Your old previous forum, board

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
This is my first forum board.

Well, tell us yours smile

Clovie
when i was like 15 i've singed up on one polish board.
and mostly was making stupid jokes there dev

Lan©eWindu™
I used to go to many, I also owned 3 boards. KMC is the only one worth staying at though.

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Originally posted by Clovie
when i was like 15 i've singed up on one polish board.
and mostly was making stupid jokes there dev
My mom is in polish girl laughing and it was so funny laughing out loud

Lana
I've posted on many boards over the years. I still post at others other than KMC, and own my own as well.

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
This is the only forum board I can go to. I have no other forum board to check out.

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
wHY WILL NO ONE POST HERE?

Filmmaker451
A few days before I joined here(I'm a newbie) I was still on the comingsoon boards(Those six opnths felt forever so I was really attched to the people there) and one morning when i was really tired and confused a mod did something that really got on my nervs and by acciodent I wrote a post threatning to kill him... tleast i was awake enough to apologize but I was already banned and I'm so mad because I loved the poeple there I was so attached to them for six months. I'm still not used to it here but sooner or later I'll come around and start feeling more attched to you guys i just need time which is how i felt when I first came there. I won't this mistake evrr again.

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
I'm board

§pearhead
I used to go to gamefaqs.com...I also go to ju.wildvipers.co.uk/www/forum... yeap messed

Clovie

nitro-swicked
this was my first board and i just havn't left yet laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.