Sesemee Street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
I used to LOVE this program when I was younger.

Although I was always scared of big bird for some reason. There was just something not right about him. But the others were alright.

eleveninches
There was:

MUPPETS:
Big Bird
Snuffolluffogus
Elmo
Oscar
Telly
Bert
Ernie
Grover
Zoe
Cookie Monster
Kermit
Count-Von-Onetoten
The conjoined twin monster
The honk-honk family
Baby Bird
Snuffy's mom
Snuffy's sister
Oscar's pet elephant
Other Grouches (unnamed)

HUMANS:
Mr Cooper
Maria
Gordon
The Black woman (can remember her name)
Mr Noodles
And some other's, that I cant remember their names.

Anyone else i forgot????

eleveninches
Come on, people. THis is SESEMMEE STREET wer'e talking about.

The most bad-assed program ever

KillTheLight
Cookie monster was my hero ,Snuffolluffogus freaked me out..and so did the count..but other then that i loved them all especially Ernie and Burt and of course Elmo..in_love

KillTheLight
http://www.alternatechannels.org/images/us/SesameStreet_Ernie_Bert_tub.jpg

^ you know thats hot

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Records Page/sesame-home.JPG

http://www.omroep.nl/nps/sesamstraat/gfx/lijsten/sesmstraat_bende.jpg

Morbid4Daniel
Its Sesame Street..Not Sesemee. rolling on floor laughing

Swanky-Tuna
My first favorite song came from Sesame Street. Imagine That.

grade 3 ol
*bounds up and down hyperactively*

SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET!SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET! SESEME STREET!

I LOVE SESEME STREET!!!!

They dont have it on anymore htough as far as I know...
I't something called 'open seseme' or summat crap like that

I used to always watch it as a kid...
HEY! my MUM used to watch it as a kid!!!

The original is always the best!!!

screw bananas in pjs!

eleveninches
seseme street is the best!

grade 3 ol
totally!

King Burger
God bless Sesame Street!

The Count is still my favorite (with that "a ha ha ha" laugh
he does every few numbers).

Also Oscar the Grouch!!

There was also an opera-singing Flamingo I remember
seeing.

And who can forget "Who are the people in your neighborhood?
In your neighborhood? In your neigh-bor-hoo-ood?"

Also, "The Muppet Show" was king!!

eleveninches
WHat was the name of oscars pet elephant??

crickey77
Snuffleupagus - I always wanted a "snuffy" of my own smile

grade 3 ol
Do yopu mean snuffy was oscars elephant?

Cause if so, no, he wasnt i think it was called fluffy or summat.

Snuffy just lived near big bird. *makes little "Oh my goodness its soooo adorable" sonds* I LOVE SNUFFY TO!

Me love cookie!!! I have this little cookie monster toy and my friend doesnt like seseme street (CURSE HER!!!) and I was TORMENTING her with him by singing the seseme st. theme song and C is for cookie over and over and over and... well, you get my drift...

3343434 then she got him and held him on top of a cupboard, said "Suicidal cookie monster" and dropped him off... So i got her toy, said "Suicidal picachu and dropped HIM off a tall cupboard.

of coarse cookie may be suicidal since they dont let him eat cookies anymore *cries*

Mireille
Originally posted by grade 3 ol

Me love cookie!!! I have this little cookie monster toy and my friend doesnt like seseme street (CURSE HER!!!) and I was TORMENTING her with him by singing the seseme st. theme song and C is for cookie over and over and over and... well, you get my drift...

3343434 then she got him and held him on top of a cupboard, said "Suicidal cookie monster" and dropped him off... So i got her toy, said "Suicidal picachu and dropped HIM off a tall cupboard.

of coarse cookie may be suicidal since they dont let him eat cookies anymore *cries*

Ok first i don't hate seseme street i just dont really want to watch it as for her singing the theam song i thought it was funny. (i still wish the teacher had gotten up her for it) and the suicidl cookie monster i do that with all sorts of toys and hat was the one there and the pikachu toy was my sisters not mine (mine is in my room MWAHAHAHAA).

and as for them stoping cookie monster from eating to many cookies it wont make much difference because children love to eat cookies, if they wanted to stop children from having so mny cookies they should stop making them so yummy mmmmmmmmmmmm cookie

grade 3 ol
SHUT UP! JUST ... SHUT UP!!!

you always pick out every little mistake I make *sobs* IM IN AN ABUSIVE FRIENDSHIP!!!*hysterycle crying turns to hystericle laughter*
I'll never been an actor... Sorry that was sooo off topic

COOKIES!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.