally make sense!

We are all one, maan!

PVS
wait a minute...what were we talking about?

who took my cheese doodles?

Alpha Centauri
*Rolls around in field of grass that is probably just some cushions*

Wooooooo.

I love everything.

-AC

lil bitchiness
droolio munchies!!!

I got some pringles, once you pop you cant stop (which was a slogan my ex best friend used to use when he first time slept with a virgin)

Fishy
This thread is so much better when your actually stoned

Alpha Centauri
Duuuuuhuuuuhuuuuude, you so totally, so totally look like a Fish right now.

-AC

PVS
AC, the topic is marijuana, not lsd

...unless you've been holdin out on us

lil bitchiness
laugh1 haha!

Yeah - SHARE DAMMINT!

SlipknoT
you guys smoke ENTIRELY to much weed (hypocrite)

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha. I don't smoke.....mushrooms are sorta of ok though (understatement).

Sorry Milla, didn't catch that. Was watching Jesus riding that unicorn over there. What did you say?

-AC

PVS
*sigh* impossibe

jesus is sitting on my desk right now playing a banjo
quit lying

SlipknoT
Hahahahaha. I don't smoke.....mushrooms are sorta of ok though (understatement).

Sorry Milla, didn't catch that. Was watching Jesus riding that unicorn over there. What did you say?

-AC Mmmmm, I'm getting some tommorow

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
*sigh* impossibe

jesus is sitting on my desk right now playing a banjo
quit lying

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

'Banjo'

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
No ganja shouldnt be legalized. End of my opinion.

Alpha Centauri
Then don't participate.

-AC

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
No ganja shouldnt be legalized. End of my opinion. Only someone who smokes alot calls it Ganja laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
Never done a single drug in my entire life, thank you v/ much.

Court Radcliffe
no cuase people will abouse it even more

AdventChild
eh, might as well make roses illegal to...and mint leaves and all that sort of stuff....

DeRFmAn
ok IMO legalizing all drugs could have both positive and negative effects.

I wouldn't mind it because all the idiots who get hooked on the harder drugs with eventually od and die therefore eliminiating those idiots. I would also think that eventually people wouldn't wanna do the harder drugs because they would see all the deaths that are caused by them.

As for pot specifically, yeah I'm all for it.

Morgoths_Wrath
Nevada to vote on pot shops

keep your fingers crossed! if this passes, other states will follow

Dr. Strangelove
Nevada is so awesome. Man, I hope California follows.

Bardock42
Still yes.

PVS
i am so going to vegas if this passes.

botankus
Just think of all the money Nevada will save by canning their Tourism Bureau, for this act could take care of all of it for free.

debbiejo
People will be eating more too....The restaurants will be filled with munchie people.......

botankus
No doubt. As soon as this law goes into affect, I'm buying stock in Cheetos.

I think Las Vegas should change their official slogan to "whuuut?" to emulate 200,000 people saying that at the same time at any given moment of the day.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by debbiejo
People will be eating more too....The restaurants will be filled with munchie people.......
That's good because I heard there aren't enough over-weight people in America.

When I say 'over-weight people', I actually mean 'f*cking lard-ass fatties'!

Nointch, nointch, nointch.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I think Las Vegas should change their official slogan to "whuuut?" to emulate 200,000 people saying that at the same time at any given moment of the day. laughing out loud

And don't forget "Huh?"

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
That's good because I heard there aren't enough over-weight people in America.

When I say 'over-weight people', I actually mean 'f*cking lard-ass fatties'!

Nointch, nointch, nointch. People will be walking around with bags of goodies everywhere.........And I'm sure they'll throw those bags on ground when their done.........It's gonna be a messy place over there..........Bags of popcorn, cheetoes, chippies, ...People will be robbing people for their munchies....

botankus
As we all know, stoners aren't overweight. It's like some psycho-kinetic (sic) reaction from the weed that pulverizes the Cheeto calories. Or just forgetting to eat a regular meal, one of the two.

debbiejo
Visine sales will go up......

botankus
So will Cartoon Network regional advertising rates.

debbiejo
So will Cartoon Network regional advertising rates. Oh that is so true.

It would be fun to just go there and watch the people...They'll say things like........"I don't remember, do you???".. rolling on floor laughing

botankus
Hey man, I used to be that guy sitting on the couch with a loud cartoon show on and a bag of Cheetos turned upside down and not remembering if the Visine bottle had been "refilled" with God knows what and asking, after a five-minute pause, "what the hell were we talking about?" Good times.

debbiejo
Hey man, I used to be that guy sitting on the couch with a loud cartoon show on and a bag of Cheetos turned upside down and not remembering if the Visine bottle had been "refilled" with God knows what and asking, after a five-minute pause, "what the hell were we talking about?" Good times. laughing out loud

Oh, and yes cartoons are much much better like that..

The most common sentence.........."what the hell were we talking about......"..lol

For Vegas..........People will be misplacing their money all the time.......and they will say.."Oooo look at all the colors and blinking lights...WOW man!!"

PVS
americans will be like "amster-who?" "vancouve-what?"

RZA
Definitely yes smokin'

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7518/towlie2yh0.jpg
Oh man, I'm so wasted...

BobbyD
Originally posted by long pig
Do you think Cannabis should be made legal?

If yes, Why?
If no, Why?

I don't know. The side effects have been scientifically proven to be less damaging than alcohol. The reason it is not legal, is because it usually is a precursor to heavier/harder stuff.

erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by BobbyD
I don't know. The side effects have been scientifically proven to be less damaging than alcohol. The reason it is not legal, is because it usually is a precursor to heavier/harder stuff.

erm

Number one "gateway drug" is way alcohol. Number two cigarettes. It is a bullshit argument that people that want to keep it illegal bring up..a really bad one...anti-legalizers suck. All facts and arguments are in favour of legalizing at least marijuana (if not all drugs).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>