chocolate cake n glass of milk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve_Gerrard
what is with that girl?
does she have a crush on peter, why the hell did they put that in the movie?

*LEGATO*
Dunno.. She's probably gonna have some effect in SM3

Next Venom_girl
Just a theory:
"Black Cat has to be cut from the script."
"What? Then what are we gonna do with all these blondes who tried out for the part!"

Linkalicious
Turn them into red heads and have them go for Peter.

Spiderman_RJ
LMAO! u guys are so funny

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that would be funny, peter being mobbed by red heads. hehe I'm sure it will tie into part 3 some how.

chucktaylor
Maybe she's Debra Whitman?

jnr hiphop

NoFate007
She was a pretty pointless character.

Red Superfly
WTF? She was the daughter of the guy who lent his flat. Simple as that.

It was a character to show how Peter needed to chill out, take a break.

A little too schmultzy for my liking, but it got the point across.

Spiderman_RJ
if u guys wanna know the actress of gwen stacy thats her, saimi had her in mind, but cut her of the movie as gwen.she still in the movie but not like gwen

NoFate007
That blonde wasn't Gwen Stacy. The guy that was her father had a different last name.

Doc Ock
The scene was pointless and boring.

Should have used screen time like that for more Ock.

colossus17
yeah i agree it didnt have a point...i guess it was there to show how miserable pete was

Next Venom_girl
Gee, I thought that was obvious from--the entire movie! roll eyes (sarcastic)

jnr hiphop
Maybe she'll come out in SM3? Not quite sure though..

Spiderman_RJ
i was not saying she was gwen i forgot to add the picture, this is gwen stacy, i think she was hot but a little old for gwen, raimi cast her for gwen but riped gwen from the script becouse she wouldnt fit on screen, and since she was already hired, he added her as screaming girl.
thats holliwoody business, one day you are gwen stacy, in the other you are just one a a countlles screaming woman in a movie

NoFate007
Great body...pretty cute face...idk why Gwen Stacy would be in there, and she does look too old for it...but I wouldn't mind seeing her in a few things (such as my bedroom) lol.

Spiderman_RJ

doctorstrongbad
That would be cool to see Gwen Stacey and MJ in one movie. That would keep Peter very busy.

Next Venom_girl
...And Black Cat, they were considering Black Cat in the script too.
And a Love triangle between Pete, MJ, and Ock. eek!

Alex-The-God
She is hot, and I think she had A crush on peter but I do not know....lol

Spiderman_RJ
gwen stacy was not on spiderman 2, she was meant to be, and black cat is completelly out of spiderman 3.
i d like to see gwen as a supermodel on spidey 3 so can compete with mj in the jobs, and have a flert with parker that would be cool. and maybe movie mj dies and we have finnaly peter marrying gwen
hey a man can dream cant i?

chucktaylor
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
gwen stacy was not on spiderman 2, she was meant to be, and black cat is completelly out of spiderman 3.
i d like to see gwen as a supermodel on spidey 3 so can compete with mj in the jobs, and have a flert with parker that would be cool. and maybe movie mj dies and we have finnaly peter marrying gwen
hey a man can dream cant i?

Maybe he can... stick out tongue

Steve_Gerrard
friends please

doctorstrongbad
I would love to see a love triangle with Peter, MJ and Black cat in Part 3.

Spideys Sister
Thatd be nice. It'd be funnier if peter and MJ were married first like in the old cartoon

Steve_Gerrard
get back to the chocolate cake and milk PLEASE??????

jnr hiphop
LoL.. i think the conclusion is.. no one really knows why they put that in the movie..

Doc Ock
No Black Crappy in SM-3!!!!!!

She's a useless character.

spencerspider
ya i dont like black cat that much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.