Which band is the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
i think green day is the best

RedAlertv2
needs more options, cuz most people are gonna hate almost all of those. Personally I stick with Green Day and Blink 182.

Afro Cheese
Well since other is an option definitely there are other bands that are better than all of those. Out of that list not including the "other" option, Green Day are the best.

ESP07
sick

Smoothcriminal
I don't even think my favorite band is actually a band.. ah well that's hip hop for ya.

TWelling4Ever
Personally, i like 3 Doors Down

TWelling4Ever
but, from the list I'd say SUm41

Emma718
i like a number of bands: OffSpring (went to one of their concerts) Green Day, Simple Plan, The Used, My Chemical Romance...and more..lol

TWelling4Ever
yeah, simple plan is good, green day too...offspring........rings a bell *snaps fingers* oh yes! they rock, i remember them now!

misha
i say, out of these options, greenday droolio i saw them live and they were so bloody amazing in_love

TWelling4Ever
smile

Emma718
lol..offspring rock live (i am happy i saw them live but sadly the only concert i have been too) well expect Delta Goodrem at movieworld (australia)lol..and that was only a small concert plus a meeting

TWelling4Ever
i see...i haven't ever been to a concert....SNIFF>......

Libertine
Green day defininitly, the rest suck.

TWelling4Ever
doctor

Libertine
Well that was very random.

TWelling4Ever
embarrasment i know, hehe....anyways, i like offspring prolly

Emma718
OffSpring are awesome..wonder what they are up too now

Filth
Cradle of Filth rock

TWelling4Ever
Never heard of them, what are they from?

Deathblow
The Offspring, definitely. They used to rule.

TWelling4Ever
I still like them, they're awesome

Libertine
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
Never heard of them, what are they from?

Youve never heard of cradle of filth... you poor deprived child.

TWelling4Ever
Nope, sorry...

Emma718
Originally posted by Filth
Cradle of Filth rock

one of my friends loves that band

camarossryder88
greenday is the chit' mad smokin' evil face

TWelling4Ever
Yeah, they are good.

Lana
Of those, Offspring, hands-down. Older Green Day is good too, but their new stuff is crap.

TWelling4Ever
yes

IRON EDDIE 666
I had to vote for "other". I can't stand any of the bands in the list. no

PRO-PAIN
NOFX > all those bands

Alpha Centauri
Green Day, because they're the best out of those now.

Would have said The Offspring around The Smash Album era.

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Of those, Offspring, hands-down. Older Green Day is good too, but their new stuff is crap.

I would rate The Offspring new stuff crappier than Green Day's new stuff. Conspiracy of One and Splinter are just horrendous albums while I consider American Idiot to be decent.

I would pick The Offspring out of that list though, as I love their old stuff more than Green Days old stuff.

Deathblow
I find Offspring's later, poppie stuff a lot more bearable than say Green Day's. I didn't realise until I actually listened to Americana properly the other week that it's actually got a lot more 'harder' punk style songs than people give it credit for. Conspiracy Of One was mildly entertaining in places at best, and Splinter was pretty dull, but both were far better than Green Day's last 3 albums, and anything New Found Glory, Blink 182, Sum 41 et al have ever done.

Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
NOFX > all those bands

Well yeah of course, but NOFX are nothing like any of those bands, apart from maybe early Offspring.

Afro Cheese
I haven't really heard much Offspring at all.

Aren't they the band that had that corny single where the chorus was something like "and all the girlies say I'm pretty fly for a white guy" ?

Deathblow
That's the one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.