Why does everyone hate katie leung?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikolina Krum
OKAY!!why do all of you stupid people have to hate Katie!!All of you are jealous because you can't be the one to kiss Daniel Radcliffe.You don't know her so you can't judge her.The only reasons you call her stupid is because your jealous.They wouldn't have picked her if she wasn't a good actress.You wouldn't know if she was good or not if she hasn't even been in a movie yet.So all of you just need to get the hell over it.Don' get mad at her because you can't be in the movie.You might as well get mad at Daniel because in an article he says that she is pretty and cool.So get over it big grin

Clavis
well I dont know why you are being so stupid assuming we are jealous of her.. I mean Daniel Radcliffe is UGLY.. get over that! and maybe they think she just sucks in general so dont go and jump to a conclussion

NyC-gUrL
^shes right

for one: I find daniel radcliffe rather...uhm...unattractive (isnt that a nice way of putting it?wink) furthermore: who the hell said they hate katie leung, and even if they do, WHY WOULD YOU BE JEALOUS OF HER? I hate Paris Hilton & Jessica Simpson as well but that doesnt mean Im jealous of them, I mean theyre STUPID as f*ck. Oh yeah, I wish I was that brainless.

oh btw: I dont think shes pretty at all winkiss

Don't Hate
Not everyone hate's Katie. Note my name. It's there for a reason.

NYC and Clavis, Nikolina never said that she thought Dan was fit or anything. Simply stated what Dan had said in an article. I personally much prefer Rupert Grint to Daniel, but I don't think Dan is ugly.

People are hating on Katie, and they are jealous of her. They have stated it plainly themselves that they do, on several hatelistings, hate sites, and even on the thread in this forum entitled "Katie Leung - the Cho-sen one"

People hate Katie because they are jealous of her. I think that they are all idiots for it. I think that jealousy isn't a reason for hatred. It's rather pathatic. Also you can't really say that Katie is ugly, considering we have only seen three photos of her all of which are candid. No-one looks good in candid photos. I'm not saying that she is ugly or anything, but simply that we should make our judgement on pictures we see of her when she is actually ready for the picture, and even aware that the camera is there.

Clavis
o jesus dont be such a fecking peace-wo

We were saying this in a sarcastic manner because we think it is rather pathetic to call these "children" real celebrities.. I mean do you see them at cannes or on the front row in broadway performances.. well I don't and this is for a reason.. theres no need to cry about stuff like this its useless

ok, and tell me.. who is hotter?

sugar&sweet
who is katie leung? i no she is playing cho, so far on other forums, they sed that she doesnt looked the part, so wat does she look like? if u ve a pic then plz post it

D2Diamond
There's already a thread for Katie Leung, so this one should be closed.

~*~

Diamond

Don't Hate
Diamond I do agree with you completly. They should merge these threads.

Clavis: What the hell is a peace-wo??
Also I can't hear your tone of voice over the internet, and I don't actually know you. Therefore I have no way to tell if you are being sarcastic or not. Most people usually put that they are being sarcastic as a little ps after the post.

The definition of a celeb is not whether they are on broadway or not. Celebrities are people that a lot of people know of and know about, but have never met. Like you can get a local celeb in a small village, but no-one outside the village has heard of them e.g. until Red Nose Day only people from Manchester had heard of Peter Kay, and therefore he was a local celebrity. Now lot's of people all over England know of him, and so he is a much more famous celeb. You don't need a star in Hollywood to be a celeb.

Why are you putting children in speech marks?? It's not like anyone is calling them adults. They are child actors playing the part of children.

Who is the guy in the first pic? I don't think they that either of them are hot. Plus this is not a debate on who is hotter. Try to stay on topic and not stray into petty arguments

Cinemaddiction
For the 1,000th time..use the Katie thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.