new person looking for people to talk to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_sparkle
Hi,
My name is pirate_sparkle and I am 13 years old.
I turn 14 on November the 7th this year. I am in grade 9 and this is my frist time here! innocent
I hate school because people are so mean to me.
I like it when I have family holidays at the beach (Sunshine Coast).

angel

P.S: I haven't exactly finished my sig yet.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

pirate_sparkle
huh.
sorry I study french and I am very bad at it to.
but hey thanks for the welcome. rolling on floor laughing angel

pirate_sparkle
I have to go now but I will catch up with you tommorrow!

misha
hey :happy
welcome to KMC cool

Morning_Glory
wave hello

pirate_sparkle
hey guys.
How are you today?
blink

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!
Mean schools you get out of and then you miss `em. Makes the vacations all the better.

pirate_sparkle
hey do any of you guys watch the simpsons?
no expression

pirate_sparkle
I may have to go now because I have to catch a train and sorry for not talking to you guys for sooooo long it's just that I have so much school homework that I could die trying to do.
In other words I have very little free time but that should change by the end of this week because our school has had so many things that we organise that we all get stuffed around.
See ya tommorrow!

stick out tongue beer

nitro-swicked
welcome to KMC

Mr Parker
welcome aboard.

pirate_sparkle
Hey
nice saying Mr Parker.
Cool saying nitro-swicked. I just love this smileybeer
eek!

Kanoka
Hey, how are ya Hope to talk with you, I known allot about the simpsons If you want to talk just pm me roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

bordom
Hey there Pirate Welcome! I think you'll really like it here happy

pirate_sparkle
cool, because I already think this place is fun.

What were you saying about the simpsons.
Has anybody seen Hitch Hickers Guide To The Galaxy ebacsue I may be seeing it happy and I want to know what it is like. no expression

pirate_sparkle
sorry
Typing ara in the above message the funny looking word near the end is meant to be because.

shaber
welcomewelcome2welcome3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.