Weird ways to eat food.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
I myself wont eat chicken unless I have sour cream to dip it in. laughing out loud

The one that I think is kinda nasty is mayonaise on french fries. Thats just wrong. messed

Puddin
I like it on french fries

-Funky Punk-
n e 1 ever eat jello and cottage cheese mixed together? its yummy!!!!

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
n e 1 ever eat jello and cottage cheese mixed together? its yummy!!!!
ewww nastty, i know sum1 thats eats mcflurry with french fries

Puddin
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
ewww nastty, i know sum1 thats eats mcflurry with french fries thats good to

joeykangaroo
oh and sum1 that justed to suck on their crisps before eating them...... sick

Storm
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
The one that I think is kinda nasty is mayonaise on french fries. Thats just wrong. messed
Blaspheme! schmoll

-Funky Punk-
ewww nastty, i know sum1 thats eats mcflurry with french fries

actually its pretty good i thought it looked gross at first but once i ate it i thought it was really good

BackFire
My dad used to make this really wierd sandwich, it was like, balogna, peanut butter, cheese, and a pickle, I was surprised that it was actually very good.

joeykangaroo
try milk and squash ....nicht gut

-Funky Punk-
now thats gross!!

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by BackFire
My dad used to make this really wierd sandwich, it was like, balogna, peanut butter, cheese, and a pickle, I was surprised that it was actually very good.
might sound weird but....whats balogna laughing out loud

Storm
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with sliced banana sick
I still don' t understand it.

joeykangaroo
try milk and squash ....nicht gut
i know yeh, me n me m8 tried it....omg it was nasssty, and some of the milk floats on top laughing out loud

-Funky Punk-
yuck

BackFire
Originally posted by Storm
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with sliced banana sick
I still don' t understand it.

I used to eat peanut butter and banana, never with jelly though. Was actually pretty good.

Storm
Ugh.

joeykangaroo
isnt peanut n jelly what they have over in america- noting the fact im from england....

BackFire
Originally posted by Storm
Ugh.

Have you tried it before?

joeykangaroo
nope...

Storm
Unfortunately messed

joeykangaroo
the thought of peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich puts me off

Puddin
Ive had it, it was good

WindDancer
Is funny I can't stand Poached Eggs at all. But I could eat Sunny side up eggs anytime. Is weird but I can't stand poached eggs.

joeykangaroo
erm... i only eat chicken but no other meat.. hell no why

Jedi Priestess
Im currently eating potato chips that Im putting cottage cheese on top of each one with a spoon. laughing out loud

Darth Jello
i like guacomole on fried fish and worcestershire sauce on rice as a soy sauce substitute.

DeVi| D0do
I have tomato sauce with fried rice...

but then, we Kiwi's have tomato sauce with almost everything!

Kosta
Originally posted by BackFire

A friend of hours had a similar sandwich fettish in the US stick out tongue. She used to make Peanut butter, Balogna and Mayo sandwiches, and once I tried it it actually tasted really good.

I LOVE french fries with ice cream droolio

DeVi| D0do
peanut butter and banana sandwich... mmmm http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/droolio.gif

I like to dip my fries into my milkshake... smile

Kosta
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I have tomato sauce with fried rice...

but then, we Kiwi's have tomato sauce with almost everything!
I like tomato sauce on Macaroni, rice and cheese. I put BBQ, sweet chilli and hot chilly sauce on almost everything, I love sauce....GO SAUCE!

Imaginary
My friend has french fries with soft serve from McD's... since so many people have said its good I think I might have to try it.

Jedi Priestess
Ok you guys, french fries and ice cream? Thats bizarro!

Sun Ce
how about crisps in yogurts LOL, i do that all the time....or chicken slices with cheese spread on them in a sandwich those are good eating

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Ok you guys, french fries and ice cream? Thats bizarro!
french fries and ice cream are good big grin

try putting chicken and pizza and cheese and cucumber, and tomato ketchup if you have any, into a glass of water.. thats um.. roll eyes (sarcastic).. interesting.

LordKerrigor
potatoe chips in cold cut sandwiches like ham, cheese salami ect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.