Smod's Poetry Place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden

Coldfire
Aww that was so cool! I was definitely laughing at the end! big grin Keep up the good work!! big grin

Tassie
I actually was laughing from the second stanza! laughing out loud I want more, Smod. stick out tongue

Elessea
eek! I loves it! Write more write more!!!

Smodden

PrinceofBlades
Very nice. I rarely respond to other poets threads however seeing that you are a beginner I would extend a hand of friendy critiscm. You poems seem to surround around comedy. Including ones that may be tragic. It's good to see but do not rely always on rhyming schemes. All in all your poems are very nice and the end thought is very clear to see. Keep up the good work, and don't forget to stop by my poems...

Tassie
That's really cute, Smod big grin I had no idea you were a talented poet, as well! happy Always had a way with words lol stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
That's really nice, Smoddy. I love it. big grin I especially like the last couple of lines. happy Great job! eek!

Tassie: Such a way with words indeed. yes

Elessea
eek! Smods...I lovers them...keep writing yes

Smodden
Thanks guysbig grin
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Very nice. I rarely respond to other poets threads however seeing that you are a beginner I would extend a hand of friendy critiscm. You poems seem to surround around comedy. Including ones that may be tragic. It's good to see but do not rely always on rhyming schemes. All in all your poems are very nice and the end thought is very clear to see. Keep up the good work, and don't forget to stop by my poems...
Well when I wrote it I kinda SANG it first...embarrasment
messed

Fëanor
Originally posted by Smodden
Thanks guysbig grin

Well when I wrote it I kinda SANG it first...embarrasment
messed eek! you can sing??!!??

why....you are multitalented

so, do you do what i do when i sing? slide across the floor with nothing but a shirt and your skivvies tom cruise like?

or....did i say too much??? no expression

Coldfire
Well.... mayyybe... shifty lmao! That takes talent tho Feanor big grin Not everyone can imitate Tom Cruise stick out tongue

Smodden
laughing ^oh yeah....shifty

^It can help the creative processyes

DreamingWarrior
hahahahhahaHAHAHaHAhA!!!!! lol laughing man, you and the other posts here Smod, great humor. Love it man. And your randomosity(copywright that word, charge anyone who uses it a banana!) is great and seems truly random, not planned! keep working man!

Smodden

Tassie
Awww! That was so cute! big grin
Wonder what 'Melissa' would think of it now stick out tongue

Elessea
happy Thats adorable Smods yes I lovers it eek!

Coldfire
Lol if I may use the same word as Elessea.... I lovers it too big grin

Fëanor
cry ... that reminded me of my post preschool days...actually 4rth grade to be exact

and actually it wasn't me who had the crush, it was the girl

which would explain my aversion to blonde overy aggressive girls with names like sandra...

Smodden
awww.....I know. Isn't it funny how occurances and encounters with people like that can have such an impact on us and shape who we become in the future?erm

Fëanor
yeah....so now when i see an assertive blonde, i go into a corner sucking my thumb

mommy

Coldfire
Yeah life's funny that way yes

Fëanor
you're not....a blonde, are you cold? confused

DreamingWarrior

Coldfire

Fëanor
Originally posted by Coldfire
What?? Me?? cry I AM NO BLONDE!!!!!!!! cry cry Why would you think that??!! confused confused confused um....because i've a fixation for all things non-blonde?

cry i've upset you....please don't tell PoB

Coldfire

Fëanor
A fixation for all things non-blonde?? eek! stick out tongue

Awww no you didn't hug It just totally surprised me, since I've never been called blonde before laughing out loud I won't let him get you don't worry wink nosweat phew....if he had.....laurie would have to pounce on him stick out tongue

Coldfire

Fëanor
big grin...yeah but, Laurie will....she'll....glare him to death, YEAH!!!eek!

DreamingWarrior
What?? Me?? cry I AM NO BLONDE!!!!!!!! cry cry Why would you think that??!! confused confused confused hhahahhahahah!!!!!

DreamingWarrior
you guys are all the goofy i need in a day! hahaha!

xXLauriëXx

Fëanor
yes you will....i know it

i've been a recipient of your glare many times bag

xXLauriëXx
big grin

Fëanor
shifty

Coldfire

Elessea
*wants more poems*

Tassie
^^So do I; And pip and I don't like to be kept waiting sneaky2

Elessea
^^ yeah well...hes is at college for a week or so eek! he should be back soon though happy

Tassie
Yeah, so i heard eek! Congrats, Smod big grin-- No sense in congratulating thou in Tig, for the post shalt be buried before he returns ermm

Elessea
^^well...most likely not...Tig is really really dead lately sad

but yes, CONGRATS JOSH eek!

Smodden

leana marie
wow, people lie so well over the internet, cool poems

Smodden
lie?confused

Coldfire

Smodden

Fëanor

Coldfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.