Gladiator and Hulk vs Superman and Captian Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Gladiator and Hulk vs Superman and Captian Marvel(dc)

Cosmic Cube
Pretty close. I'd have to say Glad and Hulk, though.

leonidas
hrm. that's a close one. i'm thinking supes could take gladiator down (since i read when hulk did it, and supes has beaten the hulk) and since i think supes and CM are too close to call (maybe even the edge going to CM) i'd have to say CM would take down the hulk. be one hell of a mess left behind though . . .

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
hrm. that's a close one. i'm thinking supes could take gladiator down (since i read when hulk did it, and supes has beaten the hulk) and since i think supes and CM are too close to call (maybe even the edge going to CM) i'd have to say CM would take down the hulk. be one hell of a mess left behind though . . .

Gladiator lost to Hulk (because of radiation)
and he has stupid , trying to get hulk to space(when will they learn)

He is stonger and faster than superman.(but confidence is his weakness also)

The Flash
Hulk is a non-factor in this match. Superman will just uppercut him into orbit like he did to Lobo in Man of Steel #30.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Flash
Hulk is a non-factor in this match. Superman will just uppercut him into orbit like he did to Lobo in Man of Steel #30.
Hulk is a non factor?? lol

lots of people beileve he can take superman ( i give sups 6/10 wins)

he is a factor a big one.

The Flash
How will Hulk help his partner Gladiator once Superman uppercuts him into orbit and beyond? If Superman did that to Lobo, he can definantly do it to Hulk.

kgkg
How will Hulk help his partner Gladiator once Superman uppercuts him into orbit and beyond? If Superman did that to Lobo, he can definantly do it to Hulk.

if Gladiator could not what makes you think superman can??

Gladiator is a pre-crisis superman clone(much weaker than pre but you get the picture).

The Flash
It's called PIS.

kgkg
It's called PIS.
ohh really , name me three people that has punched hulk into space.

Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't knocking anyone into orbit. Even if he did, Gladiator is 10 times faster than him. Hulk has been launched into orbit before. He always finds a way back down.

Damn, can there be one Superman thread that doesn't involve knocking/throwing someone into space?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't knocking anyone into orbit. Even if he did, Gladiator is 10 times faster than him. Hulk has been launched into orbit before. He always finds a way back down.

Damn, can there be one Superman thread that doesn't involve knocking/throwing someone into space?

cosmic who has punched hulk into space?

The Flash
So you're saying that Lobo would'nt beat the Hulk?

Beyonder
So you're saying that Lobo would'nt beat the Hulk?

No because Hulk would punch him into space.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
cosmic who has punched hulk into space?

I must admit, Cosmic Spiderman once punched Hulk into orbit. But, he propels himself back to earth.

Let's not get into what Cosmic Spiderman would do to Superman.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Beyonder
No because Hulk would punch him into space.

Precisely.

The Flash
No. Cosmic Spider-Man took him back to earth.

And Lobo would'nt lose from the Hulk. Punch him to space? He's got a bike to bring him back. Lobo already knows Hulk's weakness and will make him suffer.

long pig
Lobo wouldnt loose to hulk...ever.
It'd take hours and hours for hulk to get stronger than lobo.

Lobo kills huge wild monsters in hulks league everyday.

Hulk IS a non factor here, it'd be between Gladiator, Superman and Shazam....all can go near as fast or faster than light.

Hulk wouldnt even see whats going on. ...Supermans team wins.

Anyone who think Hulk can beat Superman is a moron. dont even reply to this with a rebuttle, youre a moron.

The Flash
Originally posted by long pig

Anyone who think Hulk can beat Superman is a moron. dont even reply to this with a rebuttle, youre a moron. Whoa, I'm actually agreeing with you.

long pig
oh no... what have i done...

The Flash
Let's never mention this again. Deal?

long pig
mention what? -nod-

Cosmic Cube
I think Hulk can beat Superman. Maybe 30% or 40% of the time, but I am sure he could pull off a win.

Lobo's bike is telepathically controlled?

It would take Hulk seconds to become stronger than Lobo. He has matched the strength of a Celestial in seconds.

The Flash
No scans/issues, no proof.

Cosmic Cube
The Incredible Hulk #242

"He just pulls all the more, straining with every iota of his strength to rip free this infernal object...becmoming madder and madder, his strength BUILDING with his anger, as he tugs against a device built to withstand the power of celestials! But this is the power of the Hulk! AND ULTIMATLEY, THERE IS NO FORCE STRONGER THAN THE HULK!"

long pig
Hulk and Thor were in a strength lock for four hours and hulk didnt become stronger until the last few seconds....no warrior madness no nothing...hulk couldnt outmuscle thor for near 5 hours of straining.
Lobo is stronger than thor bit a small bit.

long pig
People dont seem to realize Hulk doesnt instantly pump up....it takes a long time.

Cosmic Cube
Well, there you have it.

What issue long pig? Which Hulk was this? He wasn't waring a tank top, and speaking proper english by any chance, was he?

The Flash
Since long pig said Hulk got stronger in the last few seconds, I doubt that it's Professor.

long pig
No it wasnt prof. Hulk.
He was the "hulk smash!!" Hulk.

Ill find the issue, its been posted a bunch of times because people think hulk can amp his strength is second.

kgkg
No it wasnt prof. Hulk.
He was the "hulk smash!!" Hulk.

Ill find the issue, its been posted a bunch of times because people think hulk can amp his strength is second.
that might be true. What comic issue # is that?

Hulk can amp his strenght in seconds he has done it many times in the past.

Cosmic Cube
That want the first time Hulk amped his strength in seconds. Most people think he has to charge. He has proven time and time again that this is not the case.

Hulk 242 is just one instance.

The comic you have viewed is just one anomaly.

Hulk even destroyed the Asgardian destroyer, who is indestructible, and has unlimited strength.

long pig
I think its Thor 385. (???)

I'm looking in the archives of KMC for the exact issue number... It's when hulk is reeking havoc then Thor comes in and beats him for a few, then they grab each other in a wrestling "Strength Hold" finally hulk gets stronger after it says hours...

long pig
Why didnt he Amp up past Thor instead of taking hours?

He broke the Destroyer? Who was controlling it?

When was this? The Destroyer is stronger than Adamantium.

long pig

When did this happen?

I think you got confused, LOBO punched Superman into orbit, jumped up to him and punched him back down to earth.
All without his bike.

Unless there was more than one "punch into orbit" deal with lobo, it didnt happen.

All the better reason Hulk couldnt beat Lobo. When Lobo faught Superman he said "ya know, i heal faster than you can hurt me".This happend in space, where superman went all out.

Lets not forget lobo is a werewolf because he got bit by a vampire!
Thats one tough bastich!

The Flash

I think you got confused, LOBO punched Superman into orbit, jumped up to him and punched him back down to earth.
All without his bike. O_O

long pig
lol, thats what happend.

Avalonofthewind
No. Cosmic Spider-Man took him back to earth.

And Lobo would'nt lose from the Hulk. Punch him to space? He's got a bike to bring him back. Lobo already knows Hulk's weakness and will make him suffer.

and don't forget Hulk was panicking up there.

derrick24
Intelligence: Above normal
Strength: Incalculable
Speed: Supersonic
Flight Speed: Warp speed
Stamina: Demi-godlike
Durability: Demi-godlike
Agility: Metahuman
Reflexes: Metahuman
Fighting Skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant
Special Skills/Abilities: unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Gladiator has the ability to project intense heat from eyes and the ability to survive without breathing for an unrevealed period of time.

This is one example of gladiator power that marvel have gave us.

derrick24

whirlysplat
Uh Supes can fly faster than light in Space-otherwise he would never get home. Think about it and as for Gladiator beating Thor lost easily to WSupes in Avengers JLa, hulk los to him in the 95 Crossover and Supes Spiderman 2. True Thor beat Cap Marvel by turning him into Bill but Glads and Hulk don't control mystic lightning sooooo. Supes and Cap M take the Marvel boys easy.

doctorstrongbad
Gladiator and Hulk win this.

David Duchovony
Supes and Captain Marvel lose horribly.

Fanboy
Superman and Captain Marvel.

kgkg
Gladiator knocks both of them out at 100X light speed

juggernaut74
Gladiator knocks both of them out at 100X light speed Thats funny.

But lets try and be serious now. laughing

juggernaut74
Originally posted by whirlysplat
True Thor beat Cap Marvel by turning him into Bill but Glads and Hulk don't control mystic lightning sooooo. Supes and Cap M take the Marvel boys easy. Actually Thor didnt turn CM back into Billy.

Billy did it on his own will to get out of a situation I believe. And when he was gonna say Shazaam again Thor hit him with a cheap shot.

Thor even admitted after the fight that he wasnt proud of the victory or something.

leonheartmm
is this the original captain marvel were talkin about or genis-vell? cause genis vell can take both of e out.

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Thats funny.

But lets try and be serious now. laughing
just like flash my freind

Matthew Cancel
Hulk and gladiator win this. I agree with the hulk not powering up from anger so fast buth their are situations where for one reason or another, his abilities boost extremely such as the whole onslaught thing. That hulk would kill lobo. I believe gladiator might statemate with superman. Anyway it's two on one for G and H.

Nataku8188
Storm dropped Hulk with lightning, so will CM.

That leaves Gladiator against Superman and CM.

Dc team takes it.

Fanboy
Superman and Captain Marvel would win.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes and Billyboy.

Ladiator is powerful but overrated.

He lifts the Baxter building and people proclaim this to be a mighty feat. Supes has done better with one hand.

Hulk is taken care of by Superman, whilst Cap ties up GLads.

Once Supes is finished with Hulk he flies in to help Captain Marvel deal with Glads.

Team DC would win this.

dvampire
Gladiator lost to Hulk (because of radiation)
and he has stupid , trying to get hulk to space(when will they learn)

He is stonger and faster than superman.(but confidence is his weakness also)

Hulk defeated Gladiator before they got near the radiation. smile Superman and CM takes this.

dvampire
Lobo wouldnt loose to hulk...ever.
It'd take hours and hours for hulk to get stronger than lobo.

Lobo kills huge wild monsters in hulks league everyday.

Hulk IS a non factor here, it'd be between Gladiator, Superman and Shazam....all can go near as fast or faster than light.

Hulk wouldnt even see whats going on. ...Supermans team wins.

Anyone who think Hulk can beat Superman is a moron. dont even reply to this with a rebuttle, youre a moron.

Thank you! smile

dvampire
Gladiator knocks both of them out at 100X light speed

Where was that speed when he was getting pounded by the Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by dvampire
Where was that speed when he was getting pounded by the Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or when he fought Colossus.

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Supes and Billyboy.

Ladiator is powerful but overrated.

He lifts the Baxter building and people proclaim this to be a mighty feat. Supes has done better with one hand.

Hulk is taken care of by Superman, whilst Cap ties up GLads.

Once Supes is finished with Hulk he flies in to help Captain Marvel deal with Glads.

Team DC would win this.
not overrated this is a forum and both characters are using everything they got.

that means 100X light speed , power that can shatter planets

dvampire
not overrated this is a forum and both characters are using everything they got.

that means 100X light speed , power that can shatter planets

All that and he still didn't beat the Hulk. And he never speedbiltz, he travel that fast but he doesn't fight that fast. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
All that and he still didn't beat the Hulk. And he never speedbiltz, he travel that fast but he doesn't fight that fast. smile
No he has fought that fast before.

It’s just like how Hulk punch pre- crisis superman to space.

Both of them have speed but writers don't use it often.

snoopdogg
kgkg can you give me a issue # on that?

If its true then Gladiator should be a handful.

FieryBalrog
didnt Gladiator almost beat Ego, the living planet?

kgkg
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
didnt Gladiator almost beat Ego, the living planet?
no, he didn't

He speed blitz ego but so what?

Silver Surfer went inside ego and did some internal damage to his egoistic (lol) system

But clearly Ego will smoke Gladiator, or Silver S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.