Eternals/Titan vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Eternals/Titans
Thanos
Ikaris
Sersi
Forgotten One
Over-mind
Phastos
Starfox
Makkari
Hyperion
Moondragon
Interlooper
Thena
Ajax
Zuras

vs.

JLA

no phantomstranger,no spectre,no parallax

Draco69
If its EVERY single JLA member, with all their resources and technology, I can see them winning.

the Darkone
In first encounter maybe. But don't forget the eternals have their own technology plus the celestails technology as well. In order to defeat the eternals you must take out theur best fighters if you they don't kiss there a$$ good by. Sersi alone can take down ww, mm, firestorm, green lantern,aquaman,powergirl etc. Thanos will ***** slap superman all day everyday until he gets tired and go on to captain marvel (shazam) and kick his ass. And hyperion is in the same 100 class as for superman and thanos plus he has cosimc powers also that shot from his eyes.

Draco69
I looked up a complete list of the JLA and I found that the roster is extremely formidable. Especially with Earth-One and several reserves from other planets including the New Gods. It would take planning and ingenuity.

the Darkone
big barda, orion,light ray will get their ass kick. Come on sersi can take them all, sersi will turn all their a$$ into pudding and knock their a$$ out. I like the new gods but they will get own expect for their new leader takion, he might be the only one that will last the longest.

Draco69
One on one, yes. But Dr. Fate could summon heroes from other realities like he did last time. Or better yet have that Jakeem Thunder use the genie to wipe them out.

Crap. I forgot the Hourman. With the Whorluog he would wipe them out.

Cosmic Cube
LMAO The what? The Whorelog?

Draco69
It's the DC equivalent of the Infinity Gauntlet. It could do ANYTHING.

Cosmic Cube
lol I was just looking at the name. Sounds powerful. But if he gets the Whorelog, it's only fair that Thanos gets the IG.

the Darkone
Thanos will take out dr. fate and hourman with ease. Thanos can increase his own abilities making him more powerful. Overmind will shut down the jla members brains and the rest of the eternals will be hitting up the strip clubs.

Draco69
Hourman is an android. Telepathy won't work on him. His "brain" operates at 2.5 times the speed of light. With the Whu., he can just blink Thanos out of existence.

the Darkone
remeber thanos can't die by no means. That's way I said he will take out dr. fate and hourman out. And plus hourman III is to busy fighting amzo through the time stream. It's wishful thinking. Thanos will devise a plan and to bring jla down to their knees, and it will be a painful one.

Cosmic Cube
I think the Infinity Gauntlet's Mind Gem enhances thoughtspeed. Even the Silver Surfer can think/react faster than lightspeed. I'm sure Thano's thoughtspeed is greater than 30m/s.

Draco69
Or at the beginning at the battle, Hourman III thinks.....and blinks all the Eternals out of existence. Even the Presence and the Black Rider was wary of its power. Thanos does not have to die. I would place my money on the Whu. than some enchantment by Death.

Cosmic Cube

Draco69
Actually this isn't really true. When Luthor had the Worlogog (god this is hard to spell) he rearranged reality as he saw fit. He turned Martian Manhunter into stone. He wiped people out of existence. He turned a satellite into a Joker maze.

When the Joker got the thing, he really messed up the Earth. MM managed to persuade him to bring back millions of people from death.

It's incredibly powerful. It can do anything. The Presence is wary of it. It cannot just manipulate time. Hourman primarily used the Worlogog for it however at its full potential it could do anything. Luthor the dumbass he was just played with it.

Cosmic Cube
What issues did these events occur in?

Draco69
The Rock of Ages storyline. The Worlogog was also shown in the temporary DC 1 million storyline. Most recently, the Worlogog is now in the possession of Manchester Black in J.L.E.

Cosmic Cube
I heard that Metron had it.

Now I understand why the wielders of the Worlogog were able to do such things. The Worlogog controls reality, as well as time. However, that does not make it equal to the Infinity Gauntlet. Whereas the Worlogog controls time and reality, The Infinity Gauntlet controls time, reality, space, power, mind, and soul. I would hardly say the two are equivalent.

Draco69
Metron used to have it. Then for some reason he stuck it in the Source Wall like a wad of gum.

I recognize the fact that the Worlogog is not really the Infinity Gauntlet. It just that its power is unlimited. It gives the wielder the power of God.

How can a glove control space? Is space like stars or something? wacko The rest I can imagine. But space?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Metron used to have it. Then for some reason he stuck it in the Source Wall like a wad of gum.

I recognize the fact that the Worlogog is not really the Infinity Gauntlet. It just that its power is unlimited. It gives the wielder the power of God.

How can a glove control space? Is space like stars or something? wacko The rest I can imagine. But space?

You have seen the Infinity Gauntlet right? It has the Infinity Space Gem in it (the purple one.) It's user wields total control of Space. It could compress the universe back to it's size prior to the "Big Bang."

I too know that the Worlogog is not the Infinity Gauntlet, but they do not appear to be equal in power, either. I think that The Presence controls more than just time and reality. The Worlogog only controls these two aspects.

Draco69
I have seen the purple gem. I just didn't understand how you could "control" space. Thanks for the clarification.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.