Parallax vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
I dont really know too mcuh about anything in DC except for DC's captain marvel, Shazam!. Therefore i know nothing about Parallax but i read somewhere that he is insanely powerful so tell me, could he beat onslaught?

leonheartmm
theyr pretty even if u ask me

kgkg
Parallax eats Onslaught for dinner.

leonheartmm
uve lost it kgkg, even the onslaught that wasnt at its true potential would even the match out, and onslaught with the full control of franklin richard's potential!!!!!!!!!! hed kick parallex's ass.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonheartmm
uve lost it kgkg, even the onslaught that wasnt at its true potential would even the match out, and onslaught with the full control of franklin richard's potential!!!!!!!!!! hed kick parallex's ass.

when was he full potential (if he was ya)

remember he got his ass kicked (by MU earth who jumed him.

his full potential is limitless but that's potential not him.

leonheartmm
when exactly did onslaught get his ass kicked, the whole marvel earth could not handle him, even the mindless hulk was not able to damage anything other than its physical form. and in the end the only way they stoped him was by sacrificin most of the non mutant members of marvel earth who had to enter onslaught's unstable energy stream and got themselves killed in order to unstabilize onslaught and make onslaught's power uncontrollable even to himself which is why onslaught was defeated.

armandovalles
well cuz thats the only way to stop a psionic entity like onslaught. by overloading it like they did.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonheartmm
when exactly did onslaught get his ass kicked, the whole marvel earth could not handle him, even the mindless hulk was not able to damage anything other than its physical form. and in the end the only way they stoped him was by sacrificin most of the non mutant members of marvel earth who had to enter onslaught's unstable energy stream and got themselves killed in order to unstabilize onslaught and make onslaught's power uncontrollable even to himself which is why onslaught was defeated.
if Mu earth defated him so will parralax.

like i said (he could have been a force to fear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.