Quantum Bands VS. GL Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Which is more powerful? Which would you rather have?

Debate.

the Darkone
Quantum bands are more powerful than the rings. They don't need to be recharge whats so ever. quantum bands have unlimited powers they an absorb the gl rings power making them useless.

Scoobless
Quantum bands are more powerful.......... but i wouldn't feel too comfortable going around with giant golden bracelets..... i might choose the GL ring

Draco69
But they're sooooo FABULOUS. It really goes with my sunglasses.

DarkCrawler
Thay say the the ring is the most powerful weapon on the universe...but I doubt it.

Quantum Bands for me. They don't need insane amount of willpower to be used.

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Thay say the the ring is the most powerful weapon on the universe...but I doubt it.

Quantum Bands for me. They don't need insane amount of willpower to be used.
they say lol

Doomsday all i have to say.

Sentry
Personally I'd go with the Quantum Bands. It has near limitless potential.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Personally I'd go with the Quantum Bands. It has near limitless potential.
Gl ring has limitless potential also

Scoobless
but you don't have to recharge the bracelets and everything they make isn't the same colour........i think

jrodslam
Originally posted by the Darkone
Quantum bands are more powerful than the rings. They don't need to be recharge whats so ever. quantum bands have unlimited powers they an absorb the gl rings power making them useless.

How can you say that the Quantum bands are more powerfull than the GL rings? And just so you know, GL rings can absorb energy just as the quantum bands can. I say the only advantage the QB has over a GL ring, is that the bands dont have to recharge. Besides that, they are exactly the same.

Scoobless
does Quasar need both the quantum bands to function? couldn't he do all that stuff with just one and give the other to one of the Avengers or something?

same question about the Nega bands

Draco69
They're stuck to his wrist. Super-glued. He can't get them off. Must be uncomfortable as hell.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
They're stuck to his wrist. Super-glued. He can't get them off. Must be uncomfortable as hell.

Lol. Hell yea. And heavy. But yea Scoobles, i believe he needs both. Same with Nega bands. Doesnt Rick have to rub tghem gogether to transforn to Captain Marvel? I could be wrong though.

Sentry
I like super strength.

jrodslam
Like i said, pretty much the same thing.

Draco69
They don't seem that different either.

jrodslam
They arent. The only difference is the recharge time for GL rings, but I dont thinf Kyle has to recharge. Or is it John? I cant remember.

Draco69
They both need to recharge. It's much longer anyway. They got rid of that ridiculous 24 hour rule. It's more like two weeks these days.

jrodslam
Ahh cool. Thanks for the correction.

DigiMark007
I'd choose the ring...my will power, plus my creativity...there'd be no stoppin' me. Like when I'm watching TV and want some chips. Some people might just sit there because they're comfortable....but not me!! I get up and get the chips.

If that isn't heroic willpower, I don't know what is. Hal has nothin' on me. cool

-DM

life is cruell
i think the quantum bands are cooler and stronger but i would choose the gl ring because you cant remove the bands and i would hate having two golden bands stuck to me

eleveninches
GL ring is cooler, as you can not only create any constructs you can think of, but (depending on who's ring it is), you can DO whatever you want

Cosmic Cube
I would take a Green Lantern ring over the Quantum Bands. The QB's are sort of gaudy. The Green Lantern ring is very fashionable, powerful, and really convenient.

The Quantum Bands may have limitless energy, but I'd just absorb the Oan battery killing all of the other GLs.

Are there any GL's who don't have fingers?

DarkCrawler
Hmm...maybe I'll take the ring after all.

eleveninches
at least 2 GL's dont have fingers.
mogo (living plannet)
and another GL (non-corporeal spirit-like GL)

Cosmic Cube
Where do they wear their rings?

eleveninches
Mogo has his ring deep inside himself (he is a living planet, btw)

Im not sure where the non-corporeal GL keeps his ring

eleveninches
His name is Eddore:
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/glcorps/GreenLantern_Eddore.gif

Cosmic Cube
lol, so could Kyle use his ring if he held it in his mouth?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by eleveninches
His name is Eddore:
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/glcorps/GreenLantern_Eddore.gif

lmao

eleveninches
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Are there any GL's who don't have fingers?

Alan Scott (actually made of pure energy, so technically fingerless)
Chaselon (keeps it on a tenticle)
Larvox (wears it on a tenticle)
Mogo (buried deep down inside of him)
Eddore (not sure where he keeps it)
Olapet (wears it on a tenticle)
Ch'p (has fingers but wears the ring around his wrist, i think)
G'nort (wears his ring aroung his wrist)
Brokk (probably keeps it inside of him)
Xax (keeps it on the end of one of his limbs)
Leezle Pon (probably keeps it inside of himself)
Oliversity (probably wears it on his tail)
Gl of Penelo (dont know where he keeps it)
Flodo Span (probably keeps it inside of him)
The robot from 'cricle of fire' (He doesnt seem to have any digits. He's not a GL, but was actually a construct made subconcioussly by kyle)

They can be seen here:
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/glcorps/GLcorps.htm

Cosmic Cube
LMAO WTF is this?!

Cosmic Cube
lol, so could Kyle use his ring if he held it in his mouth?

Cosmic Cube
?!?!?

Cosmic Cube
Is that supposed to be like a GL garbage can??

eleveninches
LMAO WTF is this?!
That is Brokk

eleveninches
?!?!?
and the garbage can is called leezle pon

Sentry
Quasar has done things like stop the flow of cosmic energy, when battling Silver Surfer and Captain Marv-ell. Couldn't do it to Thanos, cuz he just to damn powerful. His predecessors have used it to bolster their prowess and strength up to superhuman levels, absorbed Ego into his bands, The bands are like an extension of his hand. While reading through my Quasar comics he also stated that it doesn't even feel like the bands are on him, because he can feel the wind touching his wrists, or if he has an itch, he just scratches the directly on the band over where the itch is and he can feel it. Small facts, but I'd still go with bands.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by eleveninches
That is Brokk
Brokk? What the hell is he? Where is his face?

Is Leezy Pon a "person" or an object?

DarkCrawler
I would probably still take the ring, just because it is more use to me in the normal life.

Im not going to take on Silver Surfer anyday.

eleveninches
Brokk? What the hell is he? Where is his face?

Is Leezy Pon a "person" or an object?
He's an alien. Unfortunately, not all DCU ET's are humanoid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.