Imperiex Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
i know thanos is craz powerful and so is imperiex so i wana know who you guys think would win

Beyonder
Thanos

SuperMarv
Based on power alone, Imperiex would obliterate Thanos but that's what's great about the Mad titan, he usually defeats beings far more powerful than him by acquiring greater powers himself.

Fieldy69
i think this would be a good fight

Mider
puts ear to the ground hearing rumbling oh no there comming...no NOOOOOOOOOO THERE COMMING THE FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Thunderstrike
Thanos normally - probably not
Thanos with prep - Imperiex is screwed

Mider
like ive said anyone with prep wins

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
puts ear to the ground hearing rumbling oh no there comming...no NOOOOOOOOOO THERE COMMING THE FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Oxymoron ....or better yet a hypocrite.

Originally posted by Thunderstrike

Co-sign , although if it came down to a generalised fist-fight i'd have to say thanos.

Mider
who am i a fanboy off? huh name someone please

grey fox
Gog , Hulk , anyone you can get your grubby little mitts on.

Thunderstrike
Slade, Doomsday, and nearly anything from DC.

Mider
i dont even like hulk that much, and how am i a fanboy of hulk even when they say hay lets put gog against the LT or galactus i said he would lose, doomsday why am i a fanboy or are you just ignoring his obvious power level, and slade he's done what he's done live with it, at least im not a fanboy on your level that thinks that thanos is invincible which you proved by saying the ludicrus junk you said in thanos vs classic lobo who killed two near omnipatents, beat up gods in groups as if they where chumps, beat the armies of heaven and hell which where highy mobolized, break a cube with the density of the entire universe, you also said thanos could servive a galaxy wide blast with out even being stunned and you call me a fanboy?

the Darkone
Slade, Doomsday, and nearly anything from DC.

thumb up Ain't that the truth, Thanos with prep will f**k up imperiex. Imperiex= bullsh**.

Tulika
Mider, you owned.

Thanos_6383
Thanos w/ prep wins
Thanos w/o prep loses

Thunderstrike
i dont even like hulk that much, and how am i a fanboy of hulk even when they say hay lets put gog against the LT or galactus i said he would lose
You said he could take King Thor. That's fanboyish.

doomsday why am i a fanboy or are you just ignoring his obvious power level
You said Doomsday could take the Destroyer. Fanboyish.
and slade he's done what he's done live with it,
You lie about his powers at every turn you get, which is uber-fanboyish.

at least im not a fanboy on your level that thinks that thanos is invincible which you proved by saying the ludicrus junk you said in thanos vs classic lobo who killed two near omnipatents, beat up gods in groups as if they where chumps, beat the armies of heaven and hell which where highy mobolized, break a cube with the density of the entire universe, you also said thanos could servive a galaxy wide blast with out even being stunned and you call me a fanboy? You obviously have no idea what sarcasm is, and don't know even a quarter of the things I know about comics, so what you're saying has no merit. This isn't a debate about Lobo vs Thanos, so you can get off it.

So, you're basically a fanboy of Gog, Doomsday, Slade, and most of DC comics. You have a huge bias, and know nothing of how to debate, or make a vaild point except for saying what you've "heard" which basically means you're pulling something out of your ass. You never bring anything to a debate but lies and speculation, and generally piss everybody off. Not to mention that, but you're forgetting the big thing:
YOU LOST A DEBATE TO WOLVERINE8888

So you can take your claims that I'm a fanboy and shove it where the sun don't shine, because it's the same as with everything else you say. No merit whatsoever.

Crease
Originally posted by grey fox
Gog , Hulk , anyone you can get your grubby little mitts on.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

"Thanos normally - probably not
Thanos with prep - Imperiex is screwed"

yes

Tulika
Not a very classy comeback, to be honest, I think Mider still has the upper hand here. Though nice jab with that wolverine8888-move. Watch your footwork.

Thunderstrike
http://www.chez.com/theballbreaker/sprite/marvel/thanos03.gif

Thanos reigns, baby! punk

Validus
Originally posted by Tulika
Not a very classy comeback, to be honest, I think Mider still has the upper hand here. Though nice jab with that wolverine8888-move. Watch your footwork.
laughing out loud

Agreed.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Tulika

*Picks up rocket launcher and vaporizes mider.*

big grin

Thanos_6383
http://www.chez.com/theballbreaker/sprite/marvel/thanos03.gif

Thanos reigns, baby! punk

Cool

grey fox
*Picks up rocket launcher and vaporizes mider.*

big grin

Ko !!!

Thunderstrike
How's THAT for fancy footwork? big grin

Mider
nearly kills himself getting the power of the beyonder like doom did then snaps his fingers and turns thunderstrike into an ameba and steps on him.

Mider
oh yeah doomsday a guy who can evolve beyond skyfather will never beat destroyer rightttttt even though a skyfather killed the destroyer you even admitted yourself ganthet was beyond king thor and gog is beyond ganthet and doomsday from gog wars became strong enough to resist gogs powers so its not fanboyism its just facts deal with it.

Mider
you even admitted ganthet is stronger then king thor if i say gog can take king thor and you say he cant arent you contradicting yourself since gog can take ganthet, and slade did alot of those things he has done the IC fight i dont know i never seen it but the other stuff he did how can it be pis since he's done it a million times arent you just jeolous? and who really cares about your little thread about me vs wolverine your obviously a wolverine fanboy im sorry i didnt wanna waiste my time on your rediculous thread i really didnt i mean i have better things to do like pick my nose, your opinion isnt anything special here who cares what you think really your just a newbie who thinks he knows everything wolverine beating slade thats pretty lame dude you should just use your common sense and know that wolverine cant beat slade i mean its not even hard to determine seeing his abilities and what he's done in the past barring the IC fight.

Thunderstrike
oh yeah doomsday a guy who can evolve beyond skyfather will never beat destroyer rightttttt
Gog isn't a skyfather. Never has been, and never will be.

even though a skyfather killed the destroyer
No. The celestials defeated the destroyer. A bunch of them.

you even admitted yourself ganthet was beyond king thor
I think Ganthet is overrated, and I'm pretty sure you're lying, again.

and gog is beyond ganthet
No he's not. He was given power from the quintessance, but he's not more powerful than Ganthet

and doomsday from gog wars became strong enough to resist gogs powers so its not fanboyism its just facts deal with it.
No, it's fanboyism. Why? Because you lied. I don't know who told you that Gog is the level of a skyfather, but I'm pretty sure that you're on crack by saying that. Here's the truth: Gog isn't a skyfather. Doomsday isn't near the power of a skyfather. Maybe if you knew your facts, then you would make some sense, tooly.

Thunderstrike
nearly kills himself getting the power of the beyonder like doom did then snaps his fingers and turns thunderstrike into an ameba and steps on him.

Too bad comics aren't real, eh? wink

Mider
you did it first so i guess you started the trend. And i didnt lie punk why dont you prove it was a lie and who killed the destroyer finally KING THOR , and you admitted that king thor was weaker then ganthet so please save it if anyone wishes to see go to ganthet vs king thor you'll see what thunderstrike said, and im pretty sure i have opinions on gogs powers from people smarter then you and considering the people he took down im pretty sure he is as strong as they claim.

He beat THEE most powerful GL in that universe or multiverse this GL even hard armor from the starheart

he beat a flash who could be everyone at once gog was actually faster

he servived being sucked through a time portal by a superman with total controll over hypertime, and even then he did it just cause he wanted to lose and dont call me a liar your the liar around here you have NO shread of evidence not even one that gog isnt skyfather and you can pull up gog wars and say he had trouble with supes that doesnt mean anything everyone has trouble with supes.

Mider
your claims are worthless your just like marcus you just use insults to divert people from facts to try to make them look bad thats all you do and then you call them a liar not wishing to dredge up past mistakes that came out of yourself like with ganthet vs king thor, thats pretty lame calling me a liar after i was right there when you called it a spite thread saying that thor would lose to ganthet thats so lame that you would call me a liar for that, and its also lame that you dont even know what your talking about when you can clearly see gogs power level is skyfather even a suped up version of the JLA couldnt beat him you can see his level of power by the guys he defeated who were amazingly powerful in there own right.

Thunderstrike
you did it first so i guess you started the trend. And i didnt lie punk

Yeah, you did.

why dont you prove it was a lie and who killed the destroyer finally KING THOR , and you admitted that king thor was weaker then ganthet so please save it if anyone wishes to see go to ganthet vs king thor you'll see what thunderstrike said, and im pretty sure i have opinions on gogs powers from people smarter then you and considering the people he took down im pretty sure he is as strong as they claim.
Pretty sure you're lying again. I never said anything about Ganthet. Also, Gog is by no means close to the skyfather level. In fact, Gog isn't nearly as powerful as Ganthet. If you knew anything about Gog, you would know that he's powered by the quintessance, but by no means Skyfather material.

He beat THEE most powerful GL in that universe or multiverse this GL even hard armor from the starheart
he beat a flash who could be everyone at once gog was actually faster

Gog's not faster than any Flash, unless that Flash is sleeping. Also, I'm pretty damn sure that Ion is the most powerful GL, so you're still lying. Also, it was Flash's daughter that he beat, not Wally West, genius.

he servived being sucked through a time portal by a superman with total controll over hypertime, and even then he did it just cause he wanted to lose
Uh, Gog was tricked, genius. Maybe if you actually READ The Kingdom, you would know that fact.

and dont call me a liar your the liar around here you have NO shread of evidence not even one that gog isnt skyfather and you can pull up gog wars and say he had trouble with supes that doesnt mean anything everyone has trouble with supes.

Pretty sure you don't have any evidence that he IS a skyfather, and neither do I, so I say he isn't a skyfather. However, MANY people say that YOU are a tool, and you're a liar. You make up crap that you don't know about, and continually say it like it's a truth. I'm not the only one saying that King Thor would kick his ass, and this isn't even about Gog, so how on earth did this come up?

Thanos w/prep wins 10/10.

Thunderstrike
your claims are worthless your just like marcus you just use insults to divert people from facts to try to make them look bad thats all you do and then you call them a liar not wishing to dredge up past mistakes that came out of yourself like with ganthet vs king thor, thats pretty lame calling me a liar after i was right there when you called it a spite thread saying that thor would lose to ganthet thats so lame that you would call me a liar for that, and its also lame that you dont even know what your talking about when you can clearly see gogs power level is skyfather even a suped up version of the JLA couldnt beat him you can see his level of power by the guys he defeated who were amazingly powerful in there own right.
http://www.qsradio.com/Regular%20Crimp%20Tool.jpg

Mider
im not lieing your hte liar around here you know you said what you said in the past and i dont care what you say your not any comic book authority around here to tell anyone who has this and that power level.

Psyquis52
And I said what I said in the past but that doesn't make what you said anymore said than the said Thunderstrike just said so as I say and I've said it many times before I think you've said too much.

Should I say that again?

grey fox
Do you know how easy it is to destroy something you created ?

Bullshit, Ion is the current most powerful Gl , Star-heart Alan Scott is just a Gl with a bit of an upgrade.

Lol you actually believe that chump Gog is faster then a flash .... we're talking about a guy who goes faster then light speed regularly

Thats a plot device , Gog's creator didn't want him killed because the sneaky bastard was trying to shove him in regular continuity

Neither do you , your only claim that he's sky-father is that he beat Supes . Problem is though his entire character is made to beat superman If you pause from your fan-boy rantings and look at your so called 'sky-fathers' powers their all given to him by magical entities or beings which have given supes some problems (Ie green lantern energy) also Gog carries around a spear chocked brim with liquid K-nite , this guy is a one dimensional character created to kill superman.

Thunderstrike
In Mider's mind, Slade can take Odin. It's not much unlike the twilight zone.

Juntai
Imperiex wins.

Big Sexy
unless thanos has prep. That dudes a monster with it.

Avalonofthewind
Imperiex wins. If he can 1 shot DD, he can easily do the same to Thanos.

As for prep, it depends on what Thanos can assemble. On average, he'd lose this way also. How many more infinity items are laying in MU just waiting to be picked?

the Darkone
You said he could take King Thor. That's fanboyish.

You said Doomsday could take the Destroyer. Fanboyish.

You lie about his powers at every turn you get, which is uber-fanboyish.

You obviously have no idea what sarcasm is, and don't know even a quarter of the things I know about comics, so what you're saying has no merit. This isn't a debate about Lobo vs Thanos, so you can get off it.

So, you're basically a fanboy of Gog, Doomsday, Slade, and most of DC comics. You have a huge bias, and know nothing of how to debate, or make a vaild point except for saying what you've "heard" which basically means you're pulling something out of your ass. You never bring anything to a debate but lies and speculation, and generally piss everybody off. Not to mention that, but you're forgetting the big thing:
YOU LOST A DEBATE TO WOLVERINE8888

So you can take your claims that I'm a fanboy and shove it where the sun don't shine, because it's the same as with everything else you say. No merit whatsoever.

Cosign, thumb up. To this day he still doesn't know what the f**k he is talking about. I don't think he own any comics at all.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Imperiex wins. If he can 1 shot DD, he can easily do the same to Thanos.

As for prep, it depends on what Thanos can assemble. On average, he'd lose this way also. How many more infinity items are laying in MU just waiting to be picked?

Yes but remember with the whole abyss incident, he was able to create a being whose power was greater than Galactsus. He could probably make Thanoperiex stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Yes but remember with the whole abyss incident, he was able to create a being whose power was greater than Galactsus. He could probably make Thanoperiex stick out tongue

That claim is dubious. He was killed far too easily as compared to what level Galactus is supposed to be at. Thanos isn't creating any Imperiex clones. Drones maybe..but definitely not universe destroying clones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.