Darth Malak vs. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
two sith lords...

Darth_Glentract
Malak has the knowlege of the Star Forge

Fishy
Then again she did train Revan and is immensly powerful....

I'd still go with Malak on this one, Kreia has a huge command of the force but is not much of a fighter from what i gathered.. Malak is and he's command of the force isn't bad either, he would probably end up killing her.

Darth_Janus
Nonsense. Traya murdered three Jedi masters like it was her job and put up one of the best fights in KOTOR II. Malak can dance and swing but if she's got Force drain, lightning, and three floating sabers after him, he's toast.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Nonsense. Traya murdered three Jedi masters like it was her job and put up one of the best fights in KOTOR II. Malak can dance and swing but if she's got Force drain, lightning, and three floating sabers after him, he's toast.

Could be, but why did Kreia stay out of Kotor I then, if she was so immesnly powerful don't you think Revan or Malak would have tried to have her killed or taken to the dark side...

Honestly i really don't know on this question one part of me says Kreia other part says Malak. Because i have seen more great things done by Malak i'm guessing Malak, Kreia killed a few Jedi sure and she did it easily with just a wave of her hand, but don't you think Malak could have done the same?

Afterall he did hold two masters with him as he talked to Revan on the star forge, and yes masters... Think about it, they weren't in those stupid cages they weren't half dead and somehow they still managed to get that far.

Now Malak said that he didn't think any Jedi could beat them, let alone stand apprentices. Now two Jedi Masters might have a chance of getting past them without fighting and then later on get caught by Malak, but how much could two Padawans do? Still i'm not entirely sure on who would win this... Maybe somebody can convince me its Kreia or Malak on some things i overlooked..

Darth_Janus
Kreia stayed out of KOTOR I for two reasons:

She wasn't thought up entirely yet.

She had only recently been exiled by the Jedi council, and likely Revan didn't know about it. In any case, she became strong after her studying at the Trayus academy, and became stronger by observing the Exile and learning from him, as well as (I suspect) syphoning a wee bit of his power now and then.

But Kreia's advantage doesn't lie so much in lightsaber combat effectiveness as well as sheer knowledge of the Force. She was a Jedi Master who was cast out and became a Sith Lord over Nihilus and Sion (Of which it took both to usurp her title). Looking at Malak, we see a Jedi Knight (A rather brash, pompous Jedi guardian, at that) who fell from grace and became a Sith apprentice under Revan, only to cowardly usurp power and establish himself as Dark Lord of the Sith.

Kreia/Traya's reputation for power is much more well-deserved. And I'm sure the lady who trained Revan might have a slight upper hand in dealing with her former apprentice's former apprentice. Just a wee bit, even.

Fishy
Good point

Darth Revan33
Darth Traya easily. Darth Malak was powerful but not that powerful.

And I dont think those guys were masters that Malak killed. Their robes were exactly like those weakling knights that fell to those Sith apprentices. Their heads were exactly the same too. Besides, Malak didn't think anyone except for Revan could get past the Star Forge droids. Maybe they could too, but they couldnt get past all the apprentices. And besides, wasnt the Ebon Hawk one of the first ships to land? The only thing I can think of is they landed and used Force Camouflage all the way down or those were Jedi already in a Force cage.

Either way it doesnt match up to Traya's feat. Those were 3 council members she slaughtered.

Darth_Janus
Vrook, that old bag, finally got pwned.... and by someone he didn't accuse of being with the dark side. Irony.

Darth Mantis
laughing out loud

Bobafett34
darth traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.