Rots Sidious vs rotj Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
When i mean rotj i mean the FUTURE FUTURE of luke when he is the strongest jedi and he trains jedi students and crap. who would win?

Fishy
Luke, never figured Sidious as much of a fighter anyway

jackstain
are you kidding me? Sidious wuld anal rape luke ROTJ. NJO wuld be the only one to stand a chance.

Fishy
Read Maders post again, thats what he is talking about

Kun-ni Habeo
no one can anal rape luke specially NJO luke

jedimaster2000
Hasn't this been done before?

NJO Luke>Sids
Sids>ROTJ Luke

Darth_Glentract
Luke

jackstain
o sorry, read wrong.....i still think Sids wuld have a great chance of winning, but i dunno.

Darth_Nefarus
Sids could definately win, but he wouldn't. More experienced Luke has all the tools the lightside has available to him and he would defeat Sidious.
in an EPIC battle

Darth Mantis
Luke...

Darth_Nefarus
This is argueably the most epic and exhausting duel scenario we could come up with.

Luke will win, but he's going to have to use EVERY Jedi trick there is. He'll have to become more ninja than Obi-Wan, and yes, I think he could for this fight.

Darth Inanis
I don't think Luke could mean. I mean Sidious fights against four jedi masters at the same time and beats all of them and he also fights against Yoda, who is the most powerful jedi ever in that time. I would think that Luke would be as powerful as Yoda was fighting Sidious. But he would still lose.

Kun-ni Habeo
NJO Luke anal rapes Sids

Darth Imperos
The fact that there are so many who seem to be so concerned with anal sex and rape between Star Wars characters somewhat frightens me, lol

To be honest, since George Lucas didn't want 'breasts in space', I'm not sure that there'd exactly be sodomy between Jedi and Sith in his universe either

DenKi
How could Luke possibly Win?? dont any of you know that Sidious can use a lightsabre, Fools

Sesse
So can luke.

Just enough to anal rape him.

Wanderer259
We saw this fight in RotJ. I recall seeing Luke squirming in agony on the deck while Sidious pumped him full of Force lightning.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes NJO luke rapes sids

SithKiller
Hasnt Luke already beat one the sideous clones in the comics somewhere? I honestly am not sure just asking...I read like two pages of one fight between them so i dont even know the outcome.....but maybe this could lead to answer....?maybe spam_laser

((The_Anomaly))
sidious would anal rape any characters in pretty much the entire SW universe. ROTJ luke lost against sidious anyways, i dot see why this is even a thread, sidious make luke look like a stupid little padawan, which he kinda was.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lord Mader
When i mean rotj i mean the FUTURE FUTURE of luke when he is the strongest jedi and he trains jedi students and crap. who would win?

Can you fu**en read anomaly? It says the future Luke Skywalker. Since you seem to bow down to GL and think all EU is crap then why dont you listen to him when he says that Luke is stronger than any enemy ever alive during his lifetime. That doesn't mean he was the strongest ever, but Sidious was alive during his lifetime.

Darth_Nefarus
Damn hooked on phonics seems to be failing

Wanderer259
Shit. I just noticed I based my decision on RotJ Luke, not NJO Luke.

Whoops.

I really don't know much about NJO Luke, which is why I stay away from threads with him in it.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, he's basically the combines skill of Yoda and Obi-Wan, with almost the same affinity as Anakin had.

SithKiller
he drinks vodka too

Bobafett34
****ING ****** DICK

Vensai
RotJ Sidious already stomped RotJ Luke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.