Mayday, Every Day, My Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
Yesterday i got into my first physical fight with my "so-called-friend"....It all started when he was trying to get with one of my friends girlfriend, it didn't work out for him because she loves my friend.....he talks behind peoples back, he's trying to break the group apart.....he thinks hes the main one because he has a car, but it's not realy his...it's his moms.....he has no sence of humor.....he has baggy clothes.....So i kicked his ass cause I just don't like him, not just me but everyone else in the group.....well, theres one or two guys that have his back but they didn't do anything when i kicked his ass.....

What would you do if one of your so-called-friends did that to you...???

punkkaveman
why does havin baggy clothes make you bad.....i wear baggy clothes

King Burger
But where was the girl's boyfriend?

Shouyldn't he have been the one to beat the guy up for
hitting on her?

Still, I guess it ws loyal of you.

moises
Originally posted by King Burger
But where was the girl's boyfriend?

Shouyldn't he have been the one to beat the guy up for
hitting on her?

Still, I guess it ws loyal of you. He didnt have to worry about him hitting on her cause she loves him too much....but i think if he were to fight him he would kicked his ass.....plus, i have more reasons to beat him up......

King Burger
Aren't you worried he and his buddies will one day catch
you after school for some payback?

FAMOUS
I dont have anything to worry about, cause my girlfriend loves me.....I would kick his ass if he ever disrespected her, and you know i could kick his ass moises......i'm glad you kicked his ass moises.....

moises
**** it..... bring the rape.....him and his buddies will probably kick my ass.....Well I doubt it, he knows I have more friends than him wink

....for example you guys lol ( FAMOUS,kaistar, OMEGA_05,.....

FAMOUS
Don't worry moises I have your back.......**** all of his friends....I'm your real friend....

Kaistar
Bring it On! (not the movie by the way)

Thats interesting to hear moises. On the side note, about me having your back, I'm going to stay neutral because I do not want to end up picking sides and be stuck in a more severe conflict in the near future (if any). I don't have any issues with that one particular person and to me he is a decent friend. I hope you can understand =]

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by moises
Yesterday i got into my first physical fight with my "so-called-friend"....It all started when he was trying to get with one of my friends girlfriend, it didn't work out for him because she loves my friend.....he talks behind peoples back, he's trying to break the group apart.....he thinks hes the main one because he has a car, but it's not realy his...it's his moms.....he has no sence of humor.....he has baggy clothes.....So i kicked his ass cause I just don't like him, not just me but everyone else in the group.....well, theres one or two guys that have his back but they didn't do anything when i kicked his ass.....

What would you do if one of your so-called-friends did that to you...???

Personally I wouldnt pyshical fight them unless they attacked me first. This dude seems like a jerk so I would told him straight out how it is and whats need to be changed

OMEGA_05
dont worry moises Omega_05 is here to protect you

we have been friends for 4 years and ill be Dammed if I am not the firts one to kick your ass......and you have every body in ROP class to back you up wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.