the official sw toys thread. list your favorites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
list your favorite ones.
and the ones you always wanted to own. wink

ToMacco
Episode I, for the video games.

LanceWindu
Video games for 1

And Figures for Episode V. I like the AT-AT's you can get. MY uncle has three of them, or is it two?

He-Man
From what I have seen, the episode 2 toys are very cool. And I hope there will be good video games for AotC too. Well... those episode 1 games aren't that good actually. At least most of them aren't.

Julie
I voted for TPM ones b/c that's what I have the most of presently. Soon, I hope to change all that, but for now I haven't the hundreds of dollars it would take to buy all the Ep II collectable toys sad

DarthKris
I voted for ep6 coz I always wanted to have that anakin skywalker figure... but it's so expensive by now

Captain REX
I voted Ep. II for Video Games that will be released and action figures. Jedi Starfighter looks cool, Bounty Hunter looks cool. Does anyone know any Ep. II video games for GameCube? I think Bounty Hunter is...

jedi fernando
bounty hunter is for gamecube also yes.
i have a gamecube and im looking forward for it a lot.

go to lucasarts.com if u wanna make sure

LanceWindu
Yes it does look cool, but they could have had way better graphics. It still pretty much looks like Star Wars: Starfighter. Most generation 2 games have advanced looks, but this only improved water physics. It could be way better. But the game play is alright.

BTW what's with the ships having trails of light extend about 20 meters behind the ships? That doesn't happen in the Star Wars movies.

Julie
special additions to wow the little kids who want to play the game?

yerssot
TPM toys because I wasn't around for the others, but I'm really looking forward to the EpII toys!

Julie
Did you get any of them yet?

yerssot
the bloody things aren't even in Belgium! I have 4 friends looking out for them btw!
And I really want my sabre!!!

mah
and also Clone Wars

Captain REX
Oh, Galactic Battles: Clone Campaign. I want that. Does it run on Windows 98?

mah
no, not that, the game is called Clone Wars and is based on Episode 2.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=2959

Captain REX
Must...buy...when...released!!! So that makes: Rogue Leader, Bounty Hunter, Knights of the Old Republic (?), and Clone Wars.

Mujaffa
i've got an x-wing in lego stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Jago Fett and the AOTC Slave 1 rock! I especially love the retractable missile launcher on the Slave 1. cool

Jedi Mercenary
I bought Jedi starfighter, and it was a mistake. You hardly ever actually pilot the Jedi starfighter, with it's lackluster force abilities, instead, most of the time you play as the other guy, what's his name, dumb sounding guy from the original.

Captain REX
How stupid! Then why's it called Jedi Starfighter? The preview on the DVD looked cool.

Jedi Mercenary
I think the coolest toy was the micro machines death star.

Captain REX
I have that! And it opens and becomes the Death Star docking bay and Tatooine on the inside. cool

General Kaliero
I got that too! Whatever happened to those OT toys?confused They were all cool. I liked the ones that were characters that opened up into areas, like the Darth Vader/Death Star I one.

yerssot
I got my toys today!!!

Kit Fisto, Windu, Jango, Superbattledroid, 3PO and Dooku...

didn't had money for OB1 sad

General Kaliero
Jango's the coolest. Did you get the one with the electronic jetpack or the regular?

yerssot
I'm afraid I got the E J one... Deluxe version... lots of money...

General Kaliero
You should have gotten the other. Then you could have bought OB1... laughing out loud

yerssot
there was no other sad

only had 7 figures in the store... bought 6; Dooku doesn't look like the figure and OB1's head is too small

Dexx
voted for ep. 2 for video games....and realy appealing designs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.