If Masturbation Is Wrong, Why Does It Feels So Right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Nah, seriously though.
Women, why do you lie about this subject??

To set the mood, heres a picture of The Hoff!

alic88
haha what the hell? i must admit i feel to shy to answer to this topic

DeVi| D0do
masturbation isn't wrong...

Darth Jello
when there's saddness in your soul, nothing soothes like jerking white tears.

King Burger
Jesus Wept!

long pig, that is the FREAKIEST animation I have ever seen!!! laughing

Hasseloff?

KidRock
If masturbation is a sin then send me to hell.

BullitNutz
I'm goin' to hell. In the immortal words of the great Bill Hicks:

"I've wiped entire civilizations off my chest with a dirty gym sock."

Smoothcriminal
LMAO.. to each his own, just don't get caught, that's all I gotta say.

Storm
Masturbation provides an excellent opportunity to get to know yourself better sexually. By experimenting you' re able to get more in tune with your sexual response. Once you discover what works for you, you can articulate or show your partner what turns you on and your confidence as a lover will increase.

Masturbation is not only normal, it offers some very specific health benefits.

Masturbation is simply fun. It feels terrific. Who can resist a regular jolt of orgasmic bliss?

BullitNutz
Originally posted by Smoothcriminal
LMAO.. to each his own, just don't get caught, that's all I gotta say.

Haven't yet, but I'm running out of gym socks laughing

Cosmic_Beings
That's freaking disgusting

Fishy
Ehh yeah.... Okay...

Anyways it isn't wrong

eleveninches
Whoever said it was wrong???

BullitNutz
Some nutbag upthread laughing

BlackC@t
That's disgusting!

One word: Desperate!

Fishy
Originally posted by eleveninches
Whoever said it was wrong???

The church...

PVS
masturbation is healthy, especially if you're not seeing much action.
kinda like the way its not good to leave your car in the garage and
never start it up.

Clovie
the pic if just sicksicksick

and on the more phylosophical (sp0 note
is there anything that is wrong and doesn't 'feel so right'?
eg:
ice cream
alcohol
bungi jumping
etc smart

IceWithin
Originally posted by long pig
Nah, seriously though.

well I guess the religious answer is that it feels right because its a temptation and we should be strong and not let go of our pride, yadde yadde...

personally its a load of crap, masturbation's right and healthy

IceWithin
wait Ill edit it ^

-done-

debbiejo
I feel I'm getting to really know you all on a deeper level . laughing out loud

That pic is freakin me out here...What a thing to see first thing in the morning...

Ok..well nothing wrong with singin your own song..

finti
yeah kind of ruin the good old slogan of a morning bread

debbiejo
laughing out loud ^

King Burger..."Jesus Wept"....OH..you bad boy...lol

Cry 96 tears...

a1hsauce
this thread is frickin hilarious... ya i agree with debbiejo, i feel i know you all on a much more deeper level now laughing out loud disturbing isnt it.

i dunno if its right or wrong yet... ill get back to you in 10 mins.

Darth Jello
If it's good for your prostate, relieves stress, improves your "skils" and helps with the developement of those who aren't snipped, how can it be wrong?

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Jello
If it's good for your prostate, relieves stress, improves your "skils" and helps with the developement of those who aren't snipped, how can it be wrong?

A male reproductive organ should only be put into the vagina and only then get relief.

Or something stupid like that according to the church, cause otherwise your wasting sperm or some bullshit like that

Darth Jello
yeah, that's been around since the Talmud. However, that actually has the most liberal judeo-christian perspective on sex, since everything you do is perfectly moral as long as you are in the vagina when you ejaculate, in fact, sex is sinful if the woman doesn't orgasm.

Morbid4Daniel
Nah, seriously though.

In all honesty and seriousness Masturbation IS NOT WRONG. God created us with male and female parts, if they're there and the reason is not for pleasure then what are they there for? I see religious people getting in debates over How wrong they feel because they just masturbated and they think its against God. It isnt! It makes me mad to hear these things. Masturbation is a natural way to get pleasure, plus its safe!

The Inkeeper
What country is it where they outlawed masturbation? There was a thread about it somewhere.

I bet the jails are overflowing there, poor people.

Btw- If it wasnt for masturbation the world would be very overpopulated.

Morbid4Daniel
Is there really a law prohibiting it? If so, not all ppl can get caught I mean cmon..is a cop gonna come up to your door and check to see if you're masturbating? Pathetic.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Btw- If it wasnt for masturbation the world would be very overpopulated.

It already is.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
true!!!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Is there really a law prohibiting it? If so, not all ppl can get caught I mean cmon..is a cop gonna come up to your door and check to see if you're masturbating? Pathetic.

I dont think theres an actual law - its forbiden in Christianity and Islam counts it as bad as homosexulaty and sex with animals.
Judaism does too, i think.

And thats very stupid - there is nothing wrong with masterbation - of course it isnt.

The Inkeeper
well more so then

DCLXVI
No, it is outlawed in Indonesia. wink

I think Storm said it best, and I completely agree with her....

silver_tears
Originally posted by Fishy
A male reproductive organ should only be put into the vagina and only then get relief.

Or something stupid like that according to the church, cause otherwise your wasting sperm or some bullshit like that

Just to clarify, the church frowns on masturbation not because of the male and female aspect, but because you are technically wasting life since all sperm and such has the potential for life, so therefore by spilling your own seed you are hurting life, kinda the same with contraception.

And yes, masturbation is quite healthy, it keeps everything functioning down below, and it eliminates bacteria and such. Doctors actually recommend it, and it also helps your soul apparently. Endorphins are released therefore alleviating your mood.

And the law isn't actually masturbation, it's public indecency, as in you can't do it in public, that's the law here in Canada, a man got charged cause he was jerking off in his living room with the curtains wide open where children walked by regularly, it wasn't the actual masturbation.

You learn so much from medical journals, I think I need to develop a life blink

silver_tears
Originally posted by DCLXVI
No, it is outlawed in Indonesia. wink

I think Storm said it best, and I completely agree with her....

Well in the western world that would infringe on human rights thumb up

DCLXVI
silver_tears> I know. But it is.
*Shrugs*
I guess I won't be moving to Indonesia anytime soon....stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I dont think theres an actual law - its forbiden in Christianity and Islam counts it as bad as homosexulaty and sex with animals.
Judaism does too, i think.

And thats very stupid - there is nothing wrong with masterbation - of course it isnt.

Ah, I understand.
Yes, Its 100% 'RIGHT'.

Alpha Centauri
Wait...

So the man whacks off in his own home and gets charged for PUBLIC indecency?

How very strange.

-AC

DCLXVI
confused
laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
Yea I know..

Alpha Centauri
It's as if the kids walked passed his window, stared in and said "Yuk! Mummy, that man is tugging his flesh nozzle." Then the man got sued.

Why? Not as if he came out waving it in their face.

Ridiculous.

-AC

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait...

So the man whacks off in his own home and gets charged for PUBLIC indecency?

How very strange.

-AC

Yup, again in front of his living room window, exposing himself to children yes

So it violates a law, and human rights don't really play into this because in Canada, the government has no right into someone's bedroom, since it was so public, he broke the law blink
I mean what someone does in their own home fine, but in front of small children, I think that's wrong.

Alpha Centauri
He actually stood at the window, hoping children would see? Or he just happened to be in the living room masturbating when they looked into his house?

If it's the latter, he made a "mistake" (even then it's a stretch), not broke a law. Well, no realistic law.

-AC

DCLXVI
The younger they are exposed the better....sick

silver_tears
He was in his living room, knowing fully well the area he lived held many children, curtains open, daylight. And that's just wilful blindness which is still breaking a law.

I think he was a sexual predator at one point in his life too confused

a1hsauce
sad people out there

leonheartmm
theres absolutely nuthin wrong with it. 90% of men and 67% of women
do it so.............

leonheartmm
but i wud say that its better to have sex then have to masturbate to fulfill ur needs.

a1hsauce
.... so lets all do it Happy Dance no seriously folks, play with ur weinner if u want, but have some decency... doin it in ur living room with windows and curtains open thats just askin for trouble. this isnt a movie where the woman across the street gets turned on and walks over and joins you.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by silver_tears
He was in his living room, knowing fully well the area he lived held many children, curtains open, daylight. And that's just wilful blindness which is still breaking a law.

I think he was a sexual predator at one point in his life too confused

Sexual predators aren't paedophiles.

However, the child/children happened to look into his living room. Had they not, it wouldn't have mattered. Unless he was standing there with the sole intent of exposing himself to children, don't see why he should get sued. Just a little reminder to close the curtains or whatever.

-AC

dave123
anyone that's stupid enough to get caught by kids passing by their window should be shot.... it's an insult to humanity to have someone so stupid

Alpha Centauri
It's carelessness. I don't see why it requires execution.

Like I said, I can't walk past a man's window, look inside and complain about what I see, coz had I kept walking I wouldn't have had anything to complain about. Unless he wanted kids to see him, and purposely force them to view such a thing, he was just being careless with ill consequence, not evil or wrong.

-AC

Afro Cheese
He ****ed up by not closing the curtains but unless there was some law that says while masturbating your curtains must be closed, he didn't break the law.

a1hsauce
its common sense though.. sex is a private act. keep it that way. you dont go wancking yourself on the subway do you?

Alpha Centauri
Living room of your own property is alot different than a subway.

He 'messed up' by not closing the curtains and unless he purposefully exposed himself to the children, he did absolutely nothing wrong. Certainly broke no law.

Sex isn't a private act. People have outdoor sex all the time.

-AC

Devalion
Masturbation is a perfectly normal thing for humans. We are 1 in a few species of mammals that have sex for fun.....But like a1 said, its not something you wanna be doing in the subway!

AdventChild
by the church it's wrong by most other people its not....

dave123
Living room of your own property is alot different than a subway.

He 'messed up' by not closing the curtains and unless he purposefully exposed himself to the children, he did absolutely nothing wrong. Certainly broke no law.

Sex isn't a private act. People have outdoor sex all the time.

-AC you can't say "it was an accident" as your defence...

a1hsauce
yes people have outdoor sex, but they end up going to jail afterwards as well...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by dave123
you can't say "it was an accident" as your defence...

Like I said, it was carelessness.

If the kid hadn't looked into the man's house he wouldn't have seen anything anyway. It was just carelessness with ill consequence.

No one involved deserves to be shot.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by a1hsauce
yes people have outdoor sex, but they end up going to jail afterwards as well...

Yeah.

I'm clearly typing from a prison cell.

-AC

a1hsauce
Yeah.

-AC

a1hsauce
Yeah.

-AC

are you being facetious

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Storm
Masturbation provides an excellent opportunity to get to know yourself better sexually. By experimenting you' re able to get more in tune with your sexual response. Once you discover what works for you, you can articulate or show your partner what turns you on and your confidence as a lover will increase.

Masturbation is not only normal, it offers some very specific health benefits.

Masturbation is simply fun. It feels terrific. Who can resist a regular jolt of orgasmic bliss?

Storm Id pay good money to just once see you reply to a topic like this with an answer that didnt sound like it came out of a textbook babe. wink

Echuu
Yeah.

-AC

laughing where did you do it?

Mighty Yoda
blink

Alpha Centauri
I'll bring my etch-a-sketch next time I log on, don't worry.

I swear I overrate the general intelligence of this forum.

are you being facetious

You said people who have outdoor sex go to jail, which is quite clearly false.

I said "I'm clearly typing from a prison cell."

Now what do you think I was doing?

-AC

Jedi Priestess
Well if that were true, Id have been in jail several times over now. blink

a1hsauce
I'll bring my etch-a-sketch next time I log on, don't worry.

I swear I overrate the general intelligence of this forum.

You said people who have outdoor sex go to jail, which is quite clearly false.

I said "I'm clearly typing from a prison cell."

Now what do you think I was doing?

-AC

if you get caught having sex outside you got to jail. thats what im saying. its called indecent exposure. lucid conduct... the list goes on

Alpha Centauri
Then say that next time.

For the record, you don't go to jail for having sex outside and getting caught, that's the most drastic end of what can happen to you. It's a fine, commonly.

-AC

a1hsauce
but it is a possible end result... now wait, let me throw this out there first... sex outside is an awesome thing lol. dont get me wrong, what im arguing is that people who do it carelessly and put themselves in compromising positions where children will catch them, should be punished.

dave123
Then say that next time.

For the record, you don't go to jail for having sex outside and getting caught, that's the most drastic end of what can happen to you. It's a fine, commonly.

-AC Most people would assume you wouldn't get punished unless you got caught.... don't try and blame your mistakes on the accuracy of other's writing.

Devalion
Ok lads! Break it up! Who ever heard of a fight breaking out coz of a masturbation disscusion?

a1hsauce
im not fighting. does it seem like we are. AC are we fighting, i hope not cause i like AC this cats funny.

Devalion
Well it was starting to sound like it to me, but hey, im just trying to keep the peace!

dave123
Originally posted by Devalion
Ok lads! Break it up! Who ever heard of a fight breaking out coz of a masturbation disscusion? seriously, there's been many physical fights...

a1hsauce
seriously, there's been many physical fights...

laughing out loud ya ive heard of thumb war fighting

Alpha Centauri
what im arguing is that people who do it carelessly and put themselves in compromising positions where children will catch them, should be punished.

The man was masturbating in his living room for crying out loud. He was careless, a kid looked into his house and caught him doing something on his property he had a right to be doing. That's ALL it was.

Most people would assume you wouldn't get punished unless you got caught.... don't try and blame your mistakes on the accuracy of other's writing.

What mistakes? He said those who have outdoor sex go to jail, I went by that. If he had said it's a possible end result, it would be slightly different.

Going by what YOU said, yeah, you get punished. Jail is a rare occurance for a couple having sex outdoors.

Don't try and dive where you can't swim. I love sharing advice.

-AC

Devalion
laughing out loud ya ive heard of thumb war fighting

Ok fine!

a1hsauce
okay but think first... whats the first thing guys do when they are first learning to masturbate growing up... they go to the bathroom. A private place... I would just think that a guy would continue that frame of thought, privacy, throughout his masturbating career. If he doesnt, somethings up then.

Alpha Centauri
okay but think first... whats the first thing guys do when they are first learning to masturbate growing up... they go to the bathroom. A private place... I would just think that a guy would continue that frame of thought, privacy, throughout his masturbating career. If he doesnt, somethings up then.

I never went to the bathroom....a place that everyone in my house uses.

Why is "something up" because the man didn't close his curtains in his living room? It was careless. People get caught masturbating all over the world, it doesn't mean they have a screw loose. Just because a child caught him there's a big problem. It's stupid.

-AC

dave123
masturbating career. quote of the week rolling on floor laughing

Afro Cheese
That kid was being nosy anyway peeking in people's windows.

a1hsauce
this can go back and forth though... it all depends on if the guy was purposely leaving his curtains open for people to see him or if it was truely just stupidity on his part to be near a window while masturbating.

quote of the week rolling on floor laughing
lol thanks ive never had this award before but id like to thank my ex gf in grammer school for showing me how...

Alpha Centauri
Today's winner is Afro Cheese.

What did you win? The award for picking up (and probably already knowing) what people should have thought of before the decided to have an opinion.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
this can go back and forth though... it all depends on if the guy was purposely leaving his curtains open for people to see him or if it was truely just stupidity on his part to be near a window while masturbating.

Yeah, it depends on that. Like I asked earlier, was he intent on exposing to kids or was he not. If he didn't try to grab their attention and expose them to it, there you go.

-AC

dave123
The law is designed to protect the innocent - in this case the kids.

It doesn't matter if he wanted them to or not, you can't say to the kids "it's OK, you aren't scarred for life because he didn't mean to"

a1hsauce
ya but stupidity or not and protection for the innocent or not... you have to consider was there malicious intent

Alpha Centauri
The law is designed to protect the innocent - in this case the kids.

It doesn't matter if he wanted them to or not, you can't say to the kids "it's OK, you aren't scarred for life because he didn't mean to"

I doubt he would be getting sued if they looked into his house and saw him f*cking a woman. I doubt he'd be getting sued if it wasn't kids.

My work is quite clearly done....but I'm gonna waste time and raise something I said in another post.

It was with ill consequence. As in the consequences of the event are bad. Sucks for the kids, sure does. However, filing a lawsuit against the guy for something that as far as I know, was unintentional, is very stupid. They looked into his house. They couldn't have if his curtains were closed but then again, he was careless, they were nosey. Both are at wrong but not in any criminal way. Just in a way that results in unfortunate outcomes.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
A kid in our school got caught whackin it during class. He got suspended. This was like..a year ago

Devalion
Now thats careless

Alpha Centauri
No, that's stupid and asking for trouble.

Masturbating in a place already populated with people and a place that is technically and literally "public."

It wasn't private in any way.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Lol I agree. It was funny to hear about though eek!

a1hsauce
Morbid... was your username before called LovingDaniel

Morbid4Daniel
Yes

a1hsauce
ohhh okay just making sure, i remember the name before thats why

Morbid4Daniel
hah. Its okie doke. wink

debbiejo

laughing

debbiejo
yeah, that's been around since the Talmud. However, that actually has the most liberal judeo-christian perspective on sex, since everything you do is perfectly moral as long as you are in the vagina when you ejaculate, in fact, sex is sinful if the woman doesn't orgasm.

Then a lot of men are sinning and should take better care.

Red Superfly
If masturbation is a sin - all men go to hell, then.

If you ain't gettin' any, it's unhealthy to keep it all in like that. Better out than in.

Morbid4Daniel
LOL and a population of the women too!

Red Superfly
Yep.

In fact, by todays standards - who would get into heaven these days?

You must have no genitalia, be mentally retarded and a vegetarian, prayed every day, and died by saving a school bus of orphans.

Seems like anything resembling human nature is a sin. I'm not allowed to talk to you, I'm performing a sin just by socialising and not getting on with some hard labour - someone get a nun to crack my knuckles with a ruler!

Morbid4Daniel
Lol that is friggen hilarious eek! laughing out loud
I totally understand. What started the whole "MASTURBATION IS A SIN!" Thing? Is it written somewhere in someone's religion? Sheesh.

silver_tears
The man was masturbating in his living room for crying out loud. He was careless, a kid looked into his house and caught him doing something on his property he had a right to be doing. That's ALL it was.

-AC

With that I don't agree, it was willful blindness once again. He didn't think of the consequences, he knew that something like that could happen in said area of children yet he was reckless and did it anyway.

That's like saying, I'm gonna shot a gun off in my front lawn, if someone happens to walk by, step on my lawn, and get shot and die, I hold no responsibility because I didn't intend to shoot them, it's their own fault for being there and being nosy What the f**k?

BackFire
"That's like saying, I'm gonna shot a gun off in my front lawn, if someone happens to walk by, step on my lawn, and get shot and die, I hold no responsibility because I didn't intend to shoot them, it's their own fault for being there and being nosy What the f**k?"

No, it's nothing like that analogy.

1. The kid can't get physically harmed by seeing someone stroking their junk in their living room.

2. Playing with your weewee and shooting a gun, which is an object made soley for harm, is not comparable in the least (unless the guy is REALLY well hung). The intent of both is completely different.

The kid shouldn't be looking into peoples windows.

long pig
but in front of small children, I think that's wrong.
Hey, dont force your facist views on me!

nah, im just kiddin......HOFF ATTACK!

Red Superfly
With that I don't agree, it was willful blindness once again. He didn't think of the consequences, he knew that something like that could happen in said area of children yet he was reckless and did it anyway.

That's like saying, I'm gonna shot a gun off in my front lawn, if someone happens to walk by, step on my lawn, and get shot and die, I hold no responsibility because I didn't intend to shoot them, it's their own fault for being there and being nosy What the f**k?

That doesn't compare, at all.

Firing off a machine that is intended to kill people is the complete opposite to firing off an organ that is intended to create people.

silver_tears
Originally posted by BackFire
"That's like saying, I'm gonna shot a gun off in my front lawn, if someone happens to walk by, step on my lawn, and get shot and die, I hold no responsibility because I didn't intend to shoot them, it's their own fault for being there and being nosy What the f**k?"

No, it's nothing like that analogy.

1. The kid can't get physically harmed by seeing someone stroking their junk in their living room.

2. Playing with your weewee and shooting a gun, which is an object made soley for harm, is not comparable in the least (unless the guy is REALLY well hung). The intent of both is completely different.

The kid shouldn't be looking into peoples windows.

So if the guy was in his front lawn and the kid looked same deal?
Let me guess, the kid shouldn't be looking on someone's property right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Hey, dont force your facist views on me!

nah, im just kiddin......HOFF ATTACK! laughing

silver_tears
Originally posted by Red Superfly
That doesn't compare, at all.

Firing off a machine that is intended to kill people is the complete opposite to firing off an organ that is intended to create people.

Yea, but you aren't intending to kill someone at that point, what if it was a BB gun? That doesn't kill, or a paintball gun?

Red Superfly
No, because the guy obviously didn't know a kid would be looking into his home. He wouldn't have been jacking off in his front lawn. WTF?

There's a context to these kinds of situations. This kind of situation is very context based.

silver_tears
It's not like the kid pulled out binoculars and started leering into his window, the guy was in front of said window in plain view, a quick glance and you could see it all.

Red Superfly
That's his own fault then. I agree on the whole indecent exposure thing, the guy really oughta hidden himself.

BackFire
So if the guy was in his front lawn and the kid looked same deal?
Let me guess, the kid shouldn't be looking on someone's property right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course not.

masterbating in your own home = fine

Doing it out in public where anyone who walks by can see = not fine.

silver_tears
Well anyone who walked by could see so then what?

BackFire
He was indoors, in his house. Totally different from some guy sitting out on his front lawn doing it.

Red Superfly
I dunno..... put his pee pee in a vice?

SlipknoT
I jack off on the lawn all the time

silver_tears
I wouldnt be suprised yes

debbiejo
Don't you know you could go blind!!!! eek!

Alpha Centauri
Unless he purposely exposed to the kids, he did nothing wrong besides be careless. Pretty open and shut.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
Pretty open and shut.-AC

So, this works just like the blinds? You can leave them open, or you can shut them, right?

I all honesty though AC; before you jump in my shit, you're right. I have been known to jerk off in some pretty random places. Bottom line, anyone could be watching these days.

Capt_Fantastic
" If Masturbation Is Wrong, Why Does It Feels So Right?"

I'm reminded of the movie Devil's Advocate. I hated the movie, but I loved the part where Al Pacino says"

"Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't tast. Taste, but don't swallow."

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
So, this works just like the blinds? You can leave them open, or you can shut them, right?

I all honesty though AC; before you jump in my shit, you're right. I have been known to jerk off in some pretty random places. Bottom line, anyone could be watching these days.

Yeah, I take care in what I do. Sometimes I'm careless, like my reference to outdoor sex. Although that wasn't careless, I just wanted to.

Bottom line, this man was careless and it ended up bad. Blowing it out of proportion by calling the man a child predator and suing him.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
Blowing it out of proportion by calling the man a child predator and suing him.-AC

is wrong.

just thought i'd finish your thought.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I drift in and out.

Gimme a break, I'm listening to Mr. Bungle, these things happen.

smile.

-AC

silver_tears
He wasn't sued, he was charged by the police, crime against society here, not just the one kid.

This goes down to an understanding of law in my opinion. I personally agree with the decision, but that's because alot of different things are taken into affect from a law point of view.

Alpha Centauri
He wasn't sued, he was charged by the police, crime against society here, not just the one kid.

This goes down to an understanding of law in my opinion. I personally agree with the decision, but that's because alot of different things are taken into affect from a law point of view.

A crime against society? Jerking off in his living room with the curtains open? Bit overdoing it there I think.

-AC

silver_tears
Indecent exposure is a crime against society yes yes

BackFire
"A crime against society? Jerking off in his living room with the curtains open? Bit overdoing it there I think."

Yep.

This is just one more thing that can be used to make fun of Canada, someone was arrested for masterbating in their own home.

silver_tears
Haha, that's so wonderful yes

While a man is sent to prison for life in California because he stole a cookie thumb up
Wonder which one is worse there.......

Alpha Centauri
Indecent exposure is a crime against society yes yes

Jerking off in your living room while leaving the curtains open carelessly but without intent to attract viewers isn't indecent exposure.

Unless of course you inforce law like a nazi.

-AC

silver_tears
Here's the thing, he knew they were open, he knew children walked there, he knew it was daylight, he was by the window, spells intent to me thumb up

BackFire
No, spells baseless, invalid assumption.

Cute, but exagerated to a laughable degree. The three strikes law only has to do with violent or serious crimes, stealing a cookie won't count as their third strike.

Alpha Centauri
Here's the thing, he knew they were open, he knew children walked there, he knew it was daylight, he was by the window, spells intent to me thumb up

When I did/do it with girls outside, I KNOW there are people or the possibility of. I know it's daylight (depending), and I know I'm in public.

It doesn't mean I do it with the mentality of "Let's go and let people watch us have sex."

Just like that man didn't purposefully open the curtains with the intent of having kids see him. If he did, then show me proof. Otherwise I'll put it down to carelessness.

-AC

silver_tears
No, spells baseless, invalid assumption.

Cute, but exagerated to a laughable degree. The three strikes law only has to do with violent or serious crimes, stealing a cookie won't count as their third strike.

It's to do with "Mens Rea" and such, I'm too tired to argue. But yea, that's intent for you.

It's documented What the f**k?

BackFire
No, unless he did it with the purpose of having little kids peer into his house and see him playing ding dong with his monkey, then no, his intent was not to have kids see. As AC says, it's carelessness, nothing more. From all the facts that has been said about this case, and not the assumption, that's all it is, carelessness.

What's documented?

silver_tears
When I did/do it with girls outside, I KNOW there are people or the possibility of. I know it's daylight (depending), and I know I'm in public.

It doesn't mean I do it with the mentality of "Let's go and let people watch us have sex."

Just like that man didn't purposefully open the curtains with the intent of having kids see him. If he did, then show me proof. Otherwise I'll put it down to carelessness.

-AC

The more valid question, regardless of the curtains or whatnot, is why was he by the window to start with?

silver_tears
What's documented?

The homeless man and his cookie confused

BackFire
The more valid question, regardless of the curtains or whatnot, is why was he by the window to start with?

Perhaps his TV or computer is near the window, and he felt like standing up while doing it.

I do it next to my window all the time, because of these reasons, most of the time, with my blinds open because my room gets too hot if I close my blinds, stops the air from coming in. Doesn't mean my intent is to have stupid little kids who may walk by see my ding dong.

BackFire
The homeless man and his cookie confused

Proof?

BlackC@t
This is really low but a part of me wants you blink

I feel so gross! sick Get it off! *brushes self*

Alpha Centauri

If you can answer that with "Because he wanted kids to see him" then provide proof, I'll agree with you. If the chair in my living room is by a window and I'm sitting in it jerking off......see where I'm going?

Some windows allow full vision anyway.

-AC

silver_tears
Proof?

I shall scan the article for you when I have law class next.

silver_tears
If you can answer that with "Because he wanted kids to see him" then provide proof, I'll agree with you. If the chair in my living room is by a window and I'm sitting in it jerking off......see where I'm going?

Some windows allow full vision anyway.

-AC

Wouldn't you close the curtains then?
It comes full circle....

And with that I'm leaving, as pleasant as this has been gentlemen, I have school tomorrow morning sleep laters

BlackC@t
So you guys like...molesting yourselves? sick

BackFire
Don't bother, I found it online.

At first glance, it seems extreme. "oh, he got sent to prison for just taking a cookie, how unfair!" It's not that simple, though.

He also BROKE into a restaurant, and fled quickly because he tripped the alarm. Most likely, had he been able to stay for the duration he probably was planning on, he would have had some money with him too. He had a cookie because that's all he had time to take.

Again, intent is what was in question with him, he didn't break into a restaurant to steal a cookie, obviously, his plan just got cut short. That's why he was sent to prison, not for stealing a cookie, but for breaking an entering.

Red Superfly
It shouldn't be a question of asking "why", more a question of "why not?"

lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>