Storm vs Classic SpaceGhost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
This fight takes place anywhere

Now usually I dont condone repeat vs thread's with all this SS vs Hlk vs Jugg bla bla bla

and it seem's nowadays Storm is coming up quite a bit so

let's pit her against classical SpaceGhost the guy is no joke.

I say he just goes invisible turn's up the destructo ray on his powerband to 2 and she's done but Im sure there is more to it than this so debate

Draco69
I want to say Space Ghost....but its SOOOO hard to take him seriously.

VENOMfan
Yeah it's a shame....I do like the show it's funny, but they killed a great character by doing so he has sooooo many ablilties

but one example is his strength class in the sho he say's he can lift the empire state building but I really doubt he could. sticking with the versitile PB's is the way for him to go

stormfront13
what can he do??

VENOMfan
He has a multitude or "ray" attack's he can actually combine them to increase strength or just raise them from 1,2, or 3. increasing in power

ray applications:
force ray, destructo ray, stun ray, heat ray, freeze ray, sonic ray, electro ray, magnetic ray, anti-matter ray, force shields, hypno force ray, and straghtforward lasers

he cant teleport and fly at superspeed, he has a ship he somtimes use's but he is actually faster flying by himself.

physical strength cant really be gauged

stormfront13
if she acts quick enough she can by like jamming his ray gun or gauntlet or however he shoots them. he justs seems really powerful. he is more likely to win

Kontraz
how would she go about jamming his wristbands...???

stormfront13
aren't they electrical or electronic?? and if they are we've already been over how she can affect him in the storm VS electro thread

Kontraz
she doesnt have electrical manipulation... that's never been one of her powers. If it has, you have yet to provide proof.

stormfront13
we did. she can control EM fields to cause emp's and cause sentinals to malfunction

Kontraz
GOD WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!?!?!?! EM FIELDS AND ELECTRICITY ARENT THE SAME DAMN THING! I've told you that pretty much in every thread!!!!

stormfront13
aren't em fields electro magnetic fields?

Kontraz
electro magnetic is not electrical.... there is a difference.

stormfront13
but i have read and people have told me on these forums that emp stands for electro magnetic pulse and it is shutting down all electrical systems in a certain vicinity. that shows it deals w/ electricity in a way. and storm has said she can manipulate them and you can go back to the electro VS storm thread for proof

Kontraz
it shuts down electrical systems like computers and televisions... partially the same reason you dont put magnets on your tv (i know, that deals more with the screen, but i can effect the inner workings as well).

Maybe you're thinking of electrical currents... because those are different from Electromagnetic fields.

stormfront13
idk what i'm thinking of but storm can affect electrical systems pretty easily

Zahit
Space Ghost would destroy Storm then make her look like a shmuck on his show...

Swanky-Tuna
I must do it again.

Space Ghost will win... if he can just... reach... his powerbands! *ZAMM!*

Zahit
you are getting sleeeeeepyyyyyy.......

http://members.aol.com/essobmcc/brakbook/tees/s-zorak.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.