Worst Comic Book Writer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Chuck Austen. Nuff' said.

ScarletSpider
I think Austen had some good, perhaps even some great ideas, but his delivery of those ideas (the writing) was so muddled and shitty he does deserve this title.

Bendis suffers from the same ailment often enough too.

stevusmagnus
Chris Claremont AFTER Inferno. That's when the comic went to hell and never recovered.

Draco69
Agreed. He's getting senile.

ScarletSpider
C'mon? Claremont, senile? Never. He's just keeping them hip and happening, with Prof. X saying stuff like "that so totally hurts!" And another character, the fishnet clothed Wicked saying "Bootay totally spaz!" That's genius!

stevusmagnus
you prove my point!

Draco69
He was joking. He totally agrees with us.

stevusmagnus
ok cool. wink

ScarletSpider
Claremont did some great stuff...once upon a time. He hasn't done anything good in years. And now he's doing this X-Men: The End shit. The entire Marvel Universe only needed 6 issues for it's end, but the X-Men get something like 18 issues, because Claremont's a senile bastard.

BENITO
the current hulk writer

ScarletSpider
Peter David? I hope you mean the one before him, PAD's great. I will admit the current story was a bit slow to get moving, but it's had some great moments.

pr1983
hate bendis... disassembled my arse...

Zahit
Originally posted by pr1983
hate bendis... disassembled my arse...
that had to hurt......

pr1983
Originally posted by Zahit
that had to hurt......

it did... cry

i felt so... violated...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.