Filming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Did any one at one point ever want to direct or write the script to a film? I know that's what I want to do when I grow up. It lets you use your imagination. I use my imagination a lot. I'm writing a futuristic story, I draw everything for it, etc. I read books and make a mental picture of the character, or place, or thing.

So, did any one ever want to direct or write scripts?

Texas
I've got this great futuristic story in my head that would make a great movie. Only problem is that it would cost around $400 million to film! big grin

ToMacco
Oh christ, not a movie about Bjork.

LanceWindu
*In echoing movie announcer's voice*

Bjork in Space!!!

ToMacco
Anyone into movies has probably wanted to make their own.

LanceWindu
I wanted to make my own, but I need a screenwriter, a person with a good camera, some lighting stuff, actors and actresses, producer, editors, someone with a 3D program, lots of stuff.

All I'd be is the director and the person who comes up with what it is somewhat about.

finti

LanceWindu
*In movie announers voice*

Coming this fall...

A new definative reality show turned to movie...

Documenting the journey of one man and his quest to kill Bjork.

Rated MA for extreme violence by looking at Bjork.

Gundark
I think Pigs in Space has it all over Bjork in Space.

finti
kind of look alike though

Texas

Bad Boy
I recently directed a music video!

Texas
Production photos?

Captain REX
(I never realized that Bjork was on Tex's sig! I though that was just colored blobs!)

I've always wanted to film something of my own. I was going to film a cool little war film with those green plastic army men, and use dirt clods for bombs, but they (the construction workers) took away the Free Dirt since no one else took it, and they built a fence over the remains of Mt. Dirt. And I hadn't read the instruction booklet to my big camera that is bigger than my head. So many buttons...

The movie was going to go like this. General Plastichead was going to lead his men against an army that was against him. General Plastichead's army men were part of the Green Plastic Men Squad. They were going to fight on Mt. Dirt, and the army would be viciously defeated, and General Plastichead and his three survivors, Sg. Green, Lt. Armymeninabag, and Lt. Plastichead Jr. were going to escape to the Big Grill. The leader of the opposing army, Plasticpoop Peter, was going to fight them to the death, and kill General Plastichead, but the three survivors would QB sack Peter and they'd all fall into the Grill, and Plastichead, Plastichead Jr., Green, and Armymeninabag would be honored as heroes.

Captain REX
I also didn't have any army men.

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Christ, you're a goofy one, Rex. I love it.

Texas
I think ToMacco would make a great General Plastichead!
Or does he just give great head? confused

That will teach you to call me chubby!! stick out tongue

Captain REX
Thank you, thank you. I am one of the funny people at school.

"I'm gettin awards for stuff I used to get detention for!"

~Nick Cannon on Nickleodeon Kids Choice Awards 2002

Gundark
You've been deprived Rex. Even I had green army men.

queeq
HAven't we all.

Can I be your green army man tonight, dear?

Gundark
Hehehe.

Thats all fine until Godzilla comes onto the battle field.

queeq
It's never been called that before. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.