Thor & Wonder Woman & Hercules vs. .......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Thor, WW and Hercules are a team. They have no powers.

Thor is no longer an Asgardian. He is completely human. Thor's hammer is still indestructible but it can only hit as hard as Thor can throw it. It completely lacks all of its extra goodies (i.e. weather control). Thor is wearing his everyday costume. He does NOT have the Belt of Strength. He is as strong and durable as one would be for a person of his size and stature that does intense training. Thor also possesses an unbreakable axe and a gauntlet shield.

Wonder Woman is completely human. Wonder Woman possesses all of her equipment. (i.e her vambraces, lasso, tiara) She is wearing a Themysicarian battle armour (crafted by Hephastus) and wields a unbreakable shield and sword. Diana is as strong and durable as one would be for a person of her size and stature that does intense training.

Hercules is completely human. He is no longer a god. Hercules possesses his mace. However it does not possess any magical properties. It is still indestructible. Hercules is wearing a light chain-mail. He is as strong and durable as one would be for a person of his size and stature that does intense training. Hercules also possesses a large battleaxe, shield and bow and arrow (unlimited).

They have two weeks of training to get used to their conditions. They will train as a group to get used to working together. They will fully cooperate with each other. However one can take in account their differing personalities and how it would affect their strategems.

They face an opponent (s) for each round. After the battle, if they win, they will be completely healed. Any limbs lost will be grown back. If one team member dies, and the remaining members win, the dead teammember will be instantly revived and completely healed. They will have five minutes of preptime with knowledge of their next opponent before each battle.

THEY WILL GIVE IT THEIR ALL. THEY WILL USE THEIR SKILLS TO THE MAX. THAT MEANS THEY CAN KILL.

The order of opponents:

1. Jubilee
2. Kitty Pryde
3. Black Cat
4. Wasp
5. Daredevil
6. Hawkeye
7. Blue Beetle
8. Captain America and the Falcon
9. Batman and Nightwing
10. Wolverine
11. Spider-Man
12. Nightcrawler
13. Batgirl
14. Starfire
15. Supergirl.

Discuss.

Draco69
Up

Cosmic Cube
That all depends. Is Thor being good? If not he won't be able to lift Mjolnir.

I also heard that if WW breaks her moral code, she loses power, and the Lasso of Truth becomes breakable.

Draco69
The magical enchantments on the Mjolnir is nonexistent. It's just a really hard mallet now.

It's not a moral code. If Diana LIES to herself, fully knowing that it is a lie, the lasso will break. Confusing...

Zahit
Something tells me after 2 weeks of "training" with Thor and Hercules,
Diana's moral codes go out the window along with her themyscrian lace.......

Draco69
I can see her with Thor... Hercules absolutely not.

I personally think that the perfect match for WW would be Captain America.

Zahit
i can see her naked covered with grape leaves holding a warm bottle of extra virgin olive oil.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.