hi i new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowfox
my real name is robert and my alias is shadowfox i like computers and watching movies i hope your welcome me laughing laughing out loud

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

nebri
hi robert i too am new and like movies horror !wellcome .

Telpy
Originally posted by shadowfox
my real name is robert and my alias is shadowfox i like computers and watching movies i hope your welcome me laughing laughing out loud Have you learnt how to use punctuation at school? Not even the basics? mad

shadowfox
i type to fast that i don't know what puctication i shold be using

Morning_Glory
wave hello

TheFilmProphet
Bienvenido!

misha
hey big grin welcome to kmc cool

Telpy
Originally posted by shadowfox
my real name is robert and my alias is shadowfox i like computers and watching movies i hope your welcome me laughing laughing out loud I almost read your name as Shadofax, thinking you were going to be Gandalf's horse...To bad...You missed out on the warm welcome!!

giljotiini

laughing

Nice to meet ya!

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.