Spriggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
I've noticed that there is no thread for Spriggan (a personal favorite of mine). So I decided to make a thread dedicated to the anime movie! For those of you that aren't familiar with the anime let me give you a quick summary:

At the top of the world, the ancient artifact known as Noah's Ark has been uncovered. Buried and forgotten since before the birth of history, it holds the potential to elevate its holder to the status of a god... or to wipe mankind from the face of the Earth in a second! Now, a desperate battle erupts across the planet as two secret organizations race to recover the lost artifact - one seeks to destroy it, and the other wants enslave the human race! Monstrous half-human cyborgs face off against Earth's ultimate defenders, the secret organization known as ARCAM and their elite agents, the Spriggan, in an epic duel with the future of our species as the prize! Spriggan has great characters and very cool villains.

crazy_c
heh cool. it sounds interesting.

WhiteFox87
That's really awesome!!!!

I've never heard of it though, i'll have to look around for it! Cuz it sounds great!

WindDancer
I recomend it! Just beware that it is rated R. Plenty of blood and violence.

http://www.hillcity-comics.com/anime/spriggan_DVD.jpg

Lord Shadow Z
Spriggan is so brilliant! Definitely one of my personal favourites of intense action anime.

kokiril33t
I LOVE spriggan! i personally like the guy with the threads in his glove. he moves super fast and wraps them around his enemy's appendages (head, arms, legs) then he pulls on the thread, causing the thread to cut into the skin and pulling off the enemy's limbs!!!! great stuff. period. evil face

WindDancer
I love the animation and the storyline. Truly destine to be a classic. happy

What impress me the most was the dubbing. It was real good. I watched with and without the dubbing. The lips moved as is they were actually speaking english. That was well done.

kanis
alien Spriggan owns the scene where is being chased through the city and after killing the ones who were chasing him he throws the sword towards the screen. Did you see the cannon he used when he went into the ark.

WindDancer
Great car chase scene! Another great scene is the fight between the fattman and Yu Ominae in the snow. That was awesome when he grabs the machine gun and unloads it on the fattman.

kanis
alien Yeah that bit owned

b-dan
spriggan is my fqaveorit anime for some reason and no one i know at my school knows it
so i gusse im the only one with it plz tell me some of you ppl hhave seen it

jnr hiphop
never heard of it..

Shades of Gray
Spriggan was released a few years ago, but still rocks. They just released a special edition version thru Best Buy and other electronics/anime stores.

WindDancer
Originally posted by b-dan
spriggan is my fqaveorit anime for some reason and no one i know at my school knows it
so i gusse im the only one with it plz tell me some of you ppl hhave seen it

Yup, is a rather rare and hard to find anime movie. But worth watching.

b-dan
i think i made one once dont know were the **** it went but o well spriggan is aave of mine to im glade i got it before it came out thats the good thing about working at jumbo video i rated it laughing

b-dan
is there a sequil cuz the way it ended loocked like they left it open when macdogul siad "the battle isnt over yet spriggan its only beginning hahahah" i ****en hate him and fat man i like that little boy

b-dan
Originally posted by kokiril33t
I LOVE spriggan! i personally like the guy with the threads in his glove. he moves super fast and wraps them around his enemy's appendages (head, arms, legs) then he pulls on the thread, causing the thread to cut into the skin and pulling off the enemy's limbs!!!! great stuff. period. evil face i think his name was little kid or little boy can be sure thou havent watched it for a year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.