All of the X-Men vs. Morgoths Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
All of the X-Men:

Everyone except Phoenix Force

vs.

Morgoths Army:

Sauron: Chief Lieutenant, Legions of: Dragons, Balrogs, Trolls and Orcs.

Metalmanx
X-men. Very easily.

Khellendros
With Balrogs?? PLURAL?? Xmen never even get a LOOK at Sauron, even without the Dragons.

EDIT: Whoa, wait, if this is Morgoth's army, this means this was when Sauron hadn't forged the ring yet, right? Yeah. Xmen are getting SLAUGHTERED in this fight.

Metalmanx
Colossus alone could do it!

Khellendros
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Maybe. After he got killed by Sauron, the Dragons would fight over who gets to keep his shiny corpse in their hoard. The balrogs try to stop the fight and get drawn in, thus both groups get decimated. Morgoth gets pissed at Sauron's lack of leadership skill, banishes him for a fee centuries and storms off in a fit.

>_>

<_<

Yeah, that's how it'll happen!

DigiMark007
Guys, you're forgetting some important stuff. Morgoth was oodles more powerful than Sauron (even with the ring). He was a god, and didn't die until the other gods banded together against him. In other words, it took more than a few hobbits and elves. It took gods.

Not only would Morgoth trash the place and kill most of the X-Men in the process, but he had magical aid, lots of physical aid (think much, much bigger than Sauron's biggest army), and would generally trounce any X-Man or combination of them. Sans Pheonix, Morgoth rolls.

-DM

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Metalmanx

...makes you look like a fanboy....you're above that...

-DM

Metalmanx
...See?

<_<
>_>

=P

Metalmanx
You're right, DM. I really don't want to come off like that, and I'm glad someone reaizes that I'm not. Thanks, haha.

nimbus006
thank you Digimark for recognizing the power of Morgoth

wolverine8888
x-men most deffently

nimbus006
O My god!! Wolverine8888 ok now here there are Balrogs and Dragons plus Sauron in Physical form... dont even come with X-men can win this one, they dont stand a chance against the Power of Morgoth

This is exactly why i made this thread to see who would actually say X-men have a chance... i guess the X-men fanboyism has reached its limit

wolverine8888
one word pheniox

Swanky-Tuna
What's a misspelled telepath going to do?

nimbus006
lol... read the dam thread title Wolverine

wolverine8888
my bad any ways so we got dragons and bel-rogs right. wolverine colussus can take many of them they killed huge dinasuors they can easly take some dragons. then u got quentin who is just as strong as the pheniox. this is three people allown would win I dotn even have to name the rest of the x-men roster. X-man, cable and many others.

wolverine8888
and I know I have spellign errors

nimbus006
lol You think Wolverine can take a Dragon. lolololol they have Fire brethe hotter than any tempertature either Wolverine or Colusses can withstand, they have dragon scales harder than the armour Colusses is wearing, oh yea plus they can fly... oh and a balrog yea im sure wolverine can take a 20 ft magical wip and sword made out fire right to the head ok buddy

it took Gandalf all that he could do to take out that one Balrog, plus he died... and Gandalf is magical so he had that to counter the Balrogs magic... plus this isnt just one balrog and one dragon its legions upon legions of both

wolverine8888
no wolverine just killed a demond god 3 times that is a god and I pritty sure a god is much stronger then a dragon or a balrog

nimbus006
actually balrogs and dragons are maiar which are gods or demigods, and please if Wolverine can do all this then why are there threads of Wolverine vs Batman or Daredevil

wolverine8888
because people are retarded. wolverine has vs a demond god 3 times once with bone claws I can get the issue number if u wish

Swanky-Tuna
Is it like that time he broke his "worthless bone claws" on Galactus' machine and then sat there stunned "at how worthless he was"?

DigiMark007
Balrogs aren't maiars. Neither are dragons. Sauron is a maiar, or lesser god (still essentially immortal, but not as powerful as the true gods...like Morgoth). Balrogs are creations of Morgoth...dragons, I think are just natural inhabitants.

In any case, your logic was sound enough...a dragon would destroy wolverine, colossus, etc.

Morgoth still wins...refer to my earlier post for the reasons why.

-DM

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Balrogs aren't maiars. Neither are dragons. Sauron is a maiar, or lesser god (still essentially immortal, but not as powerful as the true gods...like Morgoth). Balrogs are creations of Morgoth...dragons, I think are just natural inhabitants.

In any case, your logic was sound enough...a dragon would destroy wolverine, colossus, etc.

Morgoth still wins...refer to my earlier post for the reasons why.

-DM
Actually, Balrogs are Maiar corrupted by Morgoth. Dragons, though, aren't. Just very powerful natural creatures.

Superherovandal
Morgoth he got tons of dragons. He even got that Dragon captain who could destroy Mithril like it was nothing. by the way Mithril is LOTR's adamantium. a dragon who could annihilate mithril vs Wolverine Collosus etc.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine would be annihilated by an dragon. Or an Balrog.

Only the skeleton would be left.

nimbus006
Thank you Khellendros Balrogs are maiar which are demigods... dont know about dragons i was just trying to pad my argument ...lol but dragons im pretty sure are stronger than balrogs anyway so really doesnt matter what they are

Ex11B
Balrogs would have a feast

DigiMark007
Er, Balrogs = Maiars??? I was unaware of that (and I'm rather well-versed on Tolkien mythology). I know Morgoth created them, but didn't know they were Maiars. Where does it say that? I'm not questioning its validity, I'm just curious.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.