Gah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I don't know if anybody else here downloads music off iTunes or not, but I have to ***** about something for a second. A few months back, iTunes started doing these "Street Official Mixtapes" that were 25 or so minutes long, free, and featured 12 or 15 different artists. The first few were pretty good, featuring all underground artists--Jean Grae, Gift of Gab, Jurassic 5, etc.

However, the last two they've released have advertised shitty mainstream artists like The Game and Lloyd Banks. This really pisses me off, especially considering that the "DJ" on the track specifically states in the first two that the purpose of these mixes is to get away from the gangsta mainstream. I almost never use the term, but... Sellouts. mad

StinkFist462
well i dont use iTunes , but that is pretty stupid that they go from underground to shit

Afro Cheese
I use iTunes but I didn't know about that mixtape thing. I don't download music off of iTunes, I just play it on there.

Darth Revan
I don't download a whole lot of music, but occasionally I'll go in the music store just to get a 30-second preview of something 'cause I'm cheap like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.