Favourite fast-food/take-away!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats your favourite take-out????????

phoenix chii
mine has to be chinese

*Georgina_A*
eek! Pizza!!

phoenix chii
no chinese.................but pizza is good

*Georgina_A*
Well, I get too much of it stick out tongue. But not the take away which is really good drool

phoenix chii
yea but u live in china so its okay for you...................

VENOMfan
chinese, almond chicken mmmmmm............

*Georgina_A*
Yeah but the food is different...the take away is more Cantonese style which I love but i live in Beijing so it's pretty different sad

phoenix chii
i love scheshaun chicken hahahha cant even spell it

dragonpisces272
i like anything as along as its food smile

VENOMfan
I dont know....I just ate some cake and that sugary devil is killing me

dragonpisces272
chinese pizza

Freddy_vs_Jason
I like pizza best. I probably love meat lover or double-pepperoni slab the most!!

dragonpisces272
makin me hungry sad

i slayed buffy
kfc is sick
their chickens r like retards ther bald and munted and they injecyed them and they drop ded on the ground and shit

Linkalicious
i have like 3 McDonalds reasonably close to my house and i wouldn't eat their unless you paid for my food.

Last time i went there was the week that McGriddle thingy came out. How the hell did the Federal Food and Health Administration give that sandwhich a passing grade? it's basically 2 slabs of quick dry cement for a bun with rat crap in the middle....completely disgusting...

KFC isn't all that bad, but i'd NEVER put it on my best fastfood list...not even in the top 10

Korri
dont like fast food

shaber
Probably fish and chips... pizza isn't bad though. However, I really dislike SLOW fast food! mad

Korri
i prefer Greggs

Gil'sSweetheart
Pizza

WindDancer
The quickest and the best------> Chinese (or Oriental) food!!!! smile

Discos
KFC!eek!

OrliObsessor1
I like any kind of chicken place, And the Chimmy Chonga from El Camino is great.

Tptmanno1
In-N-out!

SeptemberRain
Quiznos or Bellacinos

R@ven
PIZZA!!!!

sniper
pizza, for japanese or chinese i like to eat in

Pyrofly
Mc Donalds or chinese

Flying High
i like Greggs sausage rolls n a good chippy big grin

Clovie
margherita smile

OrliObsessor1
Papa Johns, pizza wise. Pizza Hut is plain gross.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.