Pete and Carl reunite!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Libertine

Alice_In_Chains
HALLE F*CKING LUJAH

Alpha Centauri
Make sure it actually happens before you believe it.

NME told the world that PJ Harvey said she was quitting off the back of an eyewitness, this of course was a lie.

-AC

Alice_In_Chains
ahh spose....wishful thinking an all..wink

Libertine
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Make sure it actually happens before you believe it.

NME told the world that PJ Harvey said she was quitting off the back of an eyewitness, this of course was a lie.

-AC

On Libertines.org.uk the mods were there they posted it before NME did. They took that photo at the top.

Alice_In_Chains
i love Pete and Carl i really really hope they put the past behind them and move on to making some more f*cking amazing music

Libertine
I dont know if they will get back together with libs yet, but just the fact they are friends is just amazing!

Df02
personally i think it would be better off if he'd ended up killing himself with heroin...then maybe i would stop hearing about him for a while

Libertine
Why dont you shut up! No one forced you to come into this thread, you did on your own accord, there for you a letting yourself hear about him.

Df02
don't think your thread is the only place ive heard about how great this drugged up **** is... he's everywhere, especially in damn NME

Libertine
Well considering he's trying to clean up probably doesnt mean anything to you because just what the media says and the fact that your simply sick of hearing about him is the perfect reason for you to wish someone dead.

Df02
nope, its actually the drug glorification that surrounds him... makes me sick because ive seen people go through that shit and theres nothing glorious about it

Alice_In_Chains
there isnt anything glorious about slowly killing urself with heroin but open ur eyes and f_ucking look behind the addiction to see theres actualy a person behind it all...do u think he likes being watched all the time and cant even take a shit without it being spread all over the ****ing papers...
im not saying Pete didnt choose this lifestyle im simply saying open ur eyes and think hmm mayb theres a reason he did get into heroin...

ok sed my bit...
lalala

Df02
Libertines were a small time band until all the speculation, and afterwards the following, of his heroin addiction... i'd have been surprised if he ever got stopped in the street before that.

Libertine
I used to listen to the libertines long before i knew about Petes problem.

Now that he's finally got his life together, with moving in with his girlfriend Kate, speaking to his best friend again, charges being dropped and being clean for the first time in years, maybe you should give him a break.

Alice_In_Chains
yep give the poor git a break

Libertine
Hey! lol.

Wanna see some nice pics of Pete and Carl?

Libertine
Here you go.

Libertine
and another

Libertine
what the hell heres another.

amity75
The Libertines are growing on me. Not quite the incredible band that a lot of people seem to think but there's definitely something about them.

Libertine
I think they are the incredible band that people seem to think but thats only cos im like a big uber fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.