Ever glue coins to the floor to watch people's reaction?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
I got the idea of gluing change like dimes and nickels to the floor. Im going to do it at school tomorrow, sit back, and watch the reactions. LMAO. Have any of you ever done this? Im corny, I know..but It will give a good laugh.

rodeoangel
never glued em' but this one store in North Carolina had a five dollar bill trapped under there see threw floor and every time I walk into it I try to pik it up....

WindDancer
Classic Prank and always delivers some good laughs.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by rodeoangel
never glued em' but this one store in North Carolina had a five dollar bill trapped under there see threw floor and every time I walk into it I try to pik it up....
lmao to that!
Yes, it does WD! big grin

rodeoangel
Morbid4Daniel, were u ever lovingDaniel??

SlipknoT
haha I'll have to try this

chelsea17
Oh I love doing that...might do it tomorrow big grin

dark1365
Kelly! You changed your name! big grinbig grin

And yeah, I have glued a quarter to the floor. Priceless to see a college student bend over and futilely attempt to claim it.

Demarthl
nice name Kel ^^

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks Dem! big grin
Yep I changed it, for those wondering if its me. :-p

Ah, Im gonna get a few nickels, a bottle of glue, and just glue them to random places like where my friends hang out in the morning..Ah I should film it..it will be priceless

Tsukiakari
I must say ive already tried this but when I did the first
person to come along somehow picked it up anyway ^^

raenef v
oooo!
i must try that sometime!

Tsukiakari
just make sure the person isnt expecting it ^^

justjakk
i dont glue money to the floor..................wastes the glue

glue is a priceless object....you should not disrespect the power of elmer

Tsukiakari
Originally posted by justjakk
i dont glue money to the floor..................wastes the glue

glue is a priceless object....you should not disrespect the power of elmer

l0l, good one laughing

justjakk
i dont know you, but you should respect the elmer too

shyguy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I got the idea of gluing change like dimes and nickels to the floor. Im going to do it at school tomorrow, sit back, and watch the reactions. LMAO. Have any of you ever done this? Im corny, I know..but It will give a good laugh.

yeah its always fun to watch people try and grab change
big grin big grin laughing

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by justjakk
i dont know you, but you should respect the elmer too

Elmer doesn't work you insolent fool.

Super Glue works.

Mist
we put bubblegum under it instead of glue....funny as hell....coz they pick it up and they think theyve got it, but then they see the bubblegum laughing out loud

justjakk
elmer makes super glue

the best

chelsea17
Do it in the mall, and use superglue

justjakk
elmers super glue

add class to your mall

and some unsuspected fools show when they step on the still wet super glue

eleveninches
I'll have to try that.

nitro-swicked

Ignite
cant say i have but im gonna now1

tabby999
all fun and games till you get someone like me or my dad. we saw this get done infront of a pub in sydney once, went back to the car, hunted through the tool box in the boot and got some solvent and a chisel and went back and got the money of the pavement. made $10. pissed off the guys in the pub something fearce

BullitNutz
I keep a strong mix of acetone and turpentine in my car for moments like that :P

nitro-swicked
laughing swicked

BullitNutz
Some douche glued 4 quartes in a little pile to the sidewalk in the strip mall down the street from my apartment. I kicked at them, noticed they were glued, got my can of "turpen-tone" from my car and got the coins, went to the nearest machine, bought a soda, and left a note on a nearby support column saying "thanks for the dollar smile" stuck to it with a piece of gum.

Filth
Its a great trick, I have tryed it once or twice its amusing.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by shyguy
yeah its always fun to watch people try and grab change
big grin big grin laughing

This teacher I HATE walked by this morning and tried picking it up, he eventually got it. I tried not to laugh. lol. I glued them all over the place, including one to a table in tech lab

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel

Nah, I have a life and stuff.

Hahaha just kidding. It is really funny. I'm one of those who will convince someone to use their money then reap the benefits.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
rolling on floor laughing You had me there for a second! Im stingy, I only use pennies!

ladygrim
Yea big grin theyre all over my bedroom and art room at skewl... its wot i do with odd bits of change laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
Lol great big grin

The Tired Hiker
Another good prank is to use a lighter to heat up a quarter. Just hold the flame under the quarter for several seconds and drop in on the ground where a lot of people will see it. When someone picks it up, it's super hot and burns their hand so they drop it. laughing out loud

T.M
i have done the glueing coins prank it so funny.

a friend of mine done something like that TTH but not a coin he heated a scissors and gave them to another one of my mates burned him so bad lol couldnt get his fingers out laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by T.M
i have done the glueing coins prank it so funny.

a friend of mine done something like that TTH but not a coin he heated a scissors and gave them to another one of my mates burned him so bad lol couldnt get his fingers out laughing out loud laughing

T.M
i was on the floor laughing lol

ladygrim
laughing out loud OMG ....

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Another good prank is to use a lighter to heat up a quarter. Just hold the flame under the quarter for several seconds and drop in on the ground where a lot of people will see it. When someone picks it up, it's super hot and burns their hand so they drop it. laughing out loud

Omg thats fricken hilarious rolling on floor laughing I bet it hurt though! Youch.

NyC-gUrL
I am so gonna do this at school tomorrow laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
LOL Do it! Please give details when u get home stick out tongue

Red Superfly
When at a restaurant, tear a corner off some noted money, and leave it visible under a plate, as though there's really a 20 or something under the plate, leave, then run like hell.

-Funky Punk-
ooo i gotta try that once!!

Morbid4Daniel
LOL ME TOO! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.