Anakin duels *Spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajrocksteady
Okay guys, i just want to know whether or not Anakin actually duels Mace. I have gotten conflicting reports. Some say all he does is cut his hand(hands) off, but from the beginning of spoiler time MONTHS ago i had always heard they briefly dueled before he cut them off. Even Samuel L has said that Anakin kills him(though we know that Palps plays a large part in windu's eventuality) Moviejunkie mentioned in another duel thread that in the comic adaptation they duel, and the third video game trailer shows them dueling soooooooo........anyone have an difinitive answer for a brotha? Thanks

One big grin

HAROLD
No, Anakin doesn't actually duel with Mace. He does cut off his hand, but nothing more.

ajrocksteady
Are you 110% sure?

hazkid
yes.

LanİeWindu™
Thank's for the spoiler tags HAROLD...roll eyes (sarcastic)

ajrocksteady
That sucks..................................................BAD sad

umraan
he duels him for a second but if u blink u miss it

ajrocksteady

Dude if its like 5 to 10 swings i'd be happy but if its 1 swing that takes his hands off i think that is such a waste.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by ajrocksteady

Dude if its like 5 to 10 swings i'd be happy but if its 1 swing that takes his hands off i think that is such a waste.

SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE!!!

I can't stress this enough.

Jedi Priestess
preaching to the choir Lance baby!

Milosz006
Anakin duels?!! OMGSPOIEKLRER!!@221!!!

IceWithin

Darth Blender

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.