Battle Of The Heavyweights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
this is a classic all out brawl of power which team wins

COLOSSUS, HULK, SHE-HULK
VS
THING, JUGGERNAUT, ABOMINATION

this is a clash of all out, no weapons,no powers, pure muscle

who wins...

armandovalles
i think it would be close but in singles action if u divided it up the Juggs, Thing, and Abom team would go 3-0.

Thing vs Colossus = Thing

Juggernaut vs Hulk = Juggernaut

Abomination vs She-Hulk = Abomination

armandovalles
and by the way these guys arent heavyweights they're more like super duper heavyweights. I mean, these are the guys and hw much they weigh.
1) Juggernaut: 7'4'', 1,300 pounds.
2) Savage Hulk: 7'0'', 1,040 pounds.
3) Abomination: 6'10'', 985 pounds
4) Thing: 6'6'', 800 pounds
5) Colossus: 6'10'', 650 pounds
6) She-Hulk: 6'8'', 400 pounds

SO YOU SEE, THESE GUYS ARE SUPER-DUPER HEAVYWEIGHTS.

Wynndar
I thought Colossus was 7' tall? and since when did Juggernaut in crease from 6'9" 900lbs?

armandovalles
the stats on most marvel sites are wrong, i have an official marvel book that i bought on ebay for about 500 bucks that has everyones current strength levels, max running speed, max flying speed (if they can fly), height, weight, and everything else.

Wynndar
oh cool, what year is that from?...yea i agree about the marvel sites...even Marvel.com's info is really just novelty to me, ambiguous descriptions of the "classic" characters' abilities.

armandovalles
exactly, its 2005, i bought it in february when it first came out.

armandovalles
all those stats on marvel sites are just the stats of the characters in there previous incarnations. This book is how i knew the thing is CL 100. It also says theat the Hulk does have a maximum angry stage and at that stage he bench presses about 450 tons.

Metalmanx
Actually, Colossus is 7'5" upon transformation. The weight is correct though.

Please ignore the fact that I like Colossus more when I say this.

I honestly think Colossus would beat the Thing. It would be a very close match, I believe. But Colossus is much more agile, faster, and may even be more durable than Thing. Durable aside, the speed and agility factor play a huge part here. And it's not like Colossus is weak either. He can lift over 100 tons. That's a lot. And I'm sure the Thing can probably lift around the same amount. But in a fight between the two, with Colossus's speed and agility advantage, as well as his hardcore fight training with very experienced fighters such as Wolverine, I'd give this fight to Colossus.

Again, it would be insanely close I believe. I'd pay great money to see it happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.