Pink Rows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I am now a proud owner of pink corn rows, I kid you not. They aren't the best of corn rows because of my straight white boy hair but they are... unique. Yes, thats the word. My red hair has faded to pink after about a month and my roots are darker now so only the braids are pink and not whats in between them so my head is sort of striped right now. YAY!

dragonpisces272
pink corn rows? blink you remind me of pink big grin if someone who doesnt know what corn rows means, then you'll probably get a different reaction

phoenix chii
we wnat pics

dragonpisces272
yes

Myth
I'll get some. My friend already took some pictures with her digital camera and I'll have her send me then. All of the pictures that I have showed so far were done by the same person because she just loves to take pictures so much.

phoenix chii
aww u might have a fan..............

BLACKANGEL
that is funny

dragonpisces272
big grin yay on the pictures
blackangel>take that, rewind it back, lil john got the beat that'll make your booty go *clap* laughing

BLACKANGEL
I had that on my sig but I took it back.

dragonpisces272
oh...but i like that song big grin

BLACKANGEL
Me too

dragonpisces272
pimp

Korri
did someone say pics?

Linkalicious
I like you Myth and i don't mean this in a terribly bash-ful way but....

that sounds like complete trash...

1. Guys don't belong with pink hair
2. White guys don't belong in corn rows

but i guess to be fair, i'd have to see pics...

Korri
yes

Myth
Its a fun little joke. My hair was red for school spirit and it is faded to pink. I was going to have red corn rows but I promised my sister I'd have normal hair for her graduation so I can't redye my hair because my roots are grown out and I'll have to shave my hair down to about 1 cm. Redying my hair a better color will mess up my natural hair color for when my hair goes short.

raven guardia
I want to see sum pics

dragonpisces272
everyone wants pics big grin

Myth
I'll try to get them tomorrow. I tried to day but she was "busy."

phoenix chii
we want pics..............hah i sound 6 or something

glenn
no you don't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.