Darth Tyranus & Darth Maul vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
no comment.

Darth_Nefarus
I'm going to go with Sidious, just because he would pull out some dark ass crazy spell and they'd die

jackstain
Most likely Sidious, though i dont know. Maul held his own against Sids in his journal. And Tyranus is ca-razy....so im not sure, it wuld be amazing.

Darth_Glentract
Sidious: You suck, you turned on your master.

Maul: Well your praticaly gay.

Dooku: With respect, my master.

Shock, Shock, Shock

Maul: Oh poopie.

Then Dooku holds Sidious' force powers and Maul moves in for the kill.

Darth Mantis
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? laughing

jackstain
i like it. rock

Darth_Nefarus
Sidious would tear the room or whatever they were in apart killing them, and rest assured, he would kill them both.

Fishy
Sidious...

They are apprentices for a reason

jackstain
nefarus im not so sure.

jackstain
win....most likely, but that easily? no.

b-dan
somethings worng with u u should of taken sidios out of it he would kill them both and why is there no posts and him fighting yoda in episode 3 that is the best part of the trailer

jackstain
their are. more than one. shuldnt there be a DBZ forum u shuld be in?

Darth_Nefarus
I'm not saying easily, per say, but he totally has more Sith powers and magic.
He would kill them

jackstain
I think even if he one, he'd get rocked to the point of no return.

Darth_Nefarus
He'd definately need some more makeup that's for sure.

kid-adi-mundi
What the f**k?

Darth_Janus
Sidious might be good, but Maul and Dooku at the same time? I don't know. Depends on whether or not Maul and Dooku had a cohesive plan beforehand. Examine their fighting styles:

Dooku is rather calm. We don't see him as agile nor as restless or aggressive as Maul. Maul was the Sith ninja from hell, but whether or not that would compliment Dooku's style is based on a plan or even the environment. Given the right circumstances, Dooku and Maul could eventually overcome their master, but it would be one hell of a fight.

Fishy
I don't think the two could work well together, Dooku would try to find a weakness in Sidious his technique and wait longer before actually trying to kill him. Maul would attack like a crazy rabbit and find his dead before Dooku could really do something, if the two were used to each others fighting style's and trained together then yes they could win. But they didn't. They would get their asses handed back to them in a plastic bag

Darth_Janus
You think so? I figured Sidious was a paper bag kinda guy.

Fishy
He is, but he wants to keep that bag for himself. Its like mister garrison and mister hat. Sidious won't throw away his paper bag until he has his own personal slave. And seeing as how he just killed two of his slaves he will keep it a little while longer

Darth_Janus
Good point.

"Come with me, Darth Baggins."

Bobafett34
team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.